Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

" Coral....Cheltenham Free Bet up to £50 "

Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Open online account and receive cash match free bet up to £50 with coral.co.uk/shop

Cheltenham Festival....Sprinter Sacre in the Queen Mother Champion Chase next Wednesday is EVENs (1/1) when betting online compared to a 1/4 shot when betting in shops.....STEALING MONEY!

You are limited to £20 on this selection so spread the word!!!!!

When opening an account you need to visit coral.co.uk/shop and insert the following promotional code during registration - SHOP 1476

So open an account as above with £20 on sprinter Sacre @ 1/1, your returns will be £40 and also £20 will be credited to your account....if the horse wins! ;)

Re: Coral....Cheltenham Free Bet

Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:04 pm

already on this with a couple of accounts. its printing money at that price :thumbright:

Re: Coral....Cheltenham Free Bet

Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:30 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Open online account and receive cash match free bet up to £50 with coral.co.uk/shop

Cheltenham Festival....Sprinter Sacre in the Queen Mother Champion Chase next Wednesday is EVENs (1/1) when betting online compared to a 1/4 shot when betting in shops.....STEALING MONEY!

You are limited to £20 on this selection so spread the word!!!!!

When opening an account you need to visit coral.co.uk/shop and insert the following promotional code during registration - SHOP 1476

So open an account as above with £20 on sprinter Sacre @ 1/1, your returns will be £40 and also £20 will be credited to your account....if the horse wins! ;)

I'll be laying that fucker then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: " Coral....Cheltenham Free Bet up to £50 "

Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Cheers TopCat , still going at evens , great info Mate , all done ! :-)

Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:35 am

Pete wrote:Cheers TopCat , still going at evens , great info Mate , all done ! :-)

Good Luck Pete - Hope this comes in for you and the others who have taken this value offer ;)

Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:09 am

Tony. Just singed up for coral online.
How do I go about getting the free bet mate?

Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:12 pm

milly44 wrote:Tony. Just singed up for coral online.
How do I go about getting the free bet mate?

Nath - You will be able to get your free bet tomorrow,after that horse has run mate.

The free bet will triggered by the settlement of the first qualiflying real money bet - just check how many days they give you to put the free bet on mate .

Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Well done to those who got on - WON EASY @ 1 - 4 .

Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:32 pm

I keep you up to date of anymore good offers on this messageboard - ;)