Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Re: Joined an online bookies - my record

Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:04 am

Just Wawrinka for a clean sweep of the accy. :malky:

Wawrinka has an awful record against Robredo, something like 6 losses 1 win or something. But many were before Wawrinka got his major weapon (backhand) matured and when Robredo was in his pomp. Suprised to see Robredo do so well and has rolled back the years but for me, im happy to be on Stan.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:49 pm

Accumulator landed :thumbup:

$1253 return.

Sportingbet australia add 25% to your winnings on Australian Open accys of 4 selections or more. Quality offer and swings the odds right in your favour. Not sure if they have a UK based company, but if they do its well worth taking them up on it.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Cheers Roath I got on that one again, Wawrinka was a great price. Bet365 allow a cash out as well as voiding selections that see a player retire.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:37 am

Just the 3 today.

The doubles could be a risky one but I like any team with Cara Black in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:49 am

Landed :malky:

Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:15 am

I find this constant seeking of approval from people on the internet rather worrying. You must be very lonely RoathMagic.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:21 am

TownhillMagic wrote:I find this constant seeking of approval from people on the internet rather worrying. You must be very lonely RoathMagic.

88 of 88 posts about me, if anyone is seeking approval then you are seeking mine Martyn. :lol:

500 from 510 on all 4 of your usernames :lol:

Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:52 am

Castro keep the posts coming:).

I've only discovered the the thread in the last few days and you've converted me to tennis.

Do you follow the season with as much interest as the Aussie open out of interest?

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:11 am

Philip1980 wrote:Castro keep the posts coming:).

I've only discovered the the thread in the last few days and you've converted me to tennis.

Do you follow the season with as much interest as the Aussie open out of interest?

I used to but im too involved in my businesses now. The smaller tournaments are pretty hard to predict, lots of match fixing goes on outside the top 80. I used to travel Europe and courtside to gain an advantage but its now illegal. 22 year old man arrested this week for it :lol:

But ill be here for the grandslams id imagine... Unless im banned anytime soon :laughing6:

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:32 am

thats a pretty big statement Roathie. are you convinced about match fixing? i know making a living for people on the challenger tours must be hard so an extra buck must be tempting.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:39 am

paulh_85 wrote:thats a pretty big statement Roathie. are you convinced about match fixing? i know making a living for people on the challenger tours must be hard so an extra buck must be tempting.

I know for a fact they do, have even profited myself from it.

Going back maybe 5 or 10 years ago there were a few groups that used to go around the non televised events in Europe. They were mafia groups basically and many used to pay these players more than they would get of they won the tournament to lose. Its a no brainer when you have a family to feed. Scary groups of people and have had run ins with them myself.

They have made this court siding illegal now so access to the players is harder, however they still do it. I know of many top 20 players that have done it and was told by a player that this guy was going to do it. Low and behold he did. That was in Valencia.

Hes a vile man though, hes a frenchman. Any guesses?

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:52 am

a frenchman? a player? current? can only be one of a few if your talking top 20...

Dont you think you should come forward with info like this? i mean its terrible for the game really... and its such a good game too.

On a lighter note are you watching Muguruza? 35 mins in and they have only just finished the 4th game lol

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:55 am

A desperate cry for help. Making up all these fantasies.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:01 pm

paulh_85 wrote:a frenchman? a player? current? can only be one of a few if your talking top 20...

Dont you think you should come forward with info like this? i mean its terrible for the game really... and its such a good game too.

On a lighter note are you watching Muguruza? 35 mins in and they have only just finished the 4th game lol

No chance. I profit from it. Its widespread and will continue to be until prize money is spread evenly.

Everybody knows it goes on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis ... urray.html

Yeah im watching. Shes superb.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:01 pm

TownhillMagic wrote:A desperate cry for help. Making up all these fantasies.

Quiet greeny :lol:

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:02 pm

Either he admits that he's lying, or I take this information, along with the admission that he's benefitted from it himself, to the authorities.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:02 pm

TownhillMagic wrote:Either he admits that he's lying, or I take this information, along with the admission that he's benefitted from it himself, to the authorities.

Go for it :thumbup:

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:03 pm

Castro wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:a frenchman? a player? current? can only be one of a few if your talking top 20...

No chance. I profit from it. Its widespread and will continue to be until prize money is spread evenly.

Everybody knows it goes on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis ... urray.html

Yeah im watching. Shes superb.

So its still going on and you are still profiting from it? should we even be having this conversation ? :lol:

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:04 pm

Don't worry Paul, he will have his comeuppance when I report him to the authorities.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:05 pm

TownhillMagic wrote:Don't worry Paul, he will have his comeuppance when I report him to the authorities.

:lol:

"Thanks for your information Martyn, now then how do I spell Roathie?" :lol:

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:05 pm

TownhillMagic wrote:Don't worry Paul, he will have his comeuppance when I report him to the authorities.

you are obsessed! :lol:

and im not worried, but thanks for the concern! :lol:

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:07 pm

Castro wrote:

Confession has been made on this website and laws state that site owners have to hand over IP information for certain things. Admission of crime is certainly one of them.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:08 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

you are obsessed! :lol:

and im not worried, but thanks for the concern! :lol:

Hes been banned twice for it already. Over 4 usernames he has about 550 posts and about 540 are about me, thats not even exaggerating :laughing6:

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:09 pm

TownhillMagic wrote:
Castro wrote:

Confession has been made on this website and laws state that site owners have to hand over IP information for certain things. Admission of crime is certainly one of them.

Ill save them the time

Go nuts :laughing6:

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:10 pm

I'll pass this on too. Enjoy your knock at the door.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:13 pm

TownhillMagic wrote:I'll pass this on too. Enjoy your knock at the door.

Will do :lol:

What a mentalist :D

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:15 pm

Castro wrote:
TownhillMagic wrote:I'll pass this on too. Enjoy your knock at the door.

Will do :lol:

What a mentalist :D

I agree. Fancy admitting to a crime on the internet with a traceable IP.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:18 pm

TownhillMagic wrote:
I agree. Fancy admitting to a crime on the internet with a traceable IP.

Almost as crazy as dedicating hundreds of posts to a bloke on the internet :lol:

Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:57 pm

Ok folks sorry about the infiltration of the resident nutcase. Back to the thread...

Tomorrow i really like 2 bets.

Bouchard @ 3.3 to beat Ivanovic

And

Berdych @ 1.7 to beat Ferrer

Ive gone for an accy and singles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:58 pm

Sorry, thats a bit confusing.

The top one is my single on Bouchard and the 4 underneath is my accy.

I also have an accy without Bouchard and with Djokovic in place, but a higher stake.