Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

my bet yesterday

Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:00 pm

In the neville yesterday and this guy said city are shit and wont get 18 points next year.So i said put your money where your mouth is,then i bet him £500 do you think my bet is safe i do we will piss it. :ayatollah:

Re: my bet yesterday

Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:06 pm

f*cking hell your a brave man to bet that sort of money but yeh I think your money is safe mate, this guy sounds like a clown, no doubt a plastic top four fan ?

Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:17 pm

Is the bet that we will stay up? Or that we will get 18 points? I think your money is safe :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Get 18 points,he knocks the city all the time.When we was shit and i used to leave the nev on my own as no one was going down then,he used to say your a mug and id say one day you will all be back watching the city and i was spot on. :malky: :malky:

Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:31 pm

x grangetown wrote:In the neville yesterday and this guy said city are shit and wont get 18 points next year.So i said put your money where your mouth is,then i bet him £500 do you think my bet is safe i do we will piss it. :ayatollah:

Good bet mate :ayatollah: if that guy wants another £500 that we don't get 18pts - im in :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:29 pm

yeah me too!!

think its only ever happened twice hasnt it? (sunderland and derby)

of course its likely that we will be towards relegation, there is a chance that we will get relegated, but 18 points? really cant see it.