Bookies Favourites

Gambler's Den

Bookies Favourites

Postby BlueDredd » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:10 pm

Looks like for most of the pre-season we've been pinned as favourites for automatic. Are there many of you on here that believe this to be true?.. I cant quite think to myself why we're odds on favourites, but the only explanation I can come up with is that maybe it's because Ollies done a lot of business early on.

Do you think this may change close to the season opening? as other teams start to snap up the signings and get their business done closer to the window closing.. maybe we'll drop down the list.

Personally I'm predicting us for 4th/5th.

Praying for a cracking season! :bluescarf:
JUDGEMENT TIME!
BlueDredd

Bookies Favourites

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bookies Favourites

Postby Kanester » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:16 pm

I really believe we can finish top. Anything but top 6 is a massive fail in my eyes. We have the squad it's all down to Olly now.
Kanester

Postby BlueDredd » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Kanester wrote:I really believe we can finish top. Anything but top 6 is a massive fail in my eyes. We have the squad it's all down to Olly now.

unless ollie pulls the defence together we'll just end up trying to outscore the other teams. Which will really hurt us when you go up against the bigger sides. Also the lack of creative chances and goals may change with the added experience up front. I'm hoping to see a lot more of Joe Mason this season. I think he is as good as any of the new strikers we've brought in
JUDGEMENT TIME!
BlueDredd

Postby Bluebina » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:46 pm

BlueDredd wrote:Looks like for most of the pre-season we've been pinned as favourites for automatic. Are there many of you on here that believe this to be true?.. I cant quite think to myself why we're odds on favourites, but the only explanation I can come up with is that maybe it's because Ollies done a lot of business early on.

Do you think this may change close to the season opening? as other teams start to snap up the signings and get their business done closer to the window closing.. maybe we'll drop down the list.

Personally I'm predicting us for 4th/5th.

Praying for a cracking season! :bluescarf:

They are not often wrong, as the saying goes you never see a poor bookie, the Blues are going up :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ole:
Bluebina

Return to Gambler's Den