Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

What bets?

Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:30 pm

I"ve got £10 at 28/1 with 3-1 to us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: was tempted to put whitts first goal scorer anybody else got a bet on ? :ayatollah: :malky:

Re: What bets?

Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:38 pm

I'm having a fiver on medel anytime goal scorer. 12/1 with coral on line. Might be a bit more when I get in the bookies tomorrow.

He scored twice in the river/boca derby plus he's had some stick of the jacks of late!!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrryyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:I'm having a fiver on medel anytime goal scorer. 12/1 with coral on line. Might be a bit more when I get in the bookies tomorrow.

He scored twice in the river/boca derby plus he's had some stick of the jacks of late!!

Bet of the day Medal to get a red card!!

Chico Flores winding him up already by saying he's not worth 11m what we paid for him.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:10 pm

I Have £2 win CCFc 2-12 and £2 Caulker 1st goal

Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:29 pm

ChiChi wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:I'm having a fiver on medel anytime goal scorer. 12/1 with coral on line. Might be a bit more when I get in the bookies tomorrow.

Bet of the day Medal to get a red card!!

Chico Flores winding him up already by saying he's not worth 11m what we paid for him.

I think medel will silence the critics with a goal hopefully :thumbup:

How the hell will I sleep tonight :shock:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:37 pm

got to fancy Caulker or Turner anytime scorer against that Shiite defence. They are not the greatest defending set pieces?

Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:02 am

CCFC to win 2-1 @12/1 with Bet365 :thumbup: