Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Joined 2nd September

Deposits - $13,250
Withdrawals - $20,920

Total profit banked - $7,670

Pending bets...
1) Daniel Brands to win. Return $1800
2) Carolina Panthers to win. Return $1050
3) Boston Red Sox to win workd series. Returns $5000 (currently 1-0 up first to 4 in the final)

Re: Joined an online bookies - my record

Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Dan Brands takes first set 6-2 :malky:

Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:54 pm

you bet on anything else roathie?

Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:56 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:you bet on anything else roathie?

Tennis is my main thing. But im quite into my American sports.

Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Brands breaks

Brands 6-2 *4-3.

I also forgot to add a golf bet I won earlier for a return of $600 which was Westwood to beat Hansen in the opening round which he did by 8 shots. It hasnt been settled yet which is why I havent added it but will add it to the total after the Brands match is completed.

The worst thing about an Aussie bookmaker is that they are far too relaxed for their own good and dont settle on time but they have given me a $1000 tab credit i can dip into which helps with the flow.

Also betting inplay is not available unless over the phone so you must make your selections and stick to them prior to it starting, this makes it much harder and a vast knowledge of the sport is key to long term success.

Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:34 pm

Brands wins 6-2 6-4. Which nets me $1800 (about £1000 stirling). Ill add it together with the golf from earlier as i will be withdrawing upon settlement tomorrow morning.

Joined 2nd September

Deposits - $13,250
Withdrawals - $23,320

Total profit banked - $10,120 (£6,003)

Pending bets....

1) Carolina Panthers to win. Return $1050
2) Boston Red Sox to win workd series. Returns $5000 (currently 1-0 up first to 4 in the final)

Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Roathy you are one sad motherfucker.

Do you think you impress anyone, by putting figures up of your record with the bookies by putting 000's up.
I don't think for a minute anybody gives a flying f**k whether they are real or otherwise.

THE REAL TEST FOR YOU IS TO PUT YOUR BETS UP BEFORE THE EVENTS TAKE PLACE.
Give your reasoning for the tips and then the real people on here may have a little respect for you.

We are waiting with baited breath.

The stage is yours Roathy. You're chance to impress. Nobody is interested in how much you put on.

Just give the odds of your selection, the bookie you placed the bet with and the reasoning behind the selection

Not to much to ask. Lets see what you are made of.

Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:13 pm

spike ferndale wrote:Roathy you are one sad motherfucker.

Do you think you impress anyone, by putting figures up of your record with the bookies by putting 000's up.
I don't think for a minute anybody gives a flying f**k whether they are real or otherwise.

THE REAL TEST FOR YOU IS TO PUT YOUR BETS UP BEFORE THE EVENTS TAKE PLACE.
Give your reasoning for the tips and then the real people on here may have a little respect for you.

We are waiting with baited breath.

The stage is yours Roathy. You're chance to impress. Nobody is interested in how much you put on.

Just give the odds of your selection, the bookie you placed the bet with and the reasoning behind the selection

Not to much to ask. Lets see what you are made of.

:lol: im not trying to impress anyone. Its a betting forum, im tracking my progress :thumbup:

And I have put my bets up you pleb, read the thread. The reasoning is because im an expert and think it will win. :thumbright:

Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:27 pm

But just for you, considering you asked so nice and all...

My pending bets, although my screen wasnt big enough to fin in my other Boston bet underneath.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:00 am

$384 on Red Sox to win game 2 @ 1.83 can now be added to my "pending bets".

Carolina Panthers leading 14-6 at half time (that one is for $1050).

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:24 am

Boston give away a 2-1 lead late on and lose 4-2.

Carolina Panthers win 31-13 netting me $1050. Not going to add it to my withdrawals as its a decent amount to play with. Ive done a new bet now in bold.

Joined 2nd September

Deposits - $13,250
Withdrawals - $23,320

Total profit banked - $10,120 (£6,003)

Pending bets....

1) four fold - LA Kings (NHL), Tasman (Rugby), Dodig and Youzhny (ATP) $229 @ 4.82 - $1100 return

2) Boston Red Sox to win workd series. Returns $5000 (currently tied 1-1 in series, first to 4 in the final)

Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:05 am

daniel brandsd! possibly my favorite tennis player!

Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:13 am

paulh_85 wrote:daniel brandsd! possibly my favorite tennis player!

Haha really? Thats a random one :D

Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:44 am

RoathMagic wrote:

yeah me and a mate have been following him for a while now. Made a decent amount off him (only bet small amounts though) as hes had a good season this year!

Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:48 am

paulh_85 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

yeah me and a mate have been following him for a while now. Made a decent amount off him (only bet small amounts though) as hes had a good season this year!

Yeah hes decent. Hes favourite against Roger-Vasselin today but I dont think he will win, its a bad match up for him. Im not getting involved in that one but if anyone fancies a punt on an underdog then Roger Vasselin is a very good bet.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:49 am

Ok my accumulator update.

LA Kings win 7-4
Tasman are currently 23-10 up with 30mins to play.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:18 am

RoathMagic wrote:Ok my accumulator update.

LA Kings win 7-4
Tasman are currently 23-10 up with 30mins to play.

Tasman with 26-25 :lol: opposition scored a last minute try and missed the conversion to win the game

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:20 am

thats brilliant! lol :laughing5:

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:23 am

Updated pending bets,

1) Dodig and Youzhny (ATP) $229 @ 4.82 - $1100 return

2) Tursunov and Federer (ATP) $850 return.

3) Dodig $1050 return

4) Tursunov $350

5) Boston Red Sox to win world series. Returns $5000 (currently tied 1-1 in series, first to 4 in the final)

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:23 am

Fair play roathie for screen shotting it good luck with what u got on

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:25 am

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Fair play roathie for screen shotting it good luck with what u got on

Thought someone may ask :D

Ive taken screenshots of every page of deposits, withdrawals and bet history since I joined..... Just in case like :laughing6:

Thanks smakerz :thumbup:

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:37 am

RoathMagic wrote:
smakerzthebluebird wrote:Fair play roathie for screen shotting it good luck with what u got on

Ive taken screenshots of every page of deposits, withdrawals and bet history since I joined..... Just in case like :laughing6:

Melbourne v Brisbane on now..... who you fancy Roathie?

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:39 am

paulh_85 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Melbourne v Brisbane on now..... who you fancy Roathie?

Brisbane if I was to choose. Although i never bet on football as it has 3 outcomes.

If i were to tip a selection it would be Brisbane +0.5 or lay Melbourne, both the same thing allowing you to also win if its a draw, but different bookies allow you to do different things.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:27 pm

The odds on Roger Vasselin are too big to ignore against Brands, he should be favorite so I have gone in for $550. Return of $1200 i believe.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:01 pm

RoathMagic wrote:The odds on Roger Vasselin are too big to ignore against Brands, he should be favorite so I have gone in for $550. Return of $1200 i believe.

set up break down at the moment.

best of luck (even if it is against my favorite player! :lol: )

had a wedge on heather watson, god knows why! but it cam in, on sofia arvidsson now.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Yeah brands aces are getting him out of some tricky situations. Serving first in final set so hopefully of it gets late into the set we can get some scoreboard pressure on brands and his first serve % will go down. Maybe a 6-4 or 7-5 set.

Youzhny has just won though which is good for my accumulators

Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:36 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:The odds on Roger Vasselin are too big to ignore against Brands, he should be favorite so I have gone in for $550. Return of $1200 i believe.

set up break down at the moment.

best of luck (even if it is against my favorite player! :lol: )

had a wedge on heather watson, god knows why! but it cam in, on sofia arvidsson now.

Heather is a good player on her day, me and the missus have met her a few times and she is lovely too. Absolutely terrible year though :lol:

Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:49 pm

her illness has surely had an effect but seriously, this run of bad form has gone on for the whole year almost :lol:

im against you here as just backed Brands, £50 on the win and about 6 quid on a 7-6 set :lol: (bug bucks i know!!)

Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:52 pm

paulh_85 wrote:her illness has surely had an effect but seriously, this run of bad form has gone on for the whole year almost :lol:

im against you here as just backed Brands, £50 on the win and about 6 quid on a 7-6 set :lol: (bug bucks i know!!)

Id prefer to be in your position than mine. Brands has started to dominate, ive just got to hang in there.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Some women to watch out for who has made me some money and i think will be big are Monica Puig and Donna Vekic. Both nder the radar of the bookmakers at the mo.