having hands in the till is something they have in common :ayatollah:
PartyWithOle

Re: malky favourite for swansea job

Postby Aramore » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:43 pm

Would be the best news ever.

Imagine Britton playing hoofball :lol:
64JACK wrote:
ThomasC wrote: :lol: your my favourite poster :ayatollah:

Actually, your mine as well! The avator clinches it for me, as sometimes I do imagine I'm talking too a sensible lemon in sunglasses! :laughing6:
Aramore

Postby Bushy Eyebrows » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:13 am

That would be hilarious if this happens and we draw them in a cup this season.
Bushy Eyebrows

Postby Barry Chuckle » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:39 am

PartyWithOle wrote:having hands in the till is something they have in common :ayatollah:

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: your boring lies are getting quite tiresome now.
Barry Chuckle

Postby Military Junta » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:53 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:having hands in the till is something they have in common :ayatollah:

Baz you are a mod now so ban the fucker until he can show us proof of such comments
Military Junta

Postby Bluebina » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:43 am

Military Junta wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Baz you are a mod now so ban the fucker until he can show us proof of such comments

He's correct according to this ?

https://m.oddschecker.com/t/football/fo ... nt-manager
Bluebina

Postby BLUEBIRD57 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:36 am

Military Junta wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Hark at you two. :lol: :lol:
BLUEBIRD57

Postby Barry Chuckle » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:07 am

Bluebina wrote:He's correct according to this ?

The opening post is seemingly correct, but the allegation that Mackay had his "hands in the till" are totally unfounded & just a pathetic dig at a manager he idolised not too long ago. :roll:
Barry Chuckle

Postby Jules » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:24 am

see you're reverting back to type then with rolling eyes and yawning smileys, a simple 'can you prove it?' would suffice.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby A Quiet Monkfish » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:24 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Bluebina wrote:He's correct according to this ?

The opening post is seemingly correct, but the allegation that Mackay had his "hands in the till" are totally unfounded & just a pathetic dig at a manager he idolised not too long ago. :roll:

Sorry to disappoint. Whilst libel laws prevent a lot being said on here, I can assure you that such allegations are based on fact. Just ask yourself the question[s], why hasn't the League Managers Association stepped in to help 'Malky' get his compensation. Why did 'Malky' issue a very public 'I'm sorry Mr Tan' recently. And why hasn't he even been interviewed for any other Manager vacancy ? He won't be going to Swansea, that's for sure!
A Quiet Monkfish

Postby Barry Chuckle » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:29 am

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:Sorry to disappoint. Whilst libel laws prevent a lot being said on here, I can assure you that such allegations are based on fact. Just ask yourself the question[s], why hasn't the League Managers Association stepped in to help 'Malky' get his compensation. Why did 'Malky' issue a very public 'I'm sorry Mr Tan' recently. And why hasn't he even been interviewed for any other Manager vacancy ? He won't be going to Swansea, that's for sure!

So you can't back it up either?

Totally unfounded then, just like I said.
Barry Chuckle

Postby macaz » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:58 am

Why is it that most threads on here have arguments in? Act your ages and not your shoe sizes.
macaz

Postby BLUEBIRD57 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:12 am

Jules wrote:see you're reverting back to type then with rolling eyes and yawning smileys, a simple 'can you prove it?' would suffice.

I said at the time he was given a mods job he'd last about a month before returning to his petulant ways.Just to be clear Chuckles the OP doesn't have to prove anything to the likes of you.Oh and while were on the subject why don't you prove that the OP was out of line by giving firm evidence that Malky was not a wrongun.I was a Malky supporter in my time but I haven't got an answer to those with the viewpoint of the OP but as this is an internet message board he doesn't have to prove a thing.You should have been a traffic warden chuckes.
BLUEBIRD57

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:17 am

macaz wrote:Why is it that most threads on here have arguments in? Act your ages and not your shoe sizes.

It's because not everybody agrees with everybody else. It's called a debate! Ffs
I suppose a nice happy clappy forum would be good where everyone agrees with each other!
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:23 am

BLUEBIRD57 wrote:
Jules wrote:see you're reverting back to type then with rolling eyes and yawning smileys, a simple 'can you prove it?' would suffice.

I said at the time he was given a mods job he'd last about a month before returning to his petulant ways.Just to be clear Chuckles the OP doesn't have to prove anything to the likes of you.Oh and while were on the subject why don't you prove that the OP was out of line by giving firm evidence that Malky was not a wrongun.I was a Malky supporter in my time but I haven't got an answer to those with the viewpoint of the OP but as this is an internet message board he doesn't have to prove a thing.You should have been a traffic warden chuckes.

Just because he's a mod doesn't mean he can't argue his case.
Most people would agree there was something fishy going on with MM but to make a statement that he had his hands in the till is pretty outrageous & uncalled for in IMO.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby moz-dublin » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:45 am

There are many tills at ccs
Was it a bar till or one of the burger tills ?
moz-dublin

Postby CardiffBatman888 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:48 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Was just a joke isn't it? No need to criticize mod :roll:
CardiffBatman888

Postby BLUEBIRD57 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:51 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
BLUEBIRD57 wrote:

Most people would agree there was something fishy going on with MM but to make a statement that he had his hands in the till is pretty outrageous & uncalled for in IMO.

Outrageous is what makes a forum.I got nothing against his point of view but the oily way he puts people down just for having a different opinion to him sucks.I gotta say this place is probably better informed than most newspapers and closer to the truth. :lol: Some people still haven't got over wanking to a Malky fistpump.Even DJ managed to get a job after Cardiff City and don't forget how Malky was regarded as "hot property"just six months ago.Somethings not right and in the event of facts internet stories abound.I would gladly be put right by Chuckles if he was in command of any knowledge on the subject but until such time conjecture rules!(oh and by the way if there was no conjecture there would be no newspapers).
BLUEBIRD57

Postby Sven » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:06 am

BLUEBIRD57 wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^ :thumbup:

Barry Chuckle is as entitled to "argue his case" as anyone else (Mod or not) ;)

The burden of 'proof' should be based on available evidence and not unsubstantiated rumour and conjecture, so to date Malky has done nothing wrong other than "p**s the boss off!" :thumbup:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby BLUEBIRD57 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:16 am

Sven wrote:
BLUEBIRD57 wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^ :thumbup:

Barry Chuckle is as entitled to "argue his case" as anyone else (Mod or not) ;)

The burden of 'proof' should be based on available evidence and not unsubstantiated rumour and conjecture, so to date Malky has done nothing wrong other than "p**s the boss off!" :thumbup:

Got no problem with Chuckes being able to argue his case(though he's usually too busy slagging people off to bother with an alternative viewpoint).As for your second point,if there was no conjecture there would be no forums or newspapers.See,I've disagreed with you without being abusive. :thumbright: Hmmm,just had thought,your not chuckles are you?
BLUEBIRD57

Postby troobloo3339 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:22 am

no wonder chuckles support s malky so much then.. they are so similar, malky pis.es his boss off and chuckles pis.es any one who doesn't agree with him off on here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bluescarf: :ole:
troobloo3339

Postby macaz » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:59 am

Hahaha
macaz

Postby PartyWithOle » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:24 am

Military Junta wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

So I should get banned for posting a tongue in cheek comment because I can't back it up yet it's okay for you to say that there was going to be a Malaysian only section in the ground. Double standards
PartyWithOle

Postby Grumpyguts » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:36 am

troobloo3339 wrote:no wonder chuckles support s malky so much then.. they are so similar, malky pis.es his boss off and chuckles pis.es any one who doesn't agree with him off on here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bluescarf: :ole:

Chuckles is good for nothing apart from childish comments frankly he needs banning because he is working against everything Annis is struggling to acheive on this once brilliant board, I am surprised Annis hasnt sussed him, or has he?
Grumpyguts

Postby llandaffbluebird1 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:39 am

We should start banning anyone who makes a joke from now on.

Military Junta, I don't see you going around the board demanding bans on any posters who claim to be 'ITK'. You dirty homophobic c**t.
llandaffbluebird1

Postby SCFC » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:47 am

This is libellous.

If there's any doubt about whether Malky has any involvement in that sort of thing, there's absolutely nothing to suggest that we're involved in that sort of thing.

I guess those suggesting that this sort of a post isn't any different to someone claiming to be 'ITK' don't have any understanding of the law.
Nathan Blake "Jay has aspirations to play in the Premiership so why on earth would he go to Swansea? It’s nonsensical really. Laughable."
Craig Bellamy "Swansea City have educated every one of us in how the game should be played"
SCFC

Postby Grumpyguts » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:48 am

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:We should start banning anyone who makes a joke from now on.

Military Junta, I don't see you going around the board demanding bans on any posters who claim to be 'ITK'. You dirty homophobic c**t.

Jokes are great lets have more of em and banter of any kind. Lets just act as adults and get along rather than have have a childish mod with multiple accounts to make coming on here an absolute joke,and ruining it for grown ups. Come on Barry act like an adult!! Not like someones bratty little sister, Cmon grow up.
Grumpyguts

Postby macaz » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:57 am

Well said grumpy guts
macaz

Postby CardiffN » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:12 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Why dont you guys post some evidence to prove him wrong then?

There are two sides of every case and both sides got arguments supporting their case.
CardiffN

Next

Return to Gambler's Den