Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style
A Memorial to Bluebirds fans who have sadly passed away.
Post a reply

Re: R.-I.P. Martyn Lewis

Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Deepest sympathies mate. I spent many years sat with someone called Martin Davies who sat in the disabled section, with another called Andy McNulty. I can't say I knew him personally mate, but may have met him unknowingly, if he spoke to the 2 guys I used to sit with. RIP.


Lets get a minutes applause for him at the next home game eh?

Re: R.-I.P. Martyn Lewis

Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:24 pm

rip bluebird

Re: R.-I.P. Martyn Lewis

Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:27 pm

My very deepest sympathies to you and the family, especially the children.

Re: R.-I.P. Martyn Lewis

Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:40 pm

R.I.P MARTYN

Re: R.-I.P. Martyn Lewis

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 pm

R.I.P.,the pain is over :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: R.-I.P. Martyn Lewis

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:45 am

bozzer64 wrote:T
bopman wrote:RIP Mart

Writing this with tears in my eyes. A great lad, great footballer in his day.

Will really miss seeing him at the games

Fella, I salute you :ayatollah:

Thank you mate for that. How did you know him?


I used to work with Martyn at NatWest. We sit just in front of him at games and always waved or chatted.

Can you tell me where and when the funeral is?

Re: R.-I.P. Martyn Lewis

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:48 am

bopman wrote:
bozzer64 wrote:T
bopman wrote:RIP Mart

Writing this with tears in my eyes. A great lad, great footballer in his day.

Will really miss seeing him at the games

Fella, I salute you :ayatollah:

Thank you mate for that. How did you know him?


I used to work with Martyn at NatWest. We sit just in front of him at games and always waved or chatted.

Can you tell me where and when the funeral is?

Yes its up st josephs church on 7th september at 1 o'clock oh and have you got something to do with the villa

Re: R.-I.P. Martyn Lewis

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:56 pm

sincere condolencies thoughts are with all his loved ones r.i.p bluebird forever :ayatollah:

Re: R.-I.P. Martyn Lewis

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:12 pm

bozzer64 wrote:
bopman wrote:
bozzer64 wrote:T
bopman wrote:RIP Mart

Writing this with tears in my eyes. A great lad, great footballer in his day.

Will really miss seeing him at the games

Fella, I salute you :ayatollah:

Thank you mate for that. How did you know him?


I used to work with Martyn at NatWest. We sit just in front of him at games and always waved or chatted.

Can you tell me where and when the funeral is?

Yes its up st josephs church on 7th september at 1 o'clock oh and have you got something to do with the villa


Thanks for that I'll do my best to be there

Yep, used to play for The Villa. Feeling like I'm being stalked now. LOL. How did you know? Have you been chatting with Dick Jones?

Re: R.-I.P. Martyn Lewis

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:16 pm

My condolences to all concerned.

RIP.

:ayatollah:

Re: R.-I.P. Martyn Lewis

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:48 am

bopman wrote:
bozzer64 wrote:
bopman wrote:
bozzer64 wrote:T
bopman wrote:RIP Mart

Writing this with tears in my eyes. A great lad, great footballer in his day.

Will really miss seeing him at the games

Fella, I salute you :ayatollah:

Thank you mate for that. How did you know him?


I used to work with Martyn at NatWest. We sit just in front of him at games and always waved or chatted.

Can you tell me where and when the funeral is?

Yes its up st josephs church on 7th september at 1 o'clock oh and have you got something to do with the villa


Thanks for that I'll do my best to be there

Yep, used to play for The Villa. Feeling like I'm being stalked now. LOL. How did you know? Have you been chatting with Dick Jones?

thought it was Dick lol nah i used to work in the three horse shoes when the villa used to go there

Re: R.-I.P. Martyn Lewis

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:36 am

R.I.P. MARTYN DEEPEST SYMPATHIES TO YOUR FAMILY.

Re: R.-I.P. Martyn Lewis

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:29 pm

We had a minute silence at St Joes' 1st Team Match on tuesday night for him!

R.I.P

Re: R.-I.P. Martyn Lewis

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:23 pm

CCFC_Lad wrote:We had a minute silence at St Joes' 1st Team Match on tuesday night for him!

R.I.P

yeah David said it was great Brilliant thing for the Joe's to do, but Martyn loved the club and was st Josephs through and through :ayatollah:
Post a reply