Gambler's Den

' CARDIFF CITY NEXT MANAGER ODDS '

Sun May 08, 2016 7:05 am

' CARDIFF CITY NEXT MANAGER ODDS '
Link
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... nt-manager

Re: ' CARDIFF CITY NEXT MANAGER ODDS '

Sun May 08, 2016 8:03 am

Bellamy being priced at 4/1 in the opening betting.

Scott Young who is part of Slade's coaching set-up is second favourite at 6/1, with former Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson third at 8/1 with BetVictor.

The man who currently holds the title of head coach, Paul Trollope, is 10/1.

Others on the early list, which is not based on any significant patterns of betting, include Neil Lennon (16/1), Tim Sherwood (16/1) and former Newport County boss Justin Edinburgh (16/1).

Sun May 08, 2016 10:37 am

Forever Blue wrote:Bellamy being priced at 4/1 in the opening betting.

Scott Young who is part of Slade's coaching set-up is second favourite at 6/1, with former Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson third at 8/1 with BetVictor.

Others on the early list, which is not based on any significant patterns of betting, include Neil Lennon (16/1), Tim Sherwood (16/1) and former Newport County boss Justin Edinburgh (16/1).

Scott Young. oh boy are we fecked - LUCKILY Paul Clement is coming!!

Sun May 08, 2016 10:41 am

arri potta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Bellamy being priced at 4/1 in the opening betting.

Scott Young. oh boy are we fecked - LUCKILY Paul Clement is coming!!

whoever the new manager is I hope they get to bring their own people rather than having to have to work with Scott Young he is part of the problem with coaching steup

Sun May 08, 2016 11:10 am

Bellamy is now evens!! Do they know something that we don't? :old:

Sun May 08, 2016 11:31 am

[quote="SamSheppardBluebird"]Bellamy is now evens!! Do they know something that we don't? :old:[/quote

I know something.

Sun May 08, 2016 11:38 am

falconarrow wrote:
SamSheppardBluebird wrote:Bellamy is now evens!! Do they know something that we don't? :old:[/quote

I know something.

He was 8/13 earlier but now at 1/1 (Evens) on BetVictor

Next best is Trollope at 6/1 and then Pulis at 10/1

Wez the Wise's Paul Clement is back out to 33/1 from 12/1 last night

Sun May 08, 2016 2:18 pm

falconarrow wrote:
SamSheppardBluebird wrote:Bellamy is now evens!! Do they know something that we don't? :old:[/quote

I know something.

And what would that be? :cry:

Sun May 08, 2016 3:26 pm

My first choice would be Warnock, been there done it e.t.c. My second choice, Bellers, ex player, passionate, local boy, knows the hierarchy. My outsider Darrell Clarke, young, up and coming, 2 promtions already, well worth considering.

Sun May 08, 2016 7:01 pm

Sven wrote:
falconarrow wrote:

I know something.

He was 8/13 earlier but now at 1/1 (Evens) on BetVictor

Next best is Trollope at 6/1 and then Pulis at 10/1

Wez the Wise's Paul Clement is back out to 33/1 from 12/1 last night

Had him at 33-1 I think will have to check with my mate he put the bet on

Sun May 08, 2016 7:09 pm

Evens Bellamy clement 12-1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 08, 2016 7:39 pm

Ive heard two rumours, Pulis was the first, and this was well before Slade moving was announced, would be delighted if true.

The was on the the same day as the Slade news and is a more worrying, Trollope and Kit Symonds together, God I hope that's just a rumour !!!

For me it has to be an experienced Manager, I would be delighted with Pullis or Warnock, not keen on a gamble like Bellamy.....

Sun May 08, 2016 10:31 pm

Give the job to CHOO - He thinks he knows what to do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: