Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Coral betting offer Argentina vs Bosnia

Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:15 pm

I seen it posted in the stickys, but are Argentina 4/1 to beat Bosnia in store with Coral or just online? I'm sure TopCat will be able to help :ayatollah:

Re: Coral betting offer Argentina vs Bosnia

Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:39 pm

CantonJack wrote:I seen it posted in the stickys, but are Argentina 4/1 to beat Bosnia in store with Coral or just online? I'm sure TopCat will be able to help :ayatollah:

Online only.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:40 pm

It is for new accounts - max bets £10.00 - You can open up a CONNECT Account in shop to get this offer.

Otherwise go on line - We were giving 2-1 yesterday on BRAZIL playing in Yellow - see Gamblers Den ;)

http://www.coral.co.uk/splash

Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:44 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:It is for new accounts - max bets £10.00 - You can open up a CONNECT Account in shop to get this offer.

Otherwise go on line - We were giving 2-1 yesterday on BRAZIL playing in Yellow - see Gamblers Den ;)

Wanted to do it but can't use my card on betting sites because it's an under 19s account

Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:45 pm

Bosnia are actually a good side. Dzeko, Pjanic, Begovic, Ibisevic, Lulic. All top quality players.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:54 pm

CantonJack wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:It is for new accounts - max bets £10.00 - You can open up a CONNECT Account in shop to get this offer.

Wanted to do it but can't use my card on betting sites because it's an under 19s account

If you are 18 and over - All you have to do is : Go into any CORAL Bookies and deposit eg, £10.00 .

You will need to give over some details in the shop,and then you will be registered for a CONNECT Card.

This allows you to bet in shop and on line - if you win you can get your money from any of our shops -
By withdrawing your funds ;)

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:18 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
CantonJack wrote:

If you are 18 and over - All you have to do is : Go into any CORAL Bookies and deposit eg, £10.00 .

You will need to give over some details in the shop,and then you will be registered for a CONNECT Card.

This allows you to bet in shop and on line - if you win you can get your money from any of our shops -
By withdrawing your funds ;)

I'll sign up for one of those tomorrow then, great system :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:27 pm

Bosnia are a decent side who can be frustratingly difficult to break down on their day. Their first game of the world cup and you expect a team like them to put up a tough battle. This bet isnt as good as it seems IMO. Argentina will probably win via narrow margin.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Green Arrow wrote:Bosnia are a decent side who can be frustratingly difficult to break down on their day. Their first game of the world cup and you expect a team like them to put up a tough battle. This bet isnt as good as it seems IMO. Argentina will probably win via narrow margin.

I think Bosnia will win. Dzeko and Pjanic link up so well together from midfield to attack with counters.

Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:54 am

CantonJack wrote:

Deposit using Paypal instead.

They'll never know. ;)

Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:45 pm

I've sorted out that card and been told about the £20 free bet for new customers. I qualify for it because I signed up within the last 14 days but after placing the £5 qualifying bet I can't see my free bet anywhere? Anyone like to help out?

Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:39 am

Bit of help needed, I've signed my girlfriend up for the 4/1 Argentina bet but I've set it up as I should have, the 4/1 bet is on my betting slip but all I keep getting is "server internal error".

Anyway I should contact them?

Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:25 am

The Welsh Dragon wrote:Bit of help needed, I've signed my girlfriend up for the 4/1 Argentina bet but I've set it up as I should have, the 4/1 bet is on my betting slip but all I keep getting is "server internal error".

Anyway I should contact them?

Anybody who has this problem, ring customer service as there is a problem with the bet and they will do it for you, I was only on the phone 2 minutes.