Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

I BET

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:19 pm

You were shitting your pants there.
Gutted but proud and only cements our position as the premier club in wales. :thumbup:

Re: I BET

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:20 pm

No mate, I wasn't.

Nice of you to worry about my bowel movements though :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:21 pm

swansealad69 wrote:You were shitting your pants there.
Gutted but proud and only cements our position as the premier club in wales. :thumbup:

Keep your head down , Napoli ultras are about :thumbup:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:21 pm

it should of been 5 or 6 -1 napoli should have buried there chances :wave:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:22 pm

Didnt go as im working away.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Why?

Got no Issue with your progression(or currently lack of) in cups.
Thought over two legs you did Swansea and South Wales Proud.

Personally if it were my team I would be far to proud of my sides effort than to come on a rival forum and fish for bites. Must be a small town mentality :roll:

To each there own though. :wave:

swansealad69 wrote:Didnt go as im working away.

Yeah yeah :mrgreen:

It should have been 5 nill at ours last week.
And we missed just as many s they did tonight

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:24 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Wes have you ever posted sensibly?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:25 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Should have been 4-0 as Napoli had 4 shots on target.

If you didn't have a goalkeeper but they did they would have been hammered :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Its a football forum?
You are our rivals so why not post on here.
There's plenty of your lot on planet swans as we are your rivals.
Like the way u claim us to be small minded and obsessed.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Don't forget Swansea think they win games by possession.
Deluded they are. Pity!

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:28 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Its a football forum?
You are our rivals so why not post on here.
There's plenty of your lot on planet swans as we are your rivals.
Like the way u claim us to be small minded and obsessed.

They aren't Cardiff fans, they're Swansea fans pretending to be Cardiff fans to try and make your forum more interesting :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:Don't forget Swansea think they win games by possession.
Deluded they are. Pity!

And if you can find one quote from any swans fan that has ever said that then I will buy the new cardiff strip :thumbup:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:29 pm

O right.
And for the record was not looking for bites.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:33 pm

To be honest I was torn between wanting you to win and lose :oops:
The late Napoli goal was a relief in some ways as it took the decision away from me.

The Prem's UEFA co-efficient will have taken a real hammering this year though, it's a good job Italy are just as poor or we'd be at serious risk of losing the 4th Champion's League spot.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:33 pm

swansealad69 wrote:O right.
And for the record was not looking for bites.

:laughing6:
Of course your not. :thumbup:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Like you lot said when we got to the various finals.. You bottled it, won fook all.
Guess what, you never even got to the last 16. :D
Also rans after beating Bradford. :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:41 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

coming from you thats a joke ;) didnt tell the story tho does it roathy ? how many two on ones or one on ones they had ???????????????? :wave:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Tbh and this hurts to say it I thought Swansea played very well over the 2 legs, and goes to show how far we are behind them.
Cue abuse.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:43 pm

swansealad69 wrote:It should have been 5 nill at ours last week.

:shock: :lol:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:It should have been 5 nill at ours last week.

:shock: :lol:

I raised a smile at that one too :D

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:47 pm

We beat a Bradford side that knocked out arsenal and villa.
Wile we beat liverpool and chelsea.
We got to the last 32 and beat valencia away 3-0 and out played one of the best sides in europ in two games.
We lost but in a way we allso won as it just raised our stock and made a lot of fans take notice of us aroumd the world.
As for u? Well best not say anything because f**k all positive is associated with u is there

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:47 pm

wez1927 wrote:coming from you thats a joke ;) didnt tell the story tho does it roathy ? how many two on ones or one on ones they had ???????????????? :wave:

Nope, its not. Im an incredibly sensible poster do you have a link to some comments from me in a sensible discussion that arent? Didnt think so.

As for your question (i will take you at face value that it is genuine) - we had the better chances tonight and on another day could quite possibly have won that game by 2 or 3 goals. Two defensive errors cost the match (one that was incredibly unlucky).

Thats football, immensely proud though and showcased to Europe what we are all about. Higuain is more expensive than our whole starting eleven :D

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:49 pm

Working away that must be neath then or is it eanth

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:50 pm

4 great saves agains us us last week and 2 chances waisted .
That is 6.
Dont judge barry unless u see the games.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:51 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
wez1927 wrote:coming from you thats a joke ;) didnt tell the story tho does it roathy ? how many two on ones or one on ones they had ???????????????? :wave:

Nope, its not. Im an incredibly sensible poster do you have a link to some comments from me in a sensible discussion that arent? Didnt think so.

As for your question (i will take you at face value that it is genuine) - we had the better chances tonight and on another day could quite possibly have won that game by 2 or 3 goals. Two defensive errors cost the match (one that was incredibly unlucky).

Thats football, immensely proud though and showcased to Europe what we are all about. Higuain is more expensive than our whole starting eleven :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you must have shit in your eyes :lol: roathy ;) the last 10 mins alone napoli could have scored 6 :laughing6:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:56 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you must have shit in your eyes :lol: roathy ;) the last 10 mins alone napoli could have scored 6 :laughing6:

Amd there was my mistake on taking you at face value :roll:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Is that when we spent the last 10 minutes in their half looking for the goal that would take us through?

Wow you really don't understand how football works do you? It explains a lot :lol:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:59 pm

swansealad69 wrote:4 great saves agains us us last week and 2 chances waisted .
That is 6.
Dont judge barry unless u see the games.

Come on Paul, we shouldn't have won 5-0 last week :laughing6:

Id simply say Napoli would have had no complaints should we have progressed today, none what so ever, and are probably feeling rather fortunate that they did.

That says it all. However, we are out and thats football. But as you say - our stock rose again tonight and could prove all important when recruiting again in the summer. :thumbup: