Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

50/1

Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:32 pm

Had a look this morning and came across our big kenwyne at 50/1 for top scorer in the league well I couldn't resist a quid I'm gutted I didn't put £10 on! He is now down to 12/1 or 10/1 depending on who you use.

When he went off today I really could see us scoring and I think he will be a massive player for us this season and he is the last player I thought I would be saying that over a month ago.

Re: 50/1

Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:22 pm

Completely agree think he's going to be one of the most important players to us,he looks sharper and fitter than last year can see him coming close to 20 goals :ayatollah:

Think he's going to become a fans fav who would of thought it

Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:10 am

Bray wrote:Had a look this morning and came across our big kenwyne at 50/1 for top scorer in the league well I couldn't resist a quid I'm gutted I didn't put £10 on! He is now down to 12/1 or 10/1 depending on who you use.

When he went off today I really could see us scoring and I think he will be a massive player for us this season and he is the last player I thought I would be saying that over a month ago.

I presume you mean you couldn't see us scoring when he went off? PS You just saved yourself £9! :lol:

Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 am

He'll definitely get at least 15 IMO :ayatollah: