Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Cheltenham

Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:18 pm

I'm off up to Cheltenham on Wednesday, anyone got any tips? :) :ayatollah:

Re: Cheltenham

Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Possibly nobber.
Mates of mind work for a local trainer out Chepstow way. Usually have done decent info.
Today he reckons
Cheltonian 20/1
Poole something. 33/1 Can't remember second name. I'll look when I get into office.

Decent each way shouts.

I've done lucky 15.

My tent or yours
Simonsig
Pete the meat
Hurricane fly

So don't back any of the above they'll be in tesco by tomorrow :lol:

Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:14 pm

If you want some Value Each way bets my mate Eddie Vee is wohtr following --He says Cheltoniom in the first at well

Gotta be something there

Morning to all-we are very late with the thread this morning-but so many tips and then the delay in Cheltenham actually being on hasnt helped. Okay-well being Cheltenham-we are ignoring all the short priced horses and really going for the jugular with the bookies, but one fact to note is that Paddy Power have offered to refund all losing bets if Hurricane Fly wins the 3.20. That suggests that they dont think it will-or that they have indeed gone mental. We shall see..here we go.

C H E L T E N H A M DAY ONE
1.30 CHELTENIAN (25/1)-R Johnson will be going for it on this one-Only one race this year to prepare it and no surprise if it romps home. Cause Of Causes (25/1) Elliot stable have been quitely assembling their team for this and will have this one ready to go today-while River Maigue (14/1) Could be a good start for B Geraghty.

2.05 MAJALA (33/1) - might spring a shock and is fancied to run massive race.

2.40 TOUR DES CHAMPS (25/1)- NTD Source really rates this today and certainly expects it to be in the frame, some good weight allowance gives it every chance. Cloudy Too (20/1) is the whisper from our S Smith source and they have already had a good ew on it-while THE PACKAGE (12/1) was tipped to win this a few weeks ago - Our Mick (7/1) is the form horse.

3.20 COUNTRYWIDE FLAME (16/1)-Has won oodles of cash for the thread at Cheltenham and has had an easy build up to this years event. Could make all. Binocular (10/1) Love seeing this horse run well and an obvious chance if anything like its best-Outsider Balder Succes (66/1) has taken some decent EW money but cant see it beating our other two tips.

4pm WEDGER PARDY (33/1)-K Bailey might just sneak this one into the frame with decent weight -came 3rd here over same distance previously and is much lower in weight today. 4 Places to go at and Sacree Teipy (16/1) is a teletipster horse that could go well -while ANY CURRENCY (14/1) has tons of support today and should make the frame at least. But for those who like shorter prices Boston Angel (9/1) is part of a mega double bet that is going around and willl disappoint a lot of people if it doesnt make the frame.

4.40 SHADOW EILE(66/1) - Well we wanted one mega priced winner and this could be it. Take away the last run and the form is pretty solid. Source thinks it is a steal at this price and worth an ew saver at least. Swincombe Flame (40/1) seems to have found the right trip and could make an impact today with D Jacob keeping the ride. Kentford Grey Lady (12/1) has done well for us in the placings this term and will be trying.

5.15 RADJHANI EXPRESS(25/1) -Very good word for this one and at its best can beat most of these. S W Cohen is aboard and confidence is high- 4 to go at again in this and Ohio Gold(18/1) is the Tizzard source selection-who rates it his bet of the day-Kruzlinhin(20/1)Hammered in betting overnight and McCain stable fancy -while Colour Squadron (6/1) is the 2nd leg of the massive double that many people are on today.

Other things to note: Champagne Fever (7/1) is one of the top backed horses of the day and will cost the bookies a packet if it wins.
D Jacob/P Nicholls are the top combo at the mo and have Dodging Bullets (10/1) in the 1.30.

Okay guys and gals-lets get out there and win some money!
Good Luck To All!
ED

Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Mafor wrote:If you want some Value Each way bets my mate Eddie Vee is wohtr following --He says Cheltoniom in the first at well

Gotta be something there

Morning to all-we are very late with the thread this morning-but so many tips and then the delay in Cheltenham actually being on hasnt helped. Okay-well being Cheltenham-we are ignoring all the short priced horses and really going for the jugular with the bookies, but one fact to note is that Paddy Power have offered to refund all losing bets if Hurricane Fly wins the 3.20. That suggests that they dont think it will-or that they have indeed gone mental. We shall see..here we go.

C H E L T E N H A M DAY ONE
1.30 CHELTENIAN (25/1)-R Johnson will be going for it on this one-Only one race this year to prepare it and no surprise if it romps home. Cause Of Causes (25/1) Elliot stable have been quitely assembling their team for this and will have this one ready to go today-while River Maigue (14/1) Could be a good start for B Geraghty.

2.05 MAJALA (33/1) - might spring a shock and is fancied to run massive race.

2.40 TOUR DES CHAMPS (25/1)- NTD Source really rates this today and certainly expects it to be in the frame, some good weight allowance gives it every chance. Cloudy Too (20/1) is the whisper from our S Smith source and they have already had a good ew on it-while THE PACKAGE (12/1) was tipped to win this a few weeks ago - Our Mick (7/1) is the form horse.

3.20 COUNTRYWIDE FLAME (16/1)-Has won oodles of cash for the thread at Cheltenham and has had an easy build up to this years event. Could make all. Binocular (10/1) Love seeing this horse run well and an obvious chance if anything like its best-Outsider Balder Succes (66/1) has taken some decent EW money but cant see it beating our other two tips.

4pm WEDGER PARDY (33/1)-K Bailey might just sneak this one into the frame with decent weight -came 3rd here over same distance previously and is much lower in weight today. 4 Places to go at and Sacree Teipy (16/1) is a teletipster horse that could go well -while ANY CURRENCY (14/1) has tons of support today and should make the frame at least. But for those who like shorter prices Boston Angel (9/1) is part of a mega double bet that is going around and willl disappoint a lot of people if it doesnt make the frame.

4.40 SHADOW EILE(66/1) - Well we wanted one mega priced winner and this could be it. Take away the last run and the form is pretty solid. Source thinks it is a steal at this price and worth an ew saver at least. Swincombe Flame (40/1) seems to have found the right trip and could make an impact today with D Jacob keeping the ride. Kentford Grey Lady (12/1) has done well for us in the placings this term and will be trying.

5.15 RADJHANI EXPRESS(25/1) -Very good word for this one and at its best can beat most of these. S W Cohen is aboard and confidence is high- 4 to go at again in this and Ohio Gold(18/1) is the Tizzard source selection-who rates it his bet of the day-Kruzlinhin(20/1)Hammered in betting overnight and McCain stable fancy -while Colour Squadron (6/1) is the 2nd leg of the massive double that many people are on today.

Other things to note: Champagne Fever (7/1) is one of the top backed horses of the day and will cost the bookies a packet if it wins.
D Jacob/P Nicholls are the top combo at the mo and have Dodging Bullets (10/1) in the 1.30.

Okay guys and gals-lets get out there and win some money!
Good Luck To All!
ED

Cheers mate.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:22 pm

milly44 wrote:Possibly nobber.
Mates of mind work for a local trainer out Chepstow way. Usually have done decent info.
Today he reckons
Cheltonian 20/1
Poole something. 33/1 Can't remember second name. I'll look when I get into office.

Decent each way shouts.

I've done lucky 15.

My tent or yours
Simonsig
Pete the meat
Hurricane fly

So don't back any of the above they'll be in tesco by tomorrow :lol:

:laughing6: Thanks Nathan. :)

Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Stick cheltinian in a burger useless Kent.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:54 pm

milly44 wrote:Stick cheltinian in a burger useless Kent.

I had Champagne Fever, the first of my Lucky 15.

The 2nd one's gone down the shoot though.......... Majala. :cry:

Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:59 pm

1 from 2 in my lucky 15 so far. Peter the feat next

Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:07 pm

Loch Ba is my next and then Binocular.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Great day for Ruby ;)