HURRY UP - Odds are still good!

Gambler's Den

HURRY UP - Odds are still good!

Postby arri potta » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:09 am

on us getting relegated, don't matter what loser decides to take charge, slade, young/gabbidon, Jones etc - the same managers will be told to play the same players - Tans favourites.

Queue the usual dickheads who start about Tan not at all involved with team selection.

1977 I started watching city, May 2015 I'm giving up and staying in the pub, it's cheaper, it's warmer, its got more atmosphere and the manager and owner knows their trade! :old:

Oh and they aren't putting up their prices next year! :D
arri potta
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:48 am

HURRY UP - Odds are still good!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: HURRY UP - Odds are still good!

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:39 am

arri potta wrote:on us getting relegated, don't matter what loser decides to take charge, slade, young/gabbidon, Jones etc - the same managers will be told to play the same players - Tans favourites.

Queue the usual dickheads who start about Tan not at all involved with team selection.

1977 I started watching city, May 2015 I'm giving up and staying in the pub, it's cheaper, it's warmer, its got more atmosphere and the manager and owner knows their trade! :old:

Oh and they aren't putting up their prices next year! :D



so you have taped tan deciding on who plays for us???? ffs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps if going to stay in pub in 2015 wonder what you'll do if get promoted this season change mind? :thumbup:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 12247
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: HURRY UP - Odds are still good!

Postby arri potta » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:41 am

pembroke allan wrote:
arri potta wrote:on us getting relegated, don't matter what loser decides to take charge, slade, young/gabbidon, Jones etc - the same managers will be told to play the same players - Tans favourites.

Queue the usual dickheads who start about Tan not at all involved with team selection.

1977 I started watching city, May 2015 I'm giving up and staying in the pub, it's cheaper, it's warmer, its got more atmosphere and the manager and owner knows their trade! :old:

Oh and they aren't putting up their prices next year! :D



so you have taped tan deciding on who plays for us???? ffs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps if going to stay in pub in 2015 wonder what you'll do if get promoted this season change mind? :thumbup:


I'll be the same as everyone else on here - moaning about the cheapest season ticket being £400!!!

But no worries, every game in Prem is on live, I can't lose!

You go and watch Tans team!
arri potta
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:48 am

Re: HURRY UP - Odds are still good!

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:46 am

arri potta wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
arri potta wrote:on us getting relegated, don't matter what loser decides to take charge, slade, young/gabbidon, Jones etc - the same managers will be told to play the same players - Tans favourites.

Queue the usual dickheads who start about Tan not at all involved with team selection.

1977 I started watching city, May 2015 I'm giving up and staying in the pub, it's cheaper, it's warmer, its got more atmosphere and the manager and owner knows their trade! :old:

Oh and they aren't putting up their prices next year! :D



so you have taped tan deciding on who plays for us???? ffs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps if going to stay in pub in 2015 wonder what you'll do if get promoted this season change mind? :thumbup:


I'll be the same as everyone else on here - moaning about the cheapest season ticket being £400!!!

But no worries, every game in Prem is on live, I can't lose!

You go and watch Tans team!


didnt answer all question? :thumbup:
and unfortunately unable to travel to games as i have stated on here before! and its our team (fans) regardless of anything else, you are certainly not a genuine city fan thats for sure :wave:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 12247
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff



Return to Gambler's Den

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.