Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Betfred odds for new Welsh Wigan manager!!

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm

evens - Ian Dowie

2/1 - Jerk Jon Hartson

8/1 - Max Boyce

9/1 - Leighton James

12/1 - Derek the weather man

15/1 - Tony Petty (best JB ever)

20/1 - Dougal off the magic roundabout.

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: Its going tit's up at Cocopopsville!!! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Re: Betfred odds for new Welsh Wigan manager!!

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:18 pm

Leo's come out and distanced himself from the job saying "I don;t think anyone's linked me but I just want to make it clear I won;t go anywhere near that flea infested town :ayatollah: "

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:25 pm

Would indeed be a huge step down for our Leo :laughing6: :thumbup:

Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:24 pm

Glenn Hoddle is meeting with Swansea this week about the vacant managerial post [James Pearce]
Tuesday, February 4th, 2014

Journalist James Pearce has announced that Glenn Hoddle is set to meet with Swansea this week about the vacant managerial post at the Liberty Stadium.

News news came hours after word first broke that Michael Laudrup had been sacked from his job. According to reports, Laudrup received the news while away in France.

According to Pearce: “I’m told that Hoddle is abroad today, but is set to be interviewed for Swansea job before the weekend”.

Now, just because Hoddle maybe on the Swansea shortlist, that doesn’t not mean the former England and Tottenham manager is a certainty for the Swansea job. However, after Hoddle made it quite clear that he would have liked to succeed Andre Villas-Boas at Spurs, the feeling is that Hoddle is reday to return to football management.