Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Re: I BET

Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:06 pm

Afyer watching that game last week I think we had at least 5 great chances to there 2.
So yes we could have scored 5.
As for tonight we had more clear cut chances then tjey did.
But that's football and we didnt take our chances or they just didnt go in

Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:20 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Afyer watching that game last week I think we had at least 5 great chances to there 2.
So yes we could have scored 5.
As for tonight we had more clear cut chances then tjey did.
But that's football and we didnt take our chances or they just didnt go in

As I said last week, i dont think we had one chance where at the time I felt we "should" have scored it. It was either excellent goalkeeping (which we have no comtrol over) or it falling to the wrong person. But we created many half chances and restricted Napoli to barely anything.

Tonight we had a couple of chances i expected us to have put away, Bony's header being case in point - 9 times out of 10 the net would bulge. If he scored that then with Napoli needing 2 without reply in last 20 mins we would be firmly in the box seat.

Over 2 legs we were the better side and nobody could have argued if it was us booking our flights to Portugal, but talk of 5-0 or 6-0 is just unrealistic.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:43 pm

swansealad69 wrote:4 great saves agains us us last week and 2 chances waisted .
That is 6.
Dont judge barry unless u see the games.

I did see the game, though you didn't, evidently, if you think you should have won 5-0. :laughing6:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:46 pm

I dont know why some Swans fans think we'd be gutted they've done so well in Europe. I for one think you've done Wales proud and also its good to see the MOTD dickwads squirming when they have to admit you've outpassed some of Englands giants.
Dont get me wrong, it was shocking losing to you as we did, but that was more to do with the ongoing Tan bollox than anything else.
We'll have our day. Its the way it goes. :thumbup:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:49 pm

Bluemellons wrote:I dont know why some Swans fans think we'd be gutted they've done so well in Europe. I for one think you've done Wales proud and also its good to see the MOTD dickwads squirming when they have to admit you've outpassed some of Englands giants.
Dont get me wrong, it was shocking losing to you as we did, but that was more to do with the ongoing Tan bollox than anything else.

Id say our victory over you was more to do with Monk giving us our style of play and belief back than anything Tan had an effect on.

As for the rest of of it, some are gracious about it and some are not but I wouldnt be coming over here creating a thread about our superiority.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:54 pm

Yeah the Monk effect was evident but we have been in turmoil since MM was sacked. Going down there was the last thing we needed. Fair play, you smashed us, but these things go in cycles and no doubt, we'll have our day again.
Enjoy it while you can because these things dont last forever. :thumbright:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:56 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Bluemellons wrote:I dont know why some Swans fans think we'd be gutted they've done so well in Europe. I for one think you've done Wales proud and also its good to see the MOTD dickwads squirming when they have to admit you've outpassed some of Englands giants.

Id say our victory over you was more to do with Monk giving us our style of play and belief back than anything Tan had an effect on.

As for the rest of of it, some are gracious about it and some are not but I wouldnt be coming over here creating a thread about our superiority.

I think it was because we knew you lot could do with a win so we thought we'd do you a favour, no need to thank us :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:00 pm

Brilliant game, end to end. Glad Napoli won though, Swansea winning the competition would cement them as the biggest team in Wales for the rest of the century

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:06 pm

Thought Napoli were rubbish, Swansea were to blame for Napoli's first two goals and the third was being picked off. Pity Swansea didn't push a bit harder at 1-1 not backing off so much (not that you can overly blame them as Napoli were creating nothing).

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:08 pm

The point of the game is to put the ball in the net you didn't nothing else matters

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:08 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:The point of the game is to put the ball in the net you didn't nothing else matters

THEY DESERVED TO WIN 6-0 FOR GOD SAKE :D

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:09 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:The point of the game is to put the ball in the net you didn't nothing else matters

Yes we did.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:11 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

THEY DESERVED TO WIN 6-0 FOR GOD SAKE :D

7-0 AT LEAST BARRY :D

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:16 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Its a football forum?
You are our rivals so why not post on here.
There's plenty of your lot on planet swans as we are your rivals.
Like the way u claim us to be small minded and obsessed.

Sad c**t, I haven't got the time to post on here let alone your slum forum.
Now feck off and read a dictionary :lol:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:23 pm

Fair play to swansea tonight, they held there ground however after watching the game tonight, I felt the only reason why they have so much possession is because they play it along the back four so much or just pass it endlessly with no real product in the midfield...

I honestly thought Napoli would have put 5 past them tonight but in all honestly swansea played very well and as has been said before, done wales proud!

It's pretty sad that a swansea supporter felt the need to post such a pointless thread. Why would we shit ourselves if you got through?? I just don't understand that remark... I think supporters from swansea need a reality check - YOUR NOT THAT GOOD to be so confident :/

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:30 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:

I haven't got the time to post on here, either.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:32 pm

PremierJacks wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

I still haven't got time to post on here

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:34 pm

PremierJacks wrote:
PremierJacks wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

I still haven't got time to post on here

Try quitting your job, it worked for me :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Doesnt stopping the other team from putting the ball in the net also matter?

Maybe your logic explains some of cardiff's recent scorelines...

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:59 pm

kenbarlow wrote:

Doesnt stopping the other team from putting the ball in the net also matter?

Maybe your logic explains some of cardiff's recent scorelines...

Of course but in terms of what Swansealad was saying its all good having 20 shots at home and 60% possession but you didnt score at home so it doesnt matter how many shots you had

Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:24 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Valleybluebird wrote:Don't forget Swansea think they win games by possession.
Deluded they are. Pity!

And if you can find one quote from any swans fan that has ever said that then I will buy the new cardiff strip :thumbup:

Well everytime you lose, you all start bragging about how much possession you had, any bellends can pass the ball between the back four for most of the game. It doesn't get you goals.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:33 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Valleybluebird wrote:Don't forget Swansea think they win games by possession.
Deluded they are. Pity!

And if you can find one quote from any swans fan that has ever said that then I will buy the new cardiff strip :thumbup:

Well everytime you lose, you all start bragging about how much possession you had, any bellends can pass the ball between the back four for most of the game. It doesn't get you goals.

But not all bellends can have the ball for most of the game and create more chances than the opposition. I dont think you will get anyone bragging about posession unless we created more with it than the opposition, and more often than not - we do :thumbup:

Performance is a major part of football as it dictates the chances of winning that particular game, play better than the other team and you will more often than not win. Today was one of the examples when we didnt, however the dominance displayed gave us an excellent chance to win which is all you can ask from a performance.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:56 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:You were shitting your pants there.
Gutted but proud and only cements our position as the premier club in wales. :thumbup:

it should of been 5 or 6 -1 napoli should have buried there chances :wave:

Wes have you ever posted sensibly?

The only stat the actually means something is the final score :thumbup:
Swansea losing away in Europe.... let's all get some VC's sorted for such heroism :lol:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:59 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Gutted but proud and only cements our position as the premier club in wales. :thumbup:

it should of been 5 or 6 -1 napoli should have buried there chances :wave:

Wes have you ever posted sensibly?

The only stat the actually means something is the final score :thumbup:
Swansea losing away in Europe.... let's all get some VC's sorted for such heroism :lol:

Thats not true at all. In terms of the competition thats all that matters, but we are a football club - not a competition.

If we played awfully then questions would be raised about Monk's management ability. The fact our performances are absolutely superb counts for an awful lot and will probably kick us on and give us confidence to push up the leagues.

Those that think performances count for nothing are usually those that arent getting good performances... Which more often than not, means they also arent getting results.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:48 am

It's laughable how biased you truly are!! Have you actually watched some of your games this season......?! Utterly dreadful at times yet you still had more possession... Williams to Chico, Chico to Williams, Williams to Chico, Chico to Davies, Davies to Williams ......... :sleepy2: boring!!!!

Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:17 am

I bet you can't go a week without posting shit on a Cardiff City forum.
Just f**k off and talk about your own team on your own teams messageboards.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:23 am

Dinaslad2013 wrote:It's laughable how biased you truly are!! Have you actually watched some of your games this season......?! Utterly dreadful at times yet you still had more possession... Williams to Chico, Chico to Williams, Williams to Chico, Chico to Davies, Davies to Williams ......... :sleepy2: boring!!!!

Its realism not bias.

I dont think you will find many Swansea fans claiming th football under Laudrup for the last 12 months was good, in fact at times it was dreadful.

Under Monk we are playong sensational football again, just like Brendan and Roberto before him.

Thats just the truth.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:02 pm

Feckin sensational football?? Talk of a delusional fan if you ask me! Yes you performed well over two legs granted,but sensational? Here we go again with the swansealona type comments.get over yourselves.not one report on the two games,has called your football sensational.the truth is you created chances but didnt put them away.who is to blame? Good goalkeeping and poor finishing,in my honest view.but well done to you ,at least you are positive in defeat.not like a lot of our fans.
I really could'nt give two f***s about any other teams results,I believe we can survive,until the maths tells me different,and can honestly say I hope both welsh teams are still in the prem next year.CCFC!

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:09 pm

bluesince62 wrote:Feckin sensational football?? Talk of a delusional fan if you ask me! Yes you performed well over two legs granted,but sensational? Here we go again with the swansealona type comments.get over yourselves.not one report on the two games,has called your football sensational.the truth is you created chances but didnt put them away.who is to blame? Good goalkeeping and poor finishing,in my honest view.but well done to you ,at least you are positive in defeat.not like a lot of our fans.
I really could'nt give two f***s about any other teams results,I believe we can survive,until the maths tells me different,and can honestly say I hope both welsh teams are still in the prem next year.CCFC!

Yep, absolutely sensational. Incredible football at times, not sure how you can argue otherwise.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:12 pm

Dinaslad2013 wrote:It's laughable how biased you truly are!! Have you actually watched some of your games this season......?! Utterly dreadful at times yet you still had more possession... Williams to Chico, Chico to Williams, Williams to Chico, Chico to Davies, Davies to Williams ......... :sleepy2: boring!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup: