Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A Memorial to Bluebirds fans who have sadly passed away.
Post a reply

Re: " passing away of a fellow Bluebird "

Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:18 pm

Saddened to hear of the loss of your son

RIP Nathan

Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:20 pm

So, so sad.

R.I.P. fellow bluebird.

My condolences to your family at this sad time.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:23 pm

God Bless You Fellow BlueBird.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Omg! Totally gutted for you fella, can't even begin to imagine what your going through at the mo. My condolences to you and your family on your loss.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:29 pm

binero wrote:guys just want to tell you all my son passed away after months of cancer treatment he was admitted wed night with the intention of being at wembley with us all tomorrow, but only god knows why that could not happen anyway his name is Nathan Thomas and he was always on stickys bus from ferndale con guys, i cant face being at wembley without my son so please shout loud for City and my son and old Micky Dye

I lost my son to cancer as well so I know what you're going through. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Gutted for you mate,r.i.p. nathan

Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:40 pm

RIP Nathan.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:48 pm

So sad to hear this news, i have previously lost a Family member and also a good friend to cancer so i have some idea what you are going through.

My deepest condolences to you and you Family lets hope the Bluebirds can do it for Nathan tomorrow :ayatollah:

RIP Fellow Bluebird

Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:51 pm

So sad,R.I.P, Nathan

Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:56 pm

RIP my thoughts are with you and your family

Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:09 pm

damn. RIP

Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:10 pm

RIP fellow Bluebird :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Our thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time,we didn't know Nathan but myself and my wife will be thinking of him tomorrow, news like this puts everything into perspective.
R.I.P fellow Bluebird.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Sincere condolences to you and your family at this sad time, I lost my mother in law to cancer and it wasn't a very nice thing to watch her go through. Stay strong and hope the mighty Bluebirds bring back that trophy for your son, Mikey Dye and all fellow Bluebirds that can not be with us.

R I P Nathan, God bless you

Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:03 pm

Sincere condolences on the tragic loss of your son. My prayers are with you.

Steve.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:06 pm

magicdaps wrote:I know I'm a jack, and a pain in th arse one at that, but I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss, and offer my sincerest condolences. R.I.P.

I tell you what fella, you are a pain in the arse most of the time but for you to come on here and say that above, you have the utmost respect from me, nice one :)

Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:29 pm

binero wrote:guys just want to tell you all my son passed away after months of cancer treatment he was admitted wed night with the intention of being at wembley with us all tomorrow, but only god knows why that could not happen anyway his name is Nathan Thomas and he was always on stickys bus from ferndale con guys, i cant face being at wembley without my son so please shout loud for City and my son and old Micky Dye

im so so sorry and so sad,tears rolling down my face,il shout loud for 2 people that SHOULD have been there :( :( :( :(

Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Terrible news Binero, may Nathan sleep easy now , no more pain, god bless fella . :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:36 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
magicdaps wrote:I know I'm a jack, and a pain in th arse one at that, but I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss, and offer my sincerest condolences. R.I.P.

I tell you what fella, you are a pain in the arse most of the time but for you to come on here and say that above, you have the utmost respect from me, nice one :)

I lost my wife to cancer nearly 2yrs ago aged 38 so I know how this fella and his family must be feeling. If anything it must be even worse to lose a son or daughter. Phil Sumbler over on planet swans started a thread called "absent friends" in the week building up to our play off at Wembley. it was one of the saddest but most touching things I've ever read. It's obviously not my place, but maybe one of you lot could start a new thread along simelar lines.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:37 pm

My thoughts go out to you and your family, RIP Nathan

Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:51 pm

Condolences my friend, this is very sad news to hear you must be heartbroken, I will shout loud and proud for Nathan and Mikey tomorrow. RIP.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:52 pm

Such sad news and I'm so sorry for u mate!

RIP Nathan.

Let's hope we do it for u and other Bluebirds that will never be forgotten

Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:00 pm

My deepest condolences go out to you and your family. RIP Fellow Bluebird :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:48 pm

RIP Nathan.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:57 pm

My sincere condolences to yourself and all Nathan's family and friends, my prayers and thoughts are with you all.

I didn't know you but you were a bloooooobird God Bless and RIP Nathan.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:56 pm

SO SORRY FELLA, THOUGHTS WITH YOU AND THE FAMILY

Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:57 pm

so so deeply sorry to hear of your tragic news.words seem so inadequate during times such as these but please know my thou :?: ghts are with you.i pray you will get through this very difficult time.rip nathan bluebird forever

Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:00 pm

R.I.P Nathan

Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:10 pm

really choked up reading this god bless you and your family m8 rip nathan

Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:13 pm

r.i.p fellow bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Post a reply