Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

****** UFC 171 - ROATHIE V 12th MAN *********

Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:25 pm

In the wake of 12th mans recent refusal to screenshot anything he claims to do, not even one screenshot.

I have laid down the gauntlet to prove a point that ANYONE can return a profit every week without fail if they dont need to provide evidence of their bets.

I will say prior to this experiment that I know absolutely nothing about MMA and have probably watched 2 fights in my life, yet am 100% certain I can return more of a profit without showing screenshots - thats how ridiculous a notion a tipster without validation is.

Stand by for the tips, i will post them shortly, next to 12th Man's.

Lets see who wins.

Re: ****** UFC 171 - ROATHIE V 12th MAN *********

Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:36 pm

Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:42 pm

What is trolling about that? Its a challenge.

Ive asked for a screenshot which takes 30 seconds. You agreed.... Then spent ages telling me how you cant because you dont have the 30 seconds to spare.

Ironically you have just posted that picture which takes the same amount of time as posting a screenshot. Any sane person would think you have something to hide.

Anyway, its a challenge to prove that a tipster is not a tipster unless he can provide proof of his bets. I bet you anything you like i will return more of a profit than you tonight, anything you like. And i know nothing of the sport.

As long as i dont have to provide screenshots i will make a guarantee i will return a larger profit, and thats the reason many "tipsters" refuse to.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:45 pm

I will be basing it on these odds (ironically the ones i just screenshotted from oddschecker)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:50 pm

And these are the ones for Sunday...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:57 pm

12th mans tips.....

$10,000 ON RAQUEL PENNINGTON TO WIN AT 3.10
$10,000 ON HECTOR LOMBARD TO WIN AT 1.57
$10,000 ON DIEGO SANCHEZ TO WIN AT 2.40
$10,000 ON CARLOS CONDIT TO WIN AT 1.67

So 12th man reckons he has put down $50,000 on this event. :laughing6:

My tips to follow shortly...

Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:01 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:12th mans tips.....

So 12th man reckons he has put down $50,000 on this event. :laughing6:

You got my tips wrong mate. If you're trying to be a smart ass, at least get your facts straight.

I notice you "accidently" left out my tip that has the highest return.

You are a clever little sausage...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:07 am

12thMan wrote:
You got my tips wrong mate. If you're trying to be a smart ass, at least get your facts straight.

Feel free to correct me and I will update, thats all i can see.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:10 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
12thMan wrote:

Feel free to correct me and I will update, thats all i can see.

http://mmabettingtips.com/ufc-betting-tips-ufc-171-lawler-hendricks/

Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:12 am

$10,000 ON ROBBIE LAWLER TO WIN AT 4.25

So 12th man reckons he has put down $60,000 on this event. :laughing6:

Updated, including your total outlay of $60,000 on this night. :D

Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:18 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:

So 12th man reckons he has put down $60,000 on this event. :laughing6:

Updated, including your total outlay of $60,000 on this night. :D

You might want to check it again mate, it's still wrong.

I can't wait to see your bets. This should be entertaining.

:happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:20 am

Well considering you dont have a lot of time to post a 30 second screenshot you are quite evasive and time consuming in not only your defence but your pedanticism.

You have told me I left a bet out so i added it, if there was something else then you should have said at the time. What would you like me to amend?

Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:26 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Well considering you dont have a lot of time to post a 30 second screenshot you are quite evasive and time consuming in not only your defence but your pedanticism.

You have told me I left a bet out so i added it, if there was something else then you should have said at the time. What would you like me to amend?

Here you go mate:

Total outlay $50,000

I cannot wait for your bets. This is going to be hilarious...

:happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:30 am

12thMan wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:Well considering you dont have a lot of time to post a 30 second screenshot you are quite evasive and time consuming in not only your defence but your pedanticism.

Here you go mate:

Total outlay $50,000

Where did you place those bets?

Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:32 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
12thMan wrote:

Here you go mate:

Total outlay $50,000

Where did you place those bets?

All over the f*cking place mate, how's the tennis doing?

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:35 am

Im completely out of bookies until I return to the UK and can use a betting exchange. Havent even looked at the tennis to be honest.

Back to MMA - If they are all over the place how come you got the best odds available on odds checker which only available in 1 or 2 bookmakers? Surely to stake $10,000 they would have had to have been placed on several, whoch of course wouldnt return that highest odds possible found in maybe 1 or 2 bookmakers.

Im really not having a go at you, I wish you would make me look like a cock and prove me wrong but nothing you says adds up and nothing you say you prove even though its easy to - you have spent more time on this thread alone than it would take to get a screen grab.

The more genuine tipsters out there covering a range of sports the better in my opinion, but i take exception to those that seem other than that.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Back to MMA - If they are all over the place how come you got the best odds available on odds checker which only available in 1 or 2 bookmakers? Surely to stake $10,000 they would have had to have been placed on several, whoch of course wouldnt return that highest odds possible found in maybe 1 or 2 bookmakers.

It's impossible and impractical for me to list how much money I place on the exact odds, because I have to place money in so many different places at a very varied range of odds.

I'll give you an example:

I've got £7000 on Raquel Pennington this weekend on odds that range from 2.05 right up to 4.60.

As a result I have to list the average odds available at the time of publishing the article, or the website would spiral out of control and be too chaotic to keep up to date.

I have to include the odds, so that people can make sense of the tip, but it's impossible for me to keep this 100% accurate. I can't use XML odds feeds either, because my website uses Geo Targetting technology to display different content, depending on the location of the visitor.

The website would spiral out of control and become a monster to manage if I had to update the odds every time they changed. They go up and down like crazy. If they change considerably, I will change them, but otherwise I just leave them out.

The website already takes a lot more time to manage than I would like it to, I'm trying to find ways to reduce the time, not add to it. I set it up as a way for me to keep track of my results and it just snowballed fast.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:49 am

12thMan wrote:
It's impossible and impractical for me to list how much money I place on the exact odds, because I have to place money in so many different places at a very varied range of odds.

so how come the odds are always one of the highest around when an average would show it being lower than the average?

I'll give you an example:

I've got £7000 on Raquel Pennington this weekend on odds that range from 2.05 right up to 4.60.

there is no way you got odds of 2.05 what kind of professional gambler bets 2.05 on a 3.3 shot? Thats utterly ridiculous. Also £7000 is $11500 isnt it? Not $10,000 as you claim on your site.

As a result I have to list the average odds available at the time of publishing the article, or the website would spiral out of control and be too chaotic to keep up to date.

so when you post your profit - it is not necessarily your profit at all but the profit you WOULD have got if you bet all your monies at the odds you state... Which of course you just admitted you dont.

I have to include the odds, so that people can make sense of the tip, but it's impossible for me to keep this 100% accurate. I can't use XML odds feeds either, because my website uses Geo Targetting technology to display different content, depending on the location of the visitor.

The website would spiral out of control and become a monster to manage if I had to update the odds every time they changed. They go up and down like crazy. If they change considerably, I will change them, but otherwise I just leave them out.

you dont have to - you are telling us what YOUR bet is, so it is reasonable to tell us what odds YOU got. Not what odds you could get.

The website already takes a lot more time to manage than I would like it to, I'm trying to find ways to reduce the time, not add to it. I set it up as a way for me to keep track of my results and it just snowballed fast.

none of my suggestions or request have anything to do with your website what so ever. You keep telling me that you cant add screenshots to your website because you dont have the time etc etc yet i havent once asked you to.

Surely you can see that the time it took you to write this post alone, you could have provided a screenshot 5 times over. Ive only ever asked for one and thats all i am still requesting.

Your £3000 on boylesports you promised me 2 weeks ago.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:00 am

so how come the odds are always one of the highest around when an average would show it being lower than the average?

Because I place my bets super early for extra value and MMA odds drop rapidly in the last day or two before an event. My results would be badly skewed if I was to list the odds at the day of the event.

For example I placed all my money on Robbie Lawler to win tomorrow night 3 weeks ago when the odds ranged from 4.00 - 6.50. By the time tomorrow night comes the odds on him to win will be as low as 2.50.

Like I said before. MMA is an excellent sport to bet on because the oddsmakers HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE. You can find a lot of value in the odds and I'm all over them like a rash!

there is no way you got odds of 2.05 what kind of professional gambler bets 2.05 on a 3.3 shot? Thats utterly ridiculous. Also £7000 is $11500 isnt it? Not $10,000 as you claim on your site.

I actually thought the early price of 2.05 was amazing value, because I believe Raquel Pennington should be the favourite in this fight. I was shocked to see Jessica Andrade priced so short. When I saw the odds on Pennington fly up, it was like Christmas come early. It made an already superb value bet even more incredible. Another example of how the oddsmakers are clueless.

£7000 is $11,500 at the moment and like I've said, if I had to carefully document everything I do, the website would spiral out of control and it wouldn't be practical for me to run it.

I try to keep things as consistent as possible, so that the information is as easy to digest for people as possible. This includes using nice round numbers whenever possible.

I actually place a lot more bets than what I publish on the website, I just don't have the time to publish them all.

I have placed 9 bets in total for tomorrow night.

so when you post your profit - it is not necessarily your profit at all.

It will never be 100% accurate due to all the variables, but it's always pretty f*cking close. Sometimes it's a little more, sometimes it's a little less. Like I've already said, it's impossible for all the information on a website to be 100% accurate all the time. It would turn managing the site into a full time job and it's just not practical.

The finer details aren't the important part of the website, the information and articles are. As long as that is good quality information, that's all that matters.

The odds and stakes are approximations and very close to reality.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:09 am

12thMan wrote:

Because I place my bets super early for extra value and MMA odds drop rapidly in the last day or two before an event. My results would be badly skewed if I was to list the odds at the day of the event.

For example I placed all my money on Robbie Lawler to win tomorrow night 3 weeks ago when the odds ranged from 4.00 - 6.50. By the time tomorrow night comes the odds on him to win will be as low as 2.50.

Like I said before. MMA is an excellent sport to bet on because the oddsmakers HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE. You can find a lot of value in the odds and I'm all over them like a rash!

I actually thought the early price of 2.05 was amazing value, because I believe Raquel Pennington should be the favourite in this fight. I was shocked to see Jessica Andrade priced so short. When I saw the odds on Pennington fly up, it was like Christmas come early. It made an already superb value bet even more incredible. Another example of how the oddsmakers are clueless.

£7000 is $11,500 at the moment and like I've said, if I had to carefully document everything I do, the website would spiral out of control and it wouldn't be practical for me to run it.

I try to keep things as consistent as possible, so that the information is as easy to digest for people as possible. This includes using nice round numbers whenever possible.

I actually place a lot more bets than what I publish on the website, I just don't have the time to publish them all.

I have placed 9 bets in total for tomorrow night.

so when you post your profit - it is not necessarily your profit at all.

It will never be 100% accurate due to all the variables, but it's always pretty f*cking close. Sometimes it's a little more, sometimes it's a little less. Like I've already said, it's impossible for all the information on a website to be 100% accurate all the time. It would turn managing the site into a full time job and it's just not practical.

The finer details aren't the important part of the website, the information and articles are. As long as that is good quality information, that's all that matters.

The odds and stakes are approximations and very close to reality.

if you won't provide a screenshot then tell me where you got 6.5 on Lawler and I can call them and ask for their line graph.

There is so many ways for you to prove this yet seem intent on avoiding it.

you have claimed time as a factor to not provide a 30 second screenshot yet have spent over an hour debating it with me. Do you realise how suspect and unlikely your excuse seems?

Genuine question as everyone who is reading will probably be wondering the same thing.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:10 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:In the wake of 12th mans recent refusal to screenshot anything he claims to do, not even one screenshot.

I have laid down the gauntlet to prove a point that ANYONE can return a profit every week without fail if they dont need to provide evidence of their bets.

I will say prior to this experiment that I know absolutely nothing about MMA and have probably watched 2 fights in my life, yet am 100% certain I can return more of a profit without showing screenshots - thats how ridiculous a notion a tipster without validation is.

Stand by for the tips, i will post them shortly, next to 12th Man's.

Lets see who wins.

Lots of people don't validate pal but I think the point you've been trying to make is that this guy has been using fake odds

I don't post my screenshots but more than happy to screenshot the odds checker shots at the time I've posted my tips to prove I'm not falsifying prices, I believe this is more of an issue than not actually posting what you've staked as to me it's pointless sharing your tips especially when winning if your not backing what you say you are

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:20 am

There's no freaking way I'd be able to fix odds.

Get the hell out of here man, you're wasting my time now and saying crazy shit just for a reaction.

I have 5600 Twitter followers who I discuss betting with every day of the week.

I get 200 visits every day to my website and most of that traffic comes from popular MMA sites, full of people who are seriously into MMA betting and know the odds inside out just like me.

The website wouldn't last 5 minutes if it contained bogus information. It'd get slammed all over the internet. Instead people share it all over the internet and use it as a reference tool.

Please go away and leave it alone now mate, you're taking the piss.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt because I thought people were being harsh on you, but you're starting to prove them right.

You're just nit picking to try and make me look stupid.

We actually have a lot in common and we could probably help each earn even more money, but instead you choose to alienate people.

I can't be arsed with it anymore, I'm putting you on ignore.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:22 am

Anyway...

12th mans tips.

*** I dont have a website like 12th man so my instructions will have to go here.... for my tips I am going to use a system of "cut and run" - as soon as a $30,000 or above profit is reached then we stop betting for that night as at the end of the day we are in it for profit and not fun. ***

I will 100% be placing these bets before each fight but DO NOT ask for screenshots because I have no time regardless of how much time I spend telling you that I have no time.

I predict I will become the greatest MMA tipster on the world and will turn a $30,000 + profit on EVERY event. Genuinelly.

My tips....

$75,000 ON JESSICA ANDRADE TO WIN AT 1.4
$125,000 ON MYLES JURY TO WIN AT 1.62
$100,000 ON JOHNY HENDRICKS TO WIN AT 1.3
$205,000 ON TYRONN WOODLEY TO WIN AT 2.62

I will keep this thread updated every week and have a 12th man v Roathie profit table to track the progress.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:28 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Anyway...

12th mans tips.

*** I dont have a website like 12th man so my instructions will have to go here.... for my tips I am going to use a system of "cut and run" - as soon as a $30,000 or above profit is reached then we stop betting for that night as at the end of the day we are in it for profit and not fun. ***

I will 100% be placing these bets before each fight but DO NOT ask for screenshots because I have no time regardless of how much time I spend telling you that I have no time.

I predict I will become the greatest MMA tipster on the world and will turn a $30,000 + profit on EVERY event. Genuinelly.

My tips....

I will keep this thread updated every week and have a 12th man v Roathie profit table to track the progress.

You're such an assclown mate. Honestly, people like you make me question the human race.

You know you're going to lose this, so you use ridiculous unit sizes in the hope that you get lucky and one of the bets hits.

I'm just glad you put the most money down on Tyron Woodley, who is completely out of his depth against Carlos Condit.

A quick Google search would have shown you that Myles Jury would have been your best bet.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:30 am

Im not saying your information is bogus.

im not saying you dont have good knowledge of the sport.

What I am saying is I dont believe for a second you place these bets and instead of putting our money where your mouth is you concoct bets to then show how much profit you make to get hits.

For example - you made a 3% ROI profit the other night and said "$13,000 win tonight, excellent" when in fact most of the people that follow your tips would bet £20 a bet or something along those lines meaning they made £3 over the course of 5 bets from a £100 outlay.

As soon as you add figures to it you can manipulate it and make your return look higher than it is. That is my accusation to you and that is funnily enough the easiest thing to prove wrong.... Which you cannot - even though it takes 30seconds you reasoning is you dont have time - completely ignoring you have spent nearly 2 hours here arguing about how genuine you are.

Please tell me the sense in that.

That says it all for me.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:31 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Im not saying your information is bogus.

im not saying you dont have good knowledge of the sport.

What I am saying is I dont believe for a second you place these bets and instead of putting our money where your mouth is you concoct bets to then show how much profit you make to get hits.

For example - you made a 3% ROI profit the other night and said "$13,000 win tonight, excellent" when in fact most of the people that follow your tips would bet £20 a bet or something along those lines meaning they made £3 over the course of 5 bets from a £100 outlay.

As soon as you add figures to it you can manipulate it and make your return look higher than it is. That is my accusation to you and that is funnily enough the easiest thing to prove wrong.... Which you cannot - even though it takes 30seconds you reasoning is you dont have time - completely ignoring you have spent nearly 2 hours here arguing about how genuine you are.

Please tell me the sense in that.

That says it all for me.

You're completely right I agree with you.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:34 am

12thMan wrote:

12th mans tips.

My tips....

You're such an assclown mate. Honestly, people like you make me question the human race.

You know you're going to lose this, so you use ridiculous unit sizes in the hope that you get lucky and one of the bets hits.

I'm just glad you put the most money down on Tyron Woodley, who is completely out of his depth against Carlos Condit.

A quick Google search would have shown you that Myles Jury would have been your best bet.

..... And the penny drops.

You are saying I'm not betting those stakes? That is highly ironic considering you are expecting me to believe you are using the ones you claim. Maybe you can see how ridiculous it is now?

Im not getting lucky, i will keep this up week after week and can assure you I will make a $30,000 profit every time as long as I don't have to show screenshots. Thats not lucky.

This is typical fake tipster behaviour and something that can be proven in one simple screenshot - something you are telling me you have no time to do - yet you have been here for 2 hours.

Explain that for me please.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:42 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
12thMan wrote:

12th mans tips.

My tips....

..... And the penny drops.

You are saying I'm not betting those stakes? That is highly ironic considering you are expecting me to believe you are using the ones you claim. Maybe you can see how ridiculous it is now?

Im not getting lucky, i will keep this up week after week and can assure you I will make a $30,000 profit every time as long as I don't have to show screenshots. Thats not lucky.

This is typical fake tipster behaviour and something that can be proven in one simple screenshot - something you are telling me you have no time to do - yet you have been here for 2 hours.

Explain that for me please.

Or it's just the reality of high stakes Sports betting?

Sometimes the tipster may be a fake, other times they may be genuine, but at the end of the day you will believe what you want to believe.

If I go take a screenshot of a £400 bet and post it here, you will laugh in my face and say "ha look you only bet £400"

And then I'll point out, that the bet is only with 1 Sportsbook. So I'll post another and you will say it's Photoshopped or pick some other fault with it.

I've dealt with your kind before and I know not to give an inch or you will take a mile.

You won't stop until you win the argument and you do it with a lot of people on here.

So congratulations mate, you win.

I am a fake, I know nothing about MMA, I pluck the odds out of thin air and I fiddle my results to make it look like I am better than I am.

My Twitter followers are fake and my website poisons the minds of young people and turns them into gambling addicts.

Congratulations, you got me.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:48 am

12thMan wrote:

Or it's just the reality of high stakes Sports betting?

so yours is "the reality of high stakes sports betting" yet mine is ridiculous stakes?

Spot the contradiction.

Sometimes the tipster may be a fake, other times they may be genuine, but at the end of the day you will believe what you want to believe.

any genuine tipster would not hesitate to provide a screenshot of his bet.

If I go take a screenshot of a £400 bet and post it here, you will laugh in my face and say "ha look you only bet £400"

And then I'll point out, that the bet is only with 1 Sportsbook. So I'll post another and you will say it's Photoshopped or pick some other fault with it.

i swear I will not.

You claimed you made a £3000 bet with Boylesports @ odds of 3.5 2 weeks ago - provide that and I will apologise and say no more.

I've dealt with your kind before and I know not to give an inch or you will take a mile.

read above

You won't stop until you win the argument and you do it with a lot of people on here.

the argument ends when you prove what im asking, its not like im asking you to run a marathon, im asking you to show ONE screenshot of a bet you told me you would provide.

So congratulations mate, you win.

I am a fake, I know nothing about MMA, I pluck the odds out of thin air and I fiddle my results to make it look like I am better than I am.

ive not claimed any of that. Ive claimed you dont actually place the bets to the degree you state which naturally manipulates your profit.

My Twitter followers are fake and my website poisons the minds of young people and turns them into gambling addicts.

ive not said anything of the sort. Ive simply asked for a screenshot you already agreed to give..... Im still waiting.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:50 am

So thats ONE screenshot of your £3000 bet at 3.5 bet 2 weeks ago with Boylesports.

Or indeed the name of the bookmaker you got 6.5 odds of for this week so I can check their lines?

Either of these will satisfy me, either of these takes less than a minute to provide and either of these will make me look like a cock.

You pick.
Last edited by Roath_Magic_ on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.