Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

squeeky bum time

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:13 am

Hi im scared at the mo has ive got two big bets on city and if they come in I will be picking up £46,000. Has ive never had that sort of money before im now crapping myself just in case they mess it up although i dont think they will.

Re: squeeky bum time

Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Hope this comes in for you :ayatollah: - Also hope it's not with Coral ;)

Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:47 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Hope this comes in for you :ayatollah: - Also hope it's not with Coral ;)

no its with william hill, why does coral not pay out

Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:45 am

bluebirdredbird wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Hope this comes in for you :ayatollah: - Also hope it's not with Coral ;)

no its with william hill, why does coral not pay out

Just thinking about my bonus mate ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:48 am

bluebirdredbird wrote:Hi im scared at the mo has ive got two big bets on city and if they come in I will be picking up £46,000. Has ive never had that sort of money before im now crapping myself just in case they mess it up although i dont think they will.

Now now you can't tease us like this. Your going to have to say what the bet is :thumbup:

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:24 am

Canton stand baz wrote:
bluebirdredbird wrote:Hi im scared at the mo has ive got two big bets on city and if they come in I will be picking up £46,000. Has ive never had that sort of money before im now crapping myself just in case they mess it up although i dont think they will.

Now now you can't tease us like this. Your going to have to say what the bet is :thumbup:

I bet £15,000 on sep 1st at odds of 6/5 for city to finish top 6, then as we were 18 points clear of 7th at xmas and bet was almost guaranteed and 7 points clear of second I placed £6000 to win league at odds of 5/4. AM A LITTLE GUTTED AS IF i HAD MORE BALLS i WAS GOING TO BACK PUT £3000 ON US TO WIN LEAGUE AT START OF SEASON AT ODDS OF 14/1. NEVERMIND i SHOULD STILL HAVE NICE PAY OUY.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:01 am

Top 6 is a good bet each seson of late for us :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:47 am

bluebirdredbird wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:

I bet £15,000 on sep 1st at odds of 6/5 for city to finish top 6, then as we were 18 points clear of 7th at xmas and bet was almost guaranteed and 7 points clear of second I placed £6000 to win league at odds of 5/4. AM A LITTLE GUTTED AS IF i HAD MORE BALLS i WAS GOING TO BACK PUT £3000 ON US TO WIN LEAGUE AT START OF SEASON AT ODDS OF 14/1. NEVERMIND i SHOULD STILL HAVE NICE PAY OUY.

Almost there :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:49 am

love the fact you said you were nervous as you hadnt had that sort of money before (£46,000) but you can afford to bet £21,000 :lol:

Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:55 pm

paulh_85 wrote:love the fact you said you were nervous as you hadnt had that sort of money before (£46,000) but you can afford to bet £21,000 :lol:

i was thinking the exact same thing... think someone got a gambling problem...

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:46 am

Looks like that £46,000 has come in mate, Congrats!!!!!!!!

Lucky.