Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Re: ****** UFC 171 - ROATHIE V 12th MAN *********

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:52 am

Actually, lets stick with the screenshot as bookmakers may not give up their historical lines with ease.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:37 am

Jessica Andrade beats Raquel Pennington.

Roathie has reached his $30,000 profit target so under the conditions he has set out, the betting stops there. Well done all that followed, a nice 40% ROI.

12th Man is $10,000 down.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:55 am

You're on ignore mate, so I can't see what you're saying anymore.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:13 am

Its not for your benefit, its for everyone elses.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:58 am

Hector Lombard beats Jake Shields. Updated below.

Roath Magic - $30,000 profit

12th Man - $4,700 loss.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:25 am

Myles Jury beats Diego Sanchez. Updated below.

Roath Magic - $30,000 profit

12th Man - $14,700 loss

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:07 am

12thMan wrote:You're such an assclown mate. Honestly, people like you make me question the human race.

I'm just glad you put the most money down on Tyron Woodley, who is completely out of his depth against Carlos Condit.

3 out of 3 for me so far including Tyron Woodley :thumbup:

Roath Magic results so far....

$75,000 ON JESSICA ANDRADE TO WIN AT 1.4 = $30,000 profit
$125,000 ON MYLES JURY TO WIN AT 1.62 = $77,500 profit
$100,000 ON JOHNY HENDRICKS TO WIN AT 1.3
$205,000 ON TYRONN WOODLEY TO WIN AT 2.62 = $332,100 profit

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:50 am

Johny Hendricks beats Robbie Lawler. Updated below.

END OF WEEK 1

-Roath Magic

-100% strike rate 4/4

-Total profit for all 4 bets = $469,600

- Actual profit from my instructions to cut and run after $30,000 is obviously $30,000 which is 40% ROI

+ $30,000

- 12th man

- 20% strike rate 1/5

- total loss for all 5 bets = $34,700

- $34,700

Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:24 am

I will be taking roathies tips in the future thats for sure

Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:58 pm

:laughing5:

Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Had a conversation with 12th man on ccmb about his betting , i was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because i was under the impression he knew what he was talking about and was making good money.

The fact that you won't give one simple screenshot to shut up him up stinks. Looks like you've been caught out and if you don't provide the proof to say otherwise you should be banned from the board. Lying about your winnings to make people follow your tips is very low.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:07 pm

ccfc95 wrote:Had a conversation with 12th man on ccmb about his betting , i was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because i was under the impression he knew what he was talking about and was making good money.

The fact that you won't give one simple screenshot to shut up him up stinks. Looks like you've been caught out and if you don't provide the proof to say otherwise you should be banned from the board. Lying about your winnings to make people follow your tips is very low.

There's a lot you don't understand about this situation and a lot I can't say here mate.

Roathy's persistence with this proves two things.

1. Either he knows the complications I am faced with and wants to try and land me in serious trouble.
2. He hasn't got a clue why posting screenshots on the internet would be such a bad idea and as a result he's pursuing this to try and portrey me as a phony.

Either way, he's on ignore and he bores me.

I post my tips before an event and my results after, but I'm never going to be in a position where I can post screenshots of actual bets.

Sorry but it's never going to happen. If you don't want to follow my tips, it's up to you. But a quick glance at my website will show you that I'm very good at what I do and I know what I'm talking about.

If I wasn't posting results, I'd see your point. But they are all visible for the world to see.

Good luck.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:39 pm

12thMan wrote:
ccfc95 wrote:Had a conversation with 12th man on ccmb about his betting , i was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because i was under the impression he knew what he was talking about and was making good money.

There's a lot you don't understand about this situation and a lot I can't say here mate.

1. Either he knows the complications I am faced with and wants to try and land me in serious trouble.
2. He hasn't got a clue why posting screenshots on the internet would be such a bad idea and as a result he's pursuing this to try and portrey me as a phony.

I post my tips before an event and my results after, but I'm never going to be in a position where I can post screenshots of actual bets.

Sorry but it's never going to happen. If you don't want to follow my tips, it's up to you. But a quick glance at my website will show you that I'm very good at what I do and I know what I'm talking about.

If I wasn't posting results, I'd see your point. But they are all visible for the world to see.

Good luck.

I understand there's a lot i'm not aware of , so what's the reason you can't screenshot them then ?

Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:11 pm

ccfc95 wrote:
12thMan wrote:

Good luck.

I understand there's a lot i'm not aware of , so what's the reason you can't screenshot them then ?

Send me an email mate.

info@mmabettingtips.com

Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:35 pm

There's some beauties on this thread.

1) What does it matter what anyone claims to have put on a bet. £100 to some people is a lot of money. £1000 to others is not a lot of money.
2) If you choose to follow someoneelse's tips and they lose, it is YOUR fault.
3) You have decided to bet the tip. It has lost, tough shit.

Or am I missing something here. Do people expect every tip put up here should win?

Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:21 am

12thMan wrote:

Good luck.

I post screenshots myself though so why would I do it if i thought it was a bad idea?? :D

Lets not forget you originally said you would no worries, then said you dont have time... And now a mystery reason.

Its all well and good posting bets before, but your success is calculated by yourself in dollars.

Often you have a 6% profit rate. But say "yes! $10,000 profit tonight" - when in reality for £20 stakes over 5 bets (£100) the profit is £6 which is the equivalent of a 1/16 bet - which isnt worth doing really.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:25 am

spike ferndale wrote:There's some beauties on this thread.

1) What does it matter what anyone claims to have put on a bet. £100 to some people is a lot of money. £1000 to others is not a lot of money.

it doesnt matter at all. I bet thousands myself but would post screenshots everytime - and do.

2) If you choose to follow someone else's tips and they lose, it is YOUR fault.

absolutely is. However when 12th man is profiting from hits on his website while putting out clearly false information to make his tips sound better is clearly a bad thing to do - especially when he says such as "easy money" and "this will definately get a profit".

3) You have decided to bet the tip. It has lost, tough shit.

no i didnt, instead i decided to create my own stakes like he did and made a 400 grand profit while he lost 30 grand (or £60 more likely).

Or am I missing something here. Do people expect every tip put up here should win?

i couldnt care if he lost ever tip or won every tip. All people ask for, is honesty.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:03 am

Changes to his website for this week :lol:

"The first of these changes is our switch from measuring our results in monetary amounts to betting units. This brings us in line with other MMA Betting Tipsters and it will allow us to measure our performance against others, in a more consistent way. We are hoping over time to prove we have the best ROI [Return on Investment] in the game and using Unit Sizes is the best way to do this. If you’re not familiar with ROI’s or how Unit Sizes work, don’t worry. I’ll be writing a full tutorial on them next week and it will hopefully help you to understand how you can grow your MMA Betting bankroll in a more efficient way.

I’ve also removed the “best odds available at…” part of my articles. This is because the website has now grown to a point that makes it very difficult to keep this area of the articles up to date, especially if I have a lot of betting tips for a particular event. I may introduce this feature back into the website at a later date, but I’ll wait and see what feedback I get from you guys first."

- thanks Roathie.

But no, apparently im a boring troll :lol:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:05 am

Id also say to 12th Man - you still have this wrong.

Tip in units, and post results in % ROI otherwise again the "units" is meaningless. As I will show in our week 2 tip off :thumbright:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:19 am

12th Man week 2 picks

10 units on Rony Jason to win at 1.55
10 units on Norman Parke to win at 1.45
10 units on Mauricio Rua to win at 1.5

Roathie week 2 picks - (bet instructions stop after 20 unit profit)

50 units on Taisumov to win at 1.4
100 units on Villante to win at 1.9
85 units on CB Dollaway to win at 2.9

:thumbup:

Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:46 am

so... how did it go?

Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:49 am

11.5 unit profit for me

4.5 unit loss for 12th man.