Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

Gambler's Den
Post a reply

Forty to one

Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:31 pm

:bluescarf: Just put a bet on with Ladbrokes that City will make the play offs. Amazing odds. Roll on May!

Re: Forty to one

Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:33 pm

loadsa51 wrote::bluescarf: Just put a bet on with Ladbrokes that City will make the play offs. Amazing odds. Roll on May!

You never know, the division is so tight :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:03 pm

I managed to put £10 on Cardiff 100/1 to get promoted (including winning play offs). You never know :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:05 pm

loadsa51 wrote::bluescarf: Just put a bet on with Ladbrokes that City will make the play offs. Amazing odds. Roll on May!

They are not really amazing odds, they reflect the real chances of City getting in the top six. The bookies are not usually far out, and personally I think odds of 60/1 would be more realistic, given that we have no chance of getting close to a play off place this season. At leat Warnock is being realistic with aiming to get out of the bottom six. Without a goal scorer, we are not likely to get into the top half this season.

Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:16 pm

I put £100 on us to make the top six a few weeks ago at 20/1.

Unlikely but worth a bet.

Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:14 pm

http://www.bet365.com/?lng=1&cb=1032541 ... 54554/F2/F^1/R1/

I just put £20 on us to finish in top 6 at odds of 50/1

The nice thing with this is there is also a cash out - so as we get closer to the top 6 I guess the cash out will increase

Ive not got a "refer a friend" with this - Just posting it to share the joy

Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:23 pm

I think there are many of us with similar bets. 8-) I heard a wisper about NW being appointed and had a bit on betfair @ 100

Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:45 pm

i got 33/1 on city making the play offs pay for trip to our 2nd home wembley over to you neil :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Post a reply