Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Football tipster on facebook

Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:18 pm

https://m.facebook.com/FootballBettingT ... cumulators

Anyone seen this? Start off with ten pound and could reach up to £10,000 if your a hardcore gambler!! :ayatollah: :lol:

Re: Football tipster on facebook

Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:31 pm

the best football tipsters I have found are on twitter under the names of:
@SirMarkHughes (tips for football all around the world, gets it spot on very very often!)
@BadManTips (a mixture of football and horse tips, will reply too if asked questions! likes cardiff City! ;) )
@FootballTipsNL (Dutch tipster! always on the money!)

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Merlin wrote:the best football tipsters I have found are on twitter under the names of:
@SirMarkHughes (tips for football all around the world, gets it spot on very very often!)
@BadManTips (a mixture of football and horse tips, will reply too if asked questions! likes cardiff City! ;) )
@FootballTipsNL (Dutch tipster! always on the money!)

I use twitter quite alot and have a few tipsters i would recommend.

Sir mark hughes is ok but will spam the feck out of you with affiliate sites but he is good for obscure bets.

Badman - really merlin? dont you know about his rep on twitter the guy is a turd started outing paid tipsters then became a paid tipster.

Best footytipster by miles is @simondawkins or @bettinghoe look at the guy posts about 10 bets per day easily 8 win on avergage.

if you want the business for horse betting @kri1179 and @atta4lov will sort you out i have followed level stakes this year with these 2 over 3 festivals, Cheltenham, Ascot and currently punchestown and they are by far the best also when adding these 2 also add @boomteamhq hope the above helps.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:58 pm

i should say in fairness to badman tips he may have changed i blocked him when he was on his crusade but i have blocked many on twitter.

add me up guys @halfhoodhalfgd as i try and also post my thoughts on selections based on speed ratings, weight and C and D.
:ayatollah: