Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A Memorial to Bluebirds fans who have sadly passed away.
Post a reply

Re: " SIMON INSOLE RIP "

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:16 pm

very sad news rip simon .i remmber in chelsea a couple of seasons ago the fa cup tie when we come out of the ground and chelea fans were waiting by the butchers hook pub our fans were right up for it but simon was right into them he was awesome that day he didnt want any of us getting into any bother chelsea soon backed off

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:36 pm

on my hols just read the the news rest in peace allways a very well respected man RIP :( :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:18 pm

seen simon about over the years never spoken to him,but what i read seemed a nice guy rip simon insole

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:32 pm

r.i.p

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:49 am

R.I.P, a very nice guy. I don't believe in any sort of religion but I personally hope I'm wrong and that somewhere up there he's happy.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:48 am

Was a great help to dibs tours , was there for me when Morgan had to go away for a while ,so sad not to see him around the city , he used to call me his mini me lol .

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:07 am

hope he gets a mention at the leeds game so we can show our respect! i remember him being on the plane with us going up to sunderland a few years back, great guy, always smiling and always respected by many! rip simon :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:19 am

I knew him through a mutual friend all the way back to his police cadet training, always had a nod from him down the City before I left the UK

RIP Simon, top bloke

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Did great work with fans He will be missed

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Thoughts to all family and friends the smile will live on forever. God bless.
Post a reply