Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Manga 1st goal City 3-1

Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:09 am

£2 at 250 - 1, I live away so was watching scores with missus and said after 1st half I just want manga to score to give my bet a chance, next thing up he pops literally minutes after saying it. I had goosebumps and was booked for a meal at 5.30 so went for a shower and change. I came downstairs and asked missus the score and when she said 3-1 I said f**k off your winding me up, low and behold she was telling the truth boy did I have a nervy God knows how many minutes Til final whistle ( felt like an eternity ) checked my sky bet balance and am £522 richer. Was so lucky as I put bet on 6.30 am whilst having morning cuppa and from 7ish our network was down. The betting gods were shinning down on me yesterday. Only reason I had manga was for me against millwall and forest he was by far the classiest player on the pitch for us and I thought he's got a goal in him, if jones had scored at the end I would of taken over a grand as I had 4-1 too hey ho I'm not greedy, C'mon the Bloooobirds

Re: Manga 1st goal City 3-1

Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Dessy1927 wrote:£2 at 250 - 1, I live away so was watching scores with missus and said after 1st half I just want manga to score to give my bet a chance, next thing up he pops literally minutes after saying it. I had goosebumps and was booked for a meal at 5.30 so went for a shower and change. I came downstairs and asked missus the score and when she said 3-1 I said f**k off your winding me up, low and behold she was telling the truth boy did I have a nervy God knows how many minutes Til final whistle ( felt like an eternity ) checked my sky bet balance and am £522 richer. Was so lucky as I put bet on 6.30 am whilst having morning cuppa and from 7ish our network was down. The betting gods were shinning down on me yesterday. Only reason I had manga was for me against millwall and forest he was by far the classiest player on the pitch for us and I thought he's got a goal in him, if jones had scored at the end I would of taken over a grand as I had 4-1 too hey ho I'm not greedy, C'mon the Bloooobirds

:ayatollah:

Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Saw the offer down the stadium before the game at 155/1, scary that! Good on you mate :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:12 am

Cheers lads gotta be optimistic for it to pay off, keep tha faith an all that, bloooobirds