RIP Fellow Bluebird

A Memorial to Bluebirds fans who have sadly passed away.

Re: RIP Fellow Bluebird

Postby RICK+CCFC » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:58 am

My sincere thoughts are for his family & friends. RIP.
RICK+CCFC

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby nobby » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:59 pm

Found out last night that enough money was raised to get bestys name on the giant flag for the new season.

And it will be unveiled at the bagle brook where he drank to.
Blown away with this tribute to be honest and i also set up a just giving page which has now reached over 3000 pound.
I can't thank everyone enough but a special mention to neath punk and dibs for everything they've done :bluebird: :bluescarf:
nobby

Postby nobby » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:07 pm

nobby wrote:Found out last night that enough money was raised to get bestys name on the giant flag for the new season.

And it will be unveiled at the bagle brook where he drank to.
Blown away with this tribute to be honest and i also set up a just giving page which has now reached over 3000 pound.
I can't thank everyone enough but a special mention to simeon from neath and dibs for everything they've done along with the Neath port Talbot lads Kenfig,Cornelly and cefn lads and all other bluebirds I can't thank you enough :bluebird: :bluescarf:
nobby

Postby nobby » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:53 pm

And not forgetting CDJ :bluebird: :bluebird:
nobby

Previous

Return to Memorials