Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

O/T Gold Cup tomorrow 3.20

Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:57 pm

Who's your tips?? I've gone with Holywell at 9/1 with bet365. Going to be a great race! :bluescarf:

Re: O/T Gold Cup tomorrow 3.20

Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:02 pm

Wop wrote:Who's your tips?? I've gone with Holywell at 9/1 with bet365. Going to be a great race! :bluescarf:

Silvinaco Conti will take some beating if going on form, he was super impressive in the King George.
Djakadam has a good shout along with Many Clouds. Value for me are Road To Riches, Coneygree and Not forgetting Bobs Worth. :thumbright:

Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Whatever beats Silvinco Conti wins but I don't think anything will. Lump on Hargam in the Triumph Hurdle and then bung the lot on Silvinaco Conti.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:13 pm

norms76 wrote:
Wop wrote:Who's your tips?? I've gone with Holywell at 9/1 with bet365. Going to be a great race! :bluescarf:

Silvinaco Conti will take some beating if going on form, he was super impressive in the King George.
Djakadam has a good shout along with Many Clouds. Value for me are Road To Riches, Coneygree and Not forgetting Bobs Worth. :thumbright:[/quote
BLOODY HELL HOW MANY OTHERS ARE RUNNING :lol:
I might not get chance to bet cos I am in work but try Smad Place at a massive price each way
:thumbup:

Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:36 pm

castleblue wrote:Whatever beats Silvinco Conti wins but I don't think anything will. Lump on Hargam in the Triumph Hurdle and then bung the lot on Silvinaco Conti.

Gone for Beltor in the Triumph, doubled him up with Conti. :thumbright:

Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:55 pm

Conti struggled last couple of gold cups,rain expected tomorrow,so going will probably change.Many clouds ew looks solid for a place.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:33 pm

sendintank wrote:Conti struggled last couple of gold cups,rain expected tomorrow,so going will probably change.Many clouds ew looks solid for a place.

2 years ago Conti fell whilst going well and last year he was in front over the last only to be passed by 3 outsiders. Found to be suffering with stomach ulcers which have now been treated and won the King George in a canter. It will take another mistake or injury to stop him tomorrow.

Third time lucky for Conti.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:00 pm

castleblue wrote:
sendintank wrote:Conti struggled last couple of gold cups,rain expected tomorrow,so going will probably change.Many clouds ew looks solid for a place.

2 years ago Conti fell whilst going well and last year he was in front over the last only to be passed by 3 outsiders. Found to be suffering with stomach ulcers which have now been treated and won the King George in a canter. It will take another mistake or injury to stop him tomorrow.

Third time lucky for Conti.

Plus since he's had the cheek pieces put on his jumping is a lot more sound. Stamina is not a problem and if he runs to form then I think he'll make it 3rd time lucky. :thumbright:

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:25 pm

Didnt get home last year,no doubt about it,was beaten and hung badly if i remember.Hes not for me tomorrow,we shall see.Good luck lads.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:45 pm

All good tips. I'm going tomorrow. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:30 am

CONEYGREE :thumbright:

Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:27 pm

kidwellyblue wrote:CONEYGREE :thumbright:

:shock:

Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Great shout well done.I didnt think a novice could win this,jumped like a stag all the way round,fair play.At least i was right about conti,I was sure he wouldnt get home.

Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:49 pm

Great shout hope you had a few quid on.

Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:20 am

£10 @ 8/1 will pay for a few drinks this weekend !! :)