How many times.... no one will ever give him a job in football again
DannyboyBluebirds

Re: ' Malky Mackay 6/1 ' " What would you do? "

Postby Blueboys1927 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:06 pm

Did well for us :bluescarf:
Blueboys1927

Postby barry boy » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:59 pm

"massive damage to the reputation to the club".....would have been greatly avoided if Mr Tan had not put all his efforts into advertising the texts months AFTER Malky had left.
barry boy

Postby bluemoon » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:25 pm

it aint over yet for malky...

:shh:
bluemoon

Postby PhilStantShoot2Kill » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:29 pm

Text-gate / transfers blah blah blah - still the best manager we have had in years and without any doubt the best manager we will have under the current club ownership regime.

MM deserves respect for the football team he built.

Let's not forget there is certain player representing us fans right now with a much worse off field reputation and history than Malky.

But then again, if ravel scores a the winning goal next game I'm sure the do-gooders wouldnt cheer wouldn't they? Perhaps they will boo him? Somehow I doubt that, so give Mackay a break- he deserves our thanks for what he did and he also deserves the chance to move his career forward.
PhilStantShoot2Kill

Postby Gaffer » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Ill be on my feet giving him a good reception this text bullshit all been blown out of proportion
Gaffer

Postby Gaffer » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:49 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:How many times.... no one will ever give him a job in football again

Yes they will it will blow over and rightly so
Gaffer

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Gaffer wrote:
DannyboyBluebirds wrote:How many times.... no one will ever give him a job in football again

Thats exactly what I think, Malky will get a job again.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Hoochie Coochie Blues » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gaffer wrote:

Thats exactly what I think, Malky will get a job again.

Whatever happened to Ron Atkinson? :wave:
Hoochie Coochie Blues

Postby Pant_yr_awel bluebird » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:My View
One day Malky will be given a job at a club, as someone will be prepared to give Malky a chance.

A Question to everyone, if we played that club, what reception would you give Malky?

The Bluebirds are scheduled to play Bolton next month.

Former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay in the frame to take over at struggling Bolton Wanderers

Saturday Oct 04, 2014

By Alex Bywater

Mackay is a 6/1 shot to replace the sacked Dougie Freedman at the Championship's bottom club

Former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay is in the frame to take over from Dougie Freedman at Championship side Bolton.

Freedman was sacked by Bolton on Friday lunchtime after guiding his side to just one win from 11 matches so far this season.

The Trotters are currently rock bottom of the Championship, with Blackpool moving a place above them following their 1-0 win over the Bluebirds.

And, as chairman Phil Gartside looks to get Bolton firing again and appease disgruntled fans at the Macron Stadium, he could turn to ex-Bluebird Mackay.

The 42-year-old Scot has been out of work since his high profile sacking by Cardiff City last Christmas.

He did look set for a return to management with Crystal Palace earlier this season, but his hopes of succeeding Tony Pulis at Selhurst Park were ended in the wake of the 'Textgate' scandal.

The emergence of alleged racist texts exchanged between Mackay and former Cardiff City colleague Iain Moody saw the Scot issue a public apology as he pleaded for an opportunity to manage again in the future.

And despite the furore, Mackay is currently third favourite to take over at Bolton and can be backed at 6/1 to do so.

Other names in the frame include Phil Brown, Tony Mowbray, Nigel Clough and former Leeds boss Brian McDermott.

Another former Bluebirds manager, Dave Jones, is also mentioned in the betting.

On the sacking of Freedman, Gartside said: "Dougie has worked tirelessly off the field to improve the infrastructure of the football club. Unfortunately, recent results on the pitch have not reflected all his work off it.

"The club has faced a difficult time following our relegation from the Premier League and Dougie has helped to restructure the club in order for it to become successful again under ever-tightening constraints."

Should Mackay take over at Bolton, he would be reunited with two players he managed in the Welsh capital.

Cardiff defender Kevin McNaughton and striker Joe Mason are both on loan at the Bluebirds' Championship rivals and were key men under Mackay in previous years.

Mason scored a hat-trick in Bolton's only victory of the campaign so far, a 3-2 defeat of Rotherham.

The Bluebirds are scheduled to play Bolton next month.

Give him a heroes welcome.Only said about Tan what thousands of us were thinking.
Pant_yr_awel bluebird

Postby Beasty1988 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:58 pm

so much hate for a man that has given every city fan what they have wanted since the day they supported them :oops: :oops:

Everyone makes mistakes how many of you have called someone a black ..... or a c**t and not really mean it...coz i have,, it could be an argument or jst pissed off dont mean ur a racist coz i am far from one...
Beasty1988

Postby royalblue » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:53 pm

I'd do the malky, best manager we've ever had,it all turned sour the day he left.
ONCE A BLUE, ALWAYS A BLUE
royalblue

Postby DandoCCFC » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:12 pm

Like PWO says if he gets anything along them lines I would be embarrassed.

Won't get no cheer or boo from me.

Until he comes out and gives a proper apology instead of that pathetic s**t he said in his last one I have no respect for the man.

He had the balls and had the chance to make up for it in the interview but just dug himself into a deeper hole.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby DannyboyBluebirds » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:42 am

How did Malky get on with his Bolton interview then... oh..
DannyboyBluebirds

Postby Zabier » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:45 am

I would want to applaud him for what he did at this club and for helping to give me some of my fondest memories down there but I wouldn't be able to justify it given the things he said about certain players.
Zabier

Postby PhilStantShoot2Kill » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:26 pm

A bit of perspective required here by some I think - a south African runner who openly admits to blowing his girlfriends brains all over the bathroom wall is already talking of returning to athletics depending upon the sentencing he receives, but someone who maybe said something in a text message he shouldn't have, should never be allowed in the game again???

A little confusing don't you think?

Let me know what life is like on your planet - I may visit soon!
PhilStantShoot2Kill

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:33 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:How did Malky get on with his Bolton interview then... oh..

Danny, they chose Lennon to my dismay.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby JonCCFC » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:43 pm

Championship Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:I'd take him back.

:shock: you'd take your Mrs back if she slept with u mates behind your back, get real Jon. :ayatollah:

But Malky didn't sleep with any of my mates :lol:
JonCCFC

Postby DandoCCFC » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:28 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Championship Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:I'd take him back.

:shock: you'd take your Mrs back if she slept with u mates behind your back, get real Jon. :ayatollah:

But Malky didn't sleep with any of my mates :lol:

No but I bet he would love a bounce on one of your mates falsies. :lol:
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby bluebird04 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:59 pm

malky will manager in the uk again, regardless of the texts, i think the ched evans situation proves that, man convicted of rape in the eyes of the law, and while in prison he's already held talks with sheff.
bluebird04

Postby GSO Cardiff City » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:12 am

Awful bloke. yeah he was a great manager, absolutely. But that doesn't excuse the fact that he's racist, sexist, everything that came out in the textgate scandal.

HE hurt this club, NOT Vincent Tan.

Tan has done a number of things wrong in his time at CCFC but he gave Malky months to sort this out with the LMA, after informing the LMA (very quietly and out of the public eye). Then when neither Malky OR the LMA had done ANYTHING about this in months... only then did they tell the FA.

he gave a good long time for this to be sorted out quietly and out of the public eye... not his fault if the bigoted b*st*rd felt more like ignoring it.

As for cheering him... never. I will not have it said that I knowingly gave a fascist a pat on the back.
Massive congratulations to those who continued their support, either in voice or in person. And to those who stood by their convictions, and who knew this day would come

10-01-15 The Day The Bluebirds Returned

Now @CardiffCityMBC on Twitter.
GSO Cardiff City

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:so much hate for a man that has given every city fan what they have wanted since the day they supported them :oops: :oops: - aided with Tan's money!

Everyone makes mistakes how many of you have called someone a black ..... or a c**t and not really mean it...coz i have,, it could be an argument or jst pissed off dont mean ur a racist coz i am far from one...

He was in a well paid managerial position it's just simply not acceptable to be racist towards players, managers or staff!
Cardiffcitymad

Postby GSO Cardiff City » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:10 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Beasty1988 wrote:so much hate for a man that has given every city fan what they have wanted since the day they supported them :oops: :oops: - aided with Tan's money!

He was in a well paid managerial position it's just simply not acceptable to be racist towards players, managers or staff!

Or ANYBODY!
Massive congratulations to those who continued their support, either in voice or in person. And to those who stood by their convictions, and who knew this day would come

10-01-15 The Day The Bluebirds Returned

Now @CardiffCityMBC on Twitter.
GSO Cardiff City

Previous

Return to Gambler's Den