Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Re: I BET

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:12 pm

:?

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:Feckin sensational football?? Talk of a delusional fan if you ask me! Yes you performed well over two legs granted,but sensational? Here we go again with the swansealona type comments.get over yourselves.not one report on the two games,has called your football sensational.the truth is you created chances but didnt put them away.who is to blame? Good goalkeeping and poor finishing,in my honest view.but well done to you ,at least you are positive in defeat.not like a lot of our fans.
I really could'nt give two f***s about any other teams results,I believe we can survive,until the maths tells me different,and can honestly say I hope both welsh teams are still in the prem next year.CCFC!

Yep, absolutely sensational. Incredible football at times, not sure how you can argue otherwise.

omfg roathy have you got shit in your eyes ;)

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:16 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:Feckin sensational football?? Talk of a delusional fan if you ask me! Yes you performed well over two legs granted,but sensational? Here we go again with the swansealona type comments.get over yourselves.not one report on the two games,has called your football sensational.the truth is you created chances but didnt put them away.who is to blame? Good goalkeeping and poor finishing,in my honest view.but well done to you ,at least you are positive in defeat.not like a lot of our fans.
I really could'nt give two f***s about any other teams results,I believe we can survive,until the maths tells me different,and can honestly say I hope both welsh teams are still in the prem next year.CCFC!

Yep, absolutely sensational. Incredible football at times, not sure how you can argue otherwise.

GARRY Monk is in dreamland today after his Swansea City reign kicked off with a sensational 3-0 win over Cardiff City.

Monk’s first game as head coach ended in a rousing victory – and the biggest in the Welsh derby for 19 years – thanks to a Swansea performance full of passion and quality.

Omg :laughing6:

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:19 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

GARRY Monk is in dreamland today after his Swansea City reign kicked off with a sensational 3-0 win over Cardiff City.

Monk’s first game as head coach ended in a rousing victory – and the biggest in the Welsh derby for 19 years – thanks to a Swansea performance full of passion and quality.

Omg :laughing6:

i watch loads of games on tv etc and i got to say Swansea are probably the most boring side to watch in the premiership and europe :wave: empty stadiums and passing the ball to death in your own half then losing it in the opposition half garbage :wave:

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:22 pm

:laughing6: keep telling yourself that wes.

If your grasp of football is as bad as your grasp of accounting then i worry for you :D

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:23 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote::laughing6: keep telling yourself that wes.

If your grasp of football is as bad as your grasp of accounting then i worry for you :D

deluded jack ;)

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:24 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote::laughing6: keep telling yourself that wes.

deluded jack ;)

Thought your name was wes?

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:39 pm

Show me one report roath,where it says you played sensational football! And not one by you! You played well,which I have given you credit for,but sensational??? I reserve that term for the likes of barcelona,real and a few others on times! Sensational football means an end product.i.e goals,usually?

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:44 pm

bluesince62 wrote:Show me one report roath,where it says you played sensational football! And not one by you! You played well,which I have given you credit for,but sensational??? I reserve that term for the likes of barcelona,real and a few others on times! Sensational football means an end product.i.e goals,usually?

I dont read reports. And certainly wouldnt form my opinion from them :D

Are you the type to have an opinion and then assume its wrong because Alan Hansen doesnt mention it? :laughing6:

We scored 3 against you, 3 against Liverpool and outplayed Napoli home and away. The football played was fast, direct and imaginative..... Or sensational :thumbright:

Sen-sa-ti-o-nal
very good indeed; very impressive or attractive.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:00 pm

Don't read reports because your biased towards your team..... If a report says your shit, you can't handle it and still believe you were sensational! You really are a laughable character..

You scored 3 against Liverpool, we scored 3 against Man City??? So what, nobody gives a shit if you scored 3 or 10, you still lost to Liverpool and Napoli, oh and Everon, West Ham, Tottenham, Utd, Man City, drew with Hull, Stoke, Norwich.... Now where's the sensational in that????

Sensational is Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Barcelona.... Not Swansea just because you have higher amounts of possession and make a couple of chances - doesn't qualify as sensational....

Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:Show me one report roath,where it says you played sensational football! And not one by you! You played well,which I have given you credit for,but sensational??? I reserve that term for the likes of barcelona,real and a few others on times! Sensational football means an end product.i.e goals,usually?

I dont read reports. And certainly wouldnt form my opinion from them :D

Are you the type to have an opinion and then assume its wrong because Alan Hansen doesnt mention it? :laughing6:

We scored 3 against you, 3 against Liverpool and outplayed Napoli home and away. The football played was fast, direct and imaginative..... Or sensational :thumbright:

Sen-sa-ti-o-nal
very good indeed; very impressive or attractive.

Scored 3 against Liverpool and lose. Had more possession the napoli and lost. You really are a stupid c**t bragging them facts up.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:02 pm

Aramore wrote:
PremierJacks wrote:
PremierJacks wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Its a football forum?
You are our rivals so why not post on here.
There's plenty of your lot on planet swans as we are your rivals.
Like the way u claim us to be small minded and obsessed.

Sad c**t, I haven't got the time to post on here let alone your slum forum.
Now feck off and read a dictionary :lol:

I haven't got the time to post on here, either.

I still haven't got time to post on here

Try quitting your job, it worked for me :ayatollah:

I haven't got time to quit my job!

Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:21 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:You were shitting your pants there.
Gutted but proud and only cements our position as the premier club in wales. :thumbup:

it should of been 5 or 6 -1 napoli should have buried there chances :wave:

Wes have you ever posted sensibly?

The only stat the actually means something is the final score :thumbup:
Swansea losing away in Europe.... let's all get some VC's sorted for such heroism :lol:

Thats not true at all. In terms of the competition thats all that matters, but we are a football club - not a competition.

If we played awfully then questions would be raised about Monk's management ability. The fact our performances are absolutely superb counts for an awful lot and will probably kick us on and give us confidence to push up the leagues.

Those that think performances count for nothing are usually those that arent getting good performances... Which more often than not, means they also arent getting results.

I am sure if Napoli get to the final people will say "It's such an injustice! because Swansea had 56% possession in the second leg while losing 3-1 to them." :lol:

Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:23 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Didnt go as im working away.

Didn't go because your a f*cking pussy more like.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Valleybluebird wrote:Don't forget Swansea think they win games by possession.
Deluded they are. Pity!

And if you can find one quote from any swans fan that has ever said that then I will buy the new cardiff strip :thumbup:

Well everytime you lose, you all start bragging about how much possession you had, any bellends can pass the ball between the back four for most of the game. It doesn't get you goals.

Well it's got us 17 more than you have so maybe it does work :thumbup:

Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:46 pm

Haha is that the best you got!!! Petty childish 'we got more than you' girly attitude.. :thumbup: gayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:03 pm

The record books will show Napoli 3 Swansea 1. That's all that matters. Nobody remembers a team that played well and lost. Next round of games and no one will even mention how well Swansea town did in this years competition.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Valleybluebird wrote:Don't forget Swansea think they win games by possession.
Deluded they are. Pity!

And if you can find one quote from any swans fan that has ever said that then I will buy the new cardiff strip :thumbup:

For a guy who's obsessed with betting you really do make some strange offers that you obviously won't fulfil :roll:

Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:27 pm

And the best part of this thref is that cardiff fans are saying we are boring and lucky.
Well as we are having a poor season in the league and still tore u a new asshole recently I would keep shut.
And lets gace some facts as we all know cardiff love to use the word fact.
Well its a fact that every pundit and reporter are daying the same things.
Swansea play outstanding football and at times are unplayable.
But u all know that but csnt admit to it.
See cardiff in the news agsin with the fruit cske owner.
Total opisit to us, as yet again the second club in wales hits the news for all the wrong reasons after we put some pride back into welsh football.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:51 pm

swansealad69 wrote:And the best part of this thref is that cardiff fans are saying we are boring and lucky.
Well as we are having a poor season in the league and still tore u a new asshole recently I would keep shut.
And lets gace some facts as we all know cardiff love to use the word fact.
Well its a fact that every pundit and reporter are daying the same things.
Swansea play outstanding football and at times are unplayable.
But u all know that but csnt admit to it.
See cardiff in the news agsin with the fruit cske owner.
Total opisit to us, as yet again the second club in wales hits the news for all the wrong reasons after we put some pride back into welsh football.

Nobody says fact more then you even when your bullshit is proved wrong. Secondly, you haven't put no pride into welsh football. You, same as us and Newport play in the English league.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:57 pm

wtf wrote:The record books will show Napoli 3 Swansea 1. That's all that matters. Nobody remembers a team that played well and lost. Next round of games and no one will even mention how well Swansea town did in this years competition.

From a Naples fan...

Congratulations again to Swansea and your passionate supporters. Overall, I feel you played better than our team, and would have deserved to go on. I really hope that those supporters who went to Naples had a great experience. We will follow Swansea in the Premier League with different eyes from now onwards. All the best, Saverio

We are firmly on the European map as a result of our attractive style :thumbup:

Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:07 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
wtf wrote:The record books will show Napoli 3 Swansea 1. That's all that matters. Nobody remembers a team that played well and lost. Next round of games and no one will even mention how well Swansea town did in this years competition.

From a Naples fan...

Congratulations again to Swansea and your passionate supporters. Overall, I feel you played better than our team, and would have deserved to go on. I really hope that those supporters who went to Naples had a great experience. We will follow Swansea in the Premier League with different eyes from now onwards. All the best, Saverio

Liverpool fans said we deserved to better them at wembley and said city fans were the most passionate fans that day. Liverpool won and are on the records books as 2012 league cup winners. That's all that matters, not what could have been.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:12 pm

murphy wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

From a Naples fan...

Liverpool fans said we deserved to better them at wembley and said city fans were the most passionate fans that day. Liverpool won and are on the records books as 2012 league cup winners. That's all that matters, not what could have been.

But you were in the Championship. Your stock doesn't tend to rise when you arent on a weekly global stage.

The result certainly is not all that matters. Its how you grow as a club.

Those two performances would have made people sit up and take note. So if a Serie A player had the chance to join us or Southampton for example, then he may be excited by the prospect of playing our way when previously he would be blissfully unaware.

As the man from Naples said "we will now be following Swansea through different eyes" - our stock has risen.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Is Southampton offered a serie A player more money, he would go there. Simply as that.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:19 pm

murphy wrote:Is Southampton offered a serie A player more money, he would go there. Simply as that.

Canas was offered more money by WBA (almost double according to reports) - he chose us. There are countless examples of people going for less money and more for footballing reasons.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:23 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
murphy wrote:Is Southampton offered a serie A player more money, he would go there. Simply as that.

Canas was offered more money by WBA (almost double according to reports) - he chose us. There are countless examples of people going for less money and more for footballing reasons.

Maybe because he knew laudrup, michu, Chico etc.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:28 pm

murphy wrote:
Maybe because he knew laudrup, michu, Chico etc.

Well there we go then, there are other reasons besides money.

These performances in Europe will certainly become a factor in peoples memory when indeed they maybe were not as aware before the tournament - just as the Napoli fans says.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:46 pm

How many games has this sensational football played by Monk actually won?
Sen-sa-ti—ONE-al!

Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Pentrebane bluebird wrote:How many games has this sensational football played by Monk actually won?
Sen-sa-ti—ONE-al!

Ah Martyn is back, booked your tickets yet? :laughing6:

We are Swansea City, we are not expected to be beating Europe's elite. The fact we are pushing them all the way away from home with this brand of football is SENSATIONAL :lol:

May be something you have to deal with Callum.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:52 pm

Pentrebane bluebird wrote:You lost! Phillip or,is it Pip Squeak!
Deal with your loss!

We certainly did, sensational performance though Martyn/Callum Ryan? :D

Booked your ticket yet? :laughing6: