I BET

Gambler's Den

Re: I BET

Postby Pentrebane bluebird » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:54 pm

You lost badly! You created chances but couldn't score! Lacked the quality necessary ! Simple deduction, you were not up to it!
Pentrebane bluebird

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:55 pm

Pentrebane bluebird wrote:You lost badly! You created chances but couldn't score! Lacked the quality necessary ! Simple deduction, you were not up to it!

Yeah sure Martyn. :lol:

Now then, booked your ticket yet? :laughing6:
Roathy - the football forum philanthropist...

Total amount of bets won for Cancer Research UK so far:- £5
Total amount of bets lost - £0

***85harj is Mario be warned***
Roath_Magic_

Postby Dinaslad2013 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:55 pm

Napolis fan not fans :thumbup:

Are these swansea fans for real???? When you say europes elites do you mean A team like Bayern Munich???? Little confused :s I don't ever recall swansea as being sensational but then only a jack would say they are....

If your that sensational, how come you've gone backwards instead of forward??? League table doesn't lie little man
BLUEBIRD SINCE 2006 :)
Dinaslad2013

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:57 pm

Dinaslad2013 wrote:Napolis fan not fans :thumbup:

nope, fans. That was one example, and even then he said "we" :thumbup:

Are these swansea fans for real???? When you say europes elites do you mean A team like Bayern Munich???? Little confused :s I don't ever recall swansea as being sensational but then only a jack would say they are....

we ate talking about teams in the top 4 of the major European leagues. :thumbright:

If your that sensational, how come you've gone backwards instead of forward??? League table doesn't lie little man

we havent. :lol:

Roath_Magic_

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:59 pm

Pentrebane bluebird wrote:How many games has Monk the messiah won?
I'm coming Pip squeak!

Stop dodging the question callum/ryan :lol:

Booked your ticket yet? :laughing6:

Roath_Magic_

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:02 am

Pentrebane bluebird wrote:Where have I dodged the question Pip squeek?

Booked your ticket yet? :shock:

Roath_Magic_

Postby Pentrebane bluebird » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:03 am

How many games has the sensational football won Phiilip?
Pentrebane bluebird

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:06 am

Pentrebane bluebird wrote:How many games has the sensational football won Phiilip?

It drew against Napoli home, hammered you home, drew against Stoke away

The two defeats came against Napoli and Liverpool away.

Now then. Booked your ticket yet Martyn Callum? :laughing6:

Roath_Magic_

Postby Pentrebane bluebird » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:07 am

I suspect a squeal to Annis is about to happen!
Pentrebane bluebird

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:08 am

Pentrebane bluebird wrote:I suspect a squeal to Annis is about to happen!

So have you booked your ticket yet? :laughing6:

Roath_Magic_

Postby Pentrebane bluebird » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:10 am

So let's look at the facts! Monk the messiah has Swansea Town playing sensational football! However, they have won just one game! Mouriniho must be trembling with trepidation
! :lol:
Pentrebane bluebird

Postby Dinaslad2013 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:11 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:

we ate talking about teams in the top 4 of the major European leagues. :thumbright:

Ok so this time last year you were on 37 points from 27 games and this season your on 28... Year before that 34 points after 27 games..... So where have you not gone backwards???

But you said europes elite... That's Barcelona, juventus, ac, real, man city, Bayern.......
Dinaslad2013

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:12 am

Pentrebane bluebird wrote:So let's look at the facts! Monk the messiah has Swansea Town playing sensational football! However, they have won just one game! Mouriniho must be trembling with trepidation
! :lol:

I just posted the facts :laughing6:

Now then, booked your ticket yet? :D

Roath_Magic_

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:14 am

Dinaslad2013 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Ok so this time last year you were on 37 points from 27 games and this season your on 28... Year before that 34 points after 27 games..... So where have you not gone backwards???

But you said europes elite... That's Barcelona, juventus, ac, real, man city, Bayern.......

What are you talking about :lol:

This sensation football was seen under Monk not Laudrup, or are you blaming Monk for Laudruos results :laughing6:

Roath_Magic_

Postby Dinaslad2013 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:22 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Dinaslad2013 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

What are you talking about :lol:

This sensation football was seen under Monk not Laudrup, or are you blaming Monk for Laudruos results :laughing6:

Monk hasn't even had great results???? So basically your saying that your sensational football is all down to Monk?? But what about Martinez and Rodgers who pretty much started this style of play with swansea.... Or is that not relevant as well because Monk is superior! I think someone's abit clueless about his own club.... Bless you! The more you talk, the more I think your just a simple little child :notworthy:
Dinaslad2013

Postby Dinaslad2013 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:24 am

Oh and Laudrup was your manager last year and you had more points this time last year...... So explain how you haven't hone backwards again???????
Dinaslad2013

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:25 am

Dinaslad2013 wrote:
Monk hasn't even had great results???? So basically your saying that your sensational football is all down to Monk?? But what about Martinez and Rodgers who pretty much started this style of play with swansea.... Or is that not relevant as well because Monk is superior! I think someone's abit clueless about his own club.... Bless you! The more you talk, the more I think your just a simple little child :notworthy:

It seems like you don't know what point you are trying to make anymore. :D

Where have I said under Rodgers and Martinez the football wasnt sensational too? :?

3 league games so far = 4 points.

Thats 50 points come seasons end pro rata. More than we achieved under ANY manager in the Premier League. :thumbup:

Roath_Magic_

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:26 am

Dinaslad2013 wrote:Oh and Laudrup was your manager last year and you had more points this time last year...... So explain how you haven't hone backwards again???????

You dont do maths I take it? :D

Look above. :roll:

You seem to be forgetting Monk wasnt in charge from the beginning of the season. :lol:

Roath_Magic_

Postby Dinaslad2013 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:38 am

Honestly, what a joke... So you think that based on 3 games and 4 points that monk has transformed this team?

I don't think you quite understand anything at all.... Let me guess, last year when you were playing well under Laudrup, you couldn't say a bad word about him???

The point is, Martinez, Rodgers and Laudrup all played a far greater role in swanseas development.. Ffs even Laudrup got you a cup yet Monk is much better after just three games? Get a grip man - you try and act all clever and patronising but what your saying is complete and utter nonsense and it's so funny to see what shit you write next... You really are quite a pointless.

So if you want to go along the route of maths.... How can you not understand that you have slipped and gone backwards... You had Rodgers 2011-12, Laudrup 12-13 and both seasons in comparison to now were better.... But yet your blaming Laudrup for this season so far?????? Where is your logic.... 34 or whatever last year under Laudrup ... 28 this year under Laudrup - oh and Monk for 3 games!
Dinaslad2013

Postby Dinaslad2013 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:42 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Thats 50 points come seasons end pro rata. More than we achieved under ANY manager in the Premier League. :thumbup:

This is hypothetical - no fact!!
Dinaslad2013

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:44 am

Dinaslad2013 wrote:Honestly, what a joke... So you think that based on 3 games and 4 points that monk has transformed this team?

without doubt :thumbright:

I don't think you quite understand anything at all.... Let me guess, last year when you were playing well under Laudrup, you couldn't say a bad word about him???

i have always maintained I dislike his style of play, on here too :thumbright:

The point is, Martinez, Rodgers and Laudrup all played a far greater role in swanseas development.. Ffs even Laudrup got you a cup yet Monk is much better after just three games?

who has said anything about monk being greater in our development? I think you are making up your own arguments to reply to here :lol:

He has restored our football back to the high levels prior to Laudrup - results so far indicate that he is currently doing it more successfully too.

Get a grip man - you try and act all clever and patronising but what your saying is complete and utter nonsense and it's so funny to see what shit you write next... You really are quite a pointless.

some people react badly to facts I guess.

So if you want to go along the route of maths.... How can you not understand that you have slipped and gone backwards... You had Rodgers 2011-12, Laudrup 12-13 and both seasons in comparison to now were better.... But yet your blaming Laudrup for this season so far?????? Where is your logic.... 34 or whatever last year under Laudrup ... 28 this year under Laudrup - oh and Monk for 3 games!

that makes no sense what so ever.

Under monk we have a greater points per game ratio than any of Laudrup, Martinez or Brendan. That is a fact. :thumbup:

Roath_Magic_

Postby murphy » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:30 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
murphy wrote:
Maybe because he knew laudrup, michu, Chico etc.

Well there we go then, there are other reasons besides money.

These performances in Europe will certainly become a factor in peoples memory when indeed they maybe were not as aware before the tournament - just as the Napoli fans says.

No they won't because you got knocked out by the quarters and you will soon be forgotten.
murphy

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:32 am

Yes they will.

Roath_Magic_

Postby murphy » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:34 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Yes they will.

Your forgotten already probably :lol:
murphy

Postby Roath_Magic_ » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:37 am

Clearly not :D

Roath_Magic_

Previous

Return to Gambler's Den