Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

CITY ARE CLEAR FAVOURITES

Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:05 pm

City are 4/5 to beat Leeds on Saturday with the visitors 100/30 to win at the CCS.

Bet365 odds.

Anyone putting money on it :thumbup:

Re: CITY ARE CLEAR FAVOURITES

Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:00 pm

It will be a draw.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:09 pm

carlccfc wrote:City are 4/5 to beat Leeds on Saturday with the visitors 100/30 to win at the CCS.

Bet365 odds.

Anyone putting money on it :thumbup:

And so we should be without a doubt :thumbright:

Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Always nervous of a team in disarray, We have a habit of being their turning point!

Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:Always nervous of a team in disarray, We have a habit of being their turning point!

True, I am trying to be very positive this season :thumbright:

Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Home Win For ME :thumbup: - But then again i thought we would get something from the Millwall game :cry:

Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:54 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:Always nervous of a team in disarray, We have a habit of being their turning point!

From what I witnessed being at the New Den on saturday, I would have said that we are the team in disarray... :(

Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:58 am

Leeds are 18th in the Championship table and without a win since September 22 but Warnock admitted that Milanic’s departure had come as a shock, despite the recent form.

“It’s a surprise to everyone, the way it’s unfolded,” Warnock said.

“We know the results haven’t been going too well but whenever a new manager comes in, there’s a transitional period where sometimes results don’t go the way they should.

“But the chairman (Cellino) has decided to change it and we have to deal with that and get on with that.”