HURRY UP - Odds are still good!

Gambler's Den

Postby arri potta » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:09 am

on us getting relegated, don't matter what loser decides to take charge, slade, young/gabbidon, Jones etc - the same managers will be told to play the same players - Tans favourites.

Queue the usual dickheads who start about Tan not at all involved with team selection.

1977 I started watching city, May 2015 I'm giving up and staying in the pub, it's cheaper, it's warmer, its got more atmosphere and the manager and owner knows their trade! :old:

Oh and they aren't putting up their prices next year! :D
arri potta

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: HURRY UP - Odds are still good!

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:39 am

arri potta wrote:on us getting relegated, don't matter what loser decides to take charge, slade, young/gabbidon, Jones etc - the same managers will be told to play the same players - Tans favourites.

Queue the usual dickheads who start about Tan not at all involved with team selection.

1977 I started watching city, May 2015 I'm giving up and staying in the pub, it's cheaper, it's warmer, its got more atmosphere and the manager and owner knows their trade! :old:

so you have taped tan deciding on who plays for us???? ffs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps if going to stay in pub in 2015 wonder what you'll do if get promoted this season change mind? :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby arri potta » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:41 am

pembroke allan wrote:
arri potta wrote:on us getting relegated, don't matter what loser decides to take charge, slade, young/gabbidon, Jones etc - the same managers will be told to play the same players - Tans favourites.

so you have taped tan deciding on who plays for us???? ffs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps if going to stay in pub in 2015 wonder what you'll do if get promoted this season change mind? :thumbup:

I'll be the same as everyone else on here - moaning about the cheapest season ticket being £400!!!

But no worries, every game in Prem is on live, I can't lose!

You go and watch Tans team!
arri potta

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:46 am

arri potta wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I'll be the same as everyone else on here - moaning about the cheapest season ticket being £400!!!

But no worries, every game in Prem is on live, I can't lose!

You go and watch Tans team!

didnt answer all question? :thumbup:
and unfortunately unable to travel to games as i have stated on here before! and its our team (fans) regardless of anything else, you are certainly not a genuine city fan thats for sure :wave:
pembroke allan

Return to Gambler's Den