malky favourite for swansea job

Gambler's Den

Re: malky favourite for swansea job

Postby BLUEBIRD57 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:16 pm

Sven will be along any minute now to support the chucklefucker. :lol: :lol: :lol:
BLUEBIRD57

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Grumpyguts » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:25 pm

CardiffN wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:having hands in the till is something they have in common :ayatollah:

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: your boring lies are getting quite tiresome now.

Baz you are a mod now so ban the fucker until he can show us proof of such comments

Why dont you guys post some evidence to prove him wrong then?

There are two sides of every case and both sides got arguments supporting their case.

No real argument if he really is an arsehole though.(I am talking about Chuckles .)
Grumpyguts

Postby Bluebina » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:09 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:having hands in the till is something they have in common :ayatollah:

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: your boring lies are getting quite tiresome now.

Baz you are a mod now so ban the fucker until he can show us proof of such comments

He's correct according to this ?

https://m.oddschecker.com/t/football/fo ... nt-manager

Sorry I was saying that op was correct in that Malky was favourite, that was all ....
Bluebina

Postby abergblue » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:16 pm

What a disgraceful thing to say. With no evidence, as I assume you are having a go at Malky.

Perhaps a closer look should be taken at OGS signings

K. Jones what a waste of money, and we are stuck with his high wages
W. Eikrem, the only midfield player who cannot tackle and needs so much time and space to find a pass.
Berget, all that needs to be said is Scottish football is his standard.
W.Zaha, why sign him?
Fabio, a liability in defence.
Dhaehli may come good, only time will tell.

So if someone is struggling to justify signings it is not Malky.
abergblue

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:22 pm

BLUEBIRD57 wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
BLUEBIRD57 wrote:
Jules wrote:see you're reverting back to type then with rolling eyes and yawning smileys, a simple 'can you prove it?' would suffice.

I said at the time he was given a mods job he'd last about a month before returning to his petulant ways.Just to be clear Chuckles the OP doesn't have to prove anything to the likes of you.Oh and while were on the subject why don't you prove that the OP was out of line by giving firm evidence that Malky was not a wrongun.I was a Malky supporter in my time but I haven't got an answer to those with the viewpoint of the OP but as this is an internet message board he doesn't have to prove a thing.You should have been a traffic warden chuckes.

Just because he's a mod doesn't mean he can't argue his case.
Most people would agree there was something fishy going on with MM but to make a statement that he had his hands in the till is pretty outrageous & uncalled for in IMO.

Outrageous is what makes a forum.I got nothing against his point of view but the oily way he puts people down just for having a different opinion to him sucks.I gotta say this place is probably better informed than most newspapers and closer to the truth. :lol: Some people still haven't got over wanking to a Malky fistpump.Even DJ managed to get a job after Cardiff City and don't forget how Malky was regarded as "hot property"just six months ago.Somethings not right and in the event of facts internet stories abound.I would gladly be put right by Chuckles if he was in command of any knowledge on the subject but until such time conjecture rules!(oh and by the way if there was no conjecture there would be no newspapers).

I don't mind 'outrageous' but if this party with ole guy has called Malky a thief by having his hands in the till he should come out & prove it.
I would like to see him accuse Malky of stealing to his face.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby JAWS » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:40 pm

Sven wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
BLUEBIRD57 wrote:
Jules wrote:see you're reverting back to type then with rolling eyes and yawning smileys, a simple 'can you prove it?' would suffice.

I said at the time he was given a mods job he'd last about a month before returning to his petulant ways.Just to be clear Chuckles the OP doesn't have to prove anything to the likes of you.Oh and while were on the subject why don't you prove that the OP was out of line by giving firm evidence that Malky was not a wrongun.I was a Malky supporter in my time but I haven't got an answer to those with the viewpoint of the OP but as this is an internet message board he doesn't have to prove a thing.You should have been a traffic warden chuckes.

Just because he's a mod doesn't mean he can't argue his case.
Most people would agree there was something fishy going on with MM but to make a statement that he had his hands in the till is pretty outrageous & uncalled for in IMO

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^ :thumbup:

Barry Chuckle is as entitled to "argue his case" as anyone else (Mod or not) ;)

The burden of 'proof' should be based on available evidence and not unsubstantiated rumour and conjecture, so to date Malky has done nothing wrong other than "p**s the boss off!" :thumbup:

This isn't a court of law :lol:
JAWS

Postby JAWS » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:50 pm

Malky and Moody were up to something , the public apology to VT by them speaks volumes.
JAWS

Postby A Quiet Monkfish » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:03 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
A Quiet Monkfish wrote:Sorry to disappoint. Whilst libel laws prevent a lot being said on here, I can assure you that such allegations are based on fact. Just ask yourself the question[s], why hasn't the League Managers Association stepped in to help 'Malky' get his compensation. Why did 'Malky' issue a very public 'I'm sorry Mr Tan' recently. And why hasn't he even been interviewed for any other Manager vacancy ? He won't be going to Swansea, that's for sure!

So you can't back it up either?

Totally unfounded then, just like I said.

Look, Malky Mackay was one of the best managers City have had, and also the worst. I had always thought he was a good, decent and honourable man. However, the matter of his and Moody's sackings, the 'comments' from MM, they way he started to get the media/supporters on his side against Tan, it all started to have a whiff about it. In subsequent months I have spoken to people who have been 'close' to what happened, and I dare say I'm not alone. Nobody is going to spell it out in black and white - certainly not just yet, but let's see if the man who got City promoted and to the league cup final in two seasons, gets another job...
A Quiet Monkfish

Postby moz-dublin » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:35 pm

I used to have a goldfish that looked like mark hudson.
Sadly the fish died of aids in 1998
moz-dublin

Postby Grumpyguts » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:40 pm

moz-dublin wrote:I used to have a goldfish that looked like mark hudson.
Sadly the fish died of aids in 1998

Are you sure it didnt die of boredom?
Grumpyguts

Postby acejack3065 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:43 pm

Saying someone is a thief or a crook, without any proof whatsoever, on an internet forum is defamatory. That's a Fact!

A good mod would want to remove any libellous comments to protect the site owner from legal proceedings. And before you chirp in and say "Why wont Malky Sue me ennnnnn", just because the person can't be arsed to initiate legal proceedings doesn't make it any less libellous.

Some people on here are desperate to slam Malky because it deflects the criticism from his god awful successor. Time spent attacking Malky is time spent not questioning why Ole couldn't keep you lot up.
acejack3065

Postby SA1 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:46 pm

Also Vincent Tan when he leaves Cardiff is favorite to buy Swansea and change their colour to red as half their away top is already red. Who ever writes these bets is smoking something.
SA1

Postby JAWS » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:51 pm

acejack3065 wrote:Saying someone is a thief or a crook, without any proof whatsoever, on an internet forum is defamatory. That's a Fact!

A good mod would want to remove any libellous comments to protect the site owner from legal proceedings. And before you chirp in and say "Why wont Tan Sue me ennnnnn", just because the person can't be arsed to initiate legal proceedings doesn't make it any less libellous.

Some people on here are desperate to slam Tan because it deflects the criticism from his god awful predecessor's .

:ayatollah:
JAWS

Postby Steve the Tea TM (c) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:53 pm

Yeah. You could imagine us chanting for Malky and them for Tan.

StT.
Steve the Tea TM (c)

Previous

Return to Gambler's Den