Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Betting Tips For The UFC This Weekend

Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Hi all,

I'm really sorry for posting my UFC betting tips late this week. I've had a really bad couple of weeks and I've had a lot of stuff to sort out, which has got in the way of writing them.

Whenever I make a loss on an event, I always follow it up with a safe of bets, which should bank a steady profit.

As a result, I'm not going for anything crazy with this weeks tips. Just three solid bets that should easily cash.

Check them out and let me know what you think...

http://www.mmabettingtips.com

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Betting Tips For The UFC This Weekend

Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:47 am

I see you have now taken my point and removed "profit" and "best odds" from your site. :thumbright:

Yet instead of thanks you gave me abuse. Tut tut :roll:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:23 am

I also notice you have changed the format and stating that it was all your idea instead of crediting the "boring troll" who you have been telling to stop talking nonsense for telling you as much all these weeks :lol:

Anyway - still think you got it wrong though, it should be profit shown in % ROI and not units, it is essentially the same as doing it in monitory results which I shall show below.

12th Man week 2 picks

10 units on Rony Jason to win at 1.55
10 units on Norman Parke to win at 1.45
10 units on Mauricio Rua to win at 1.5

Roathie week 2 picks - (bet instructions stop after 20 unit profit)

50 units on Taisumov to win at 1.4
100 units on Villante to win at 1.9
85 units on CB Dollaway to win at 2.9

:thumbup:

Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:18 am

Bad night for predictions lads?

Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:13 am

Kenfig Blue wrote:Bad night for predictions lads?

11.5 unit profit for my tips.

4.5 unit loss for 12th man.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:31 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:

On ccmb, he states he is "killing it tonight", doesn't look like it to me.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:35 am

Kenfig Blue wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

On ccmb, he states he is "killing it tonight", doesn't look like it to me.

He is betting live with the bookies apparently, you know, the ones he said he never uses because he is banned from them so has to place them in person in vegas.

He was also asked to provide a screenshot so did for a couple of hundred of quid and said "i cant do the big ones because they are split between 40 bookies" ... Again completely forgetting he told me on another thread a stuck £3000 with boylesports :D

Show us that one instead 12th man :D

Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:45 am

:lol: I don't know why he just dont give tips and say he doesn't bet, nothing wrong with that, who cares if he bets or not we can still use his tips.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Kenfig Blue wrote::lol: I don't know why he just dont give tips and say he doesn't bet, nothing wrong with that, who cares if he bets or not we can still use his tips.

Because he is a fraud and it seems a compulsive liar who thinks we are all mugs. :thumbup:

Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:46 am

I wouldnt call him a compulsive liar as such. Its a bit harsh. I will stick up for him even though hes been a bit of a knob to me and others.

Hes tried to pass for a pro gambler to add kudos to his website. He obviously knows a bit about MMA but doesnt have the nouse to pass himself off as genuine.

He is sticking with his charade and making himself look a bit silly but I guess he has a website to try and "sell" to people. He hasnt killed anyone, but i think its quite irresponsible when someone may trust him that doesnt have much money and end up in strife.

Thats the only reason I called him out on what I saw as obvious mistruths being a former and still somewhat a pro gambler myself. It was easy to spot.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:I wouldnt call him a compulsive liar as such. Its a bit harsh. I will stick up for him even though hes been a bit of a knob to me and others.

Hes tried to pass for a pro gambler to add kudos to his website. He obviously knows a bit about MMA but doesnt have the nouse to pass himself off as genuine.

He is sticking with his charade and making himself look a bit silly but I guess he has a website to try and "sell" to people. He hasnt killed anyone, but i think its quite irresponsible when someone may trust him that doesnt have much money and end up in strife.

Thats the only reason I called him out on what I saw as obvious mistruths being a former and still somewhat a pro gambler myself. It was easy to spot.