........and Caulker, Mutch ...and Rio grace the Championship! I go 6-1
City Slicker

Any Bets We Replace QPR

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Any Bets We Replace QPR

Postby RICK+CCFC » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:51 pm

I can't see it myself. Harry Redknapp has got a proven track record in both divisions. He knows whats required.

I think its more a case of can we join them? TBH.
RICK+CCFC

Postby Stan-QPR » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:24 pm

I'll stick my neck out and say no chance mate.

Last time round we were so unprepared under that useless c*** Hughes we were destined for the drop. He built a poisonous squad and alienated all the grafters & lads who got us up. Harry has made some very shrewd & sensible signings & I'd even say so far of all the teams promoted our business has been head and shoulders above the others.

If we keep Remy I think we'll finish 13th if we don't & don't get a good striker as replacement 16th.
Stan-QPR

Postby RICK+CCFC » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:I'll stick my neck out and say no chance mate.

Last time round we were so unprepared under that useless c*** Hughes we were destined for the drop. He built a poisonous squad and alienated all the grafters & lads who got us up. Harry has made some very shrewd & sensible signings & I'd even say so far of all the teams promoted our business has been head and shoulders above the others.

If we keep Remy I think we'll finish 13th if we don't & don't get a good striker as replacement 16th.

Interesting, but didn't Neil Warnock take you up last time? If you were unprepared then surly that was down to him??
RICK+CCFC

Postby Stan-QPR » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:00 pm

I was talking about last time in the premier league under Hughesless. Sorry must of got wires crossed.

Our time under Warnock was probably my favourite time as a fan. Again Warnock an experienced man. I can't say the same for OGS but what do I know he may surprise me. Just my opinion of course.
Stan-QPR

Postby RICK+CCFC » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:I was talking about last time in the premier league under Hughesless. Sorry must of got wires crossed.

Our time under Warnock was probably my favourite time as a fan. Again Warnock an experienced man. I can't say the same for OGS but what do I know he may surprise me. Just my opinion of course.

I appreciate that, but didn't Warnock keep you up in you first Premiership season? Didn't MH take over half way into your second season?? And if so, Why???
RICK+CCFC

Postby Jules » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:25 pm

City Slicker wrote:........and Caulker, Mutch ...and Rio grace the Championship! I go 6-1

Grace the Championship ???? Never... haven't you ever heard of release clauses :thumbup: :D
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby Stan-QPR » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:33 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:I was talking about last time in the premier league under Hughesless. Sorry must of got wires crossed.

I appreciate that, but didn't Warnock keep you up in you first Premiership season? Didn't MH take over half way into your second season?? And if so, Why???

No mate Warnock was sacked soon after the takeover in our first season back in the prem. Hughes kept us up on the last day, the day city won the title in the 94th minute.
Stan-QPR

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:34 pm

City Slicker wrote:........and Caulker, Mutch ...and Rio grace the Championship! I go 6-1

It's more like 8-1 : 9-1 minimum - QPR (2-1) And Cardiff (9-4) these are avg odds ;)
TopCat CCFC

Postby DandoCCFC » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:47 pm

QPR will be more than prepared and will be comfortable.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby castle view blu » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Nope.

They will stay up, and we will stay down
castle view blu

Postby RICK+CCFC » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

No mate Warnock was sacked soon after the takeover in our first season back in the prem. Hughes kept us up on the last day, the day city won the title in the 94th minute.

:thumbup:
RICK+CCFC

Return to Gambler's Den