Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

How about this for a record?

Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:09 am

Joined a new bookies i found yesterday. This is my work so far.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: How about this for a record?

Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:10 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:11 am

Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:14 am

This one should have been before last one but guess it doesnt matter..

Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:32 am

About $3000 profit roughly i think.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:01 pm

Shove your bets up you fecker lol

Could do with bashing the bookies!

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:44 am

:lol: These are all in play bets, i wouldnt have the time to stick them on here, by the time i do the odds would have changed.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:36 am

not bad but not surprising either lol.

how long do you think you will last with this bookie? :lol:

Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:18 am

paulh_85 wrote:not bad but not surprising either lol.

how long do you think you will last with this bookie? :lol:

Already banned :laughing6:

Fri May 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Anyone who has been following Roathies tips on the tennis recently will tell you he knows his stuff. Puts his bets up nice and early and will always hold his hands up when it doesn't quite come off.

For the French open I will donate £10 for every hundred I win off the back of his tips to a charity of Roathies choice.

Fri May 02, 2014 4:10 pm

In other words 10%!

Fri May 02, 2014 4:43 pm

They banned you for actually winning some bets?

What a piss take :lol:

Fri May 02, 2014 7:43 pm

Where does roathie post his tips? Would like to get on board!

Fri May 02, 2014 10:34 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Anyone who has been following Roathies tips on the tennis recently will tell you he knows his stuff. Puts his bets up nice and early and will always hold his hands up when it doesn't quite come off.

For the French open I will donate £10 for every hundred I win off the back of his tips to a charity of Roathies choice.

Is that a genuine offer? Thats amazing if so :notworthy:

Sat May 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Anyone who has been following Roathies tips on the tennis recently will tell you he knows his stuff. Puts his bets up nice and early and will always hold his hands up when it doesn't quite come off.

Is that a genuine offer? Thats amazing if so :notworthy:

Yes.

10% of all profit earned from you will be given to charity and I encourage others to do the same. Will go some way to repaying you for our new found wealth.

Sat May 03, 2014 9:38 pm

Superb effort :notworthy:

Sun May 04, 2014 10:51 pm

ill go for that as well.

i have you to (partially) thank for my new sofa as i have profited from your tips... especially some golf ones a while ago.

if you are doing something for the French open ill also give 10% of anything i win to a charity of your choice (cancer research? )

Mon May 05, 2014 8:46 am

Thanks guys, i will work doubly hard to research then.

I know these young twin girls, 19 years old, and they stunned me the other day when talking to them. I asked them what they are up to on the weekend and they told me that they are fundraising for their charity. I was intrigued how a couole of girls so young (they look about 12) could have their own charity.

Anyway, turns out they rent a house in Nepal and have converted it into an orphanage, they pay for 8 local orphans (soon to be 12 orphans) to stay there, food and water and also their schooling and two full time nannies. I was gobsmacked. They are the nicest girls you coud wish to meet and give every spare penny they have to the kids there. They are hoping to raise enough money to open up another one, the amount of starving orphans in Nepal shocked them when they visited and they had to do something.

I woukd really like it if we could give our 10% of winnings to them, i will do the same. Lets bash the bookies, win ourselves some wonga and help out these kids :notworthy:

Mon May 05, 2014 10:41 am

Where will the tips be posted? I'd also donate 10% of my winnings to a good cause!