Latest betting odds on John Terry

Gambler's Den

Latest betting odds on John Terry

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:26 pm

JOHN TERRY Betting Odds

John Terry is as short as 1/10 with Sky Bet to join Birmingham City. Bournemouth are the second-favourites at 7/1 to sign the former Chelsea captain and Aston Villa can be backed to complete a deal at 12/1.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 108277
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Latest betting odds on John Terry

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Latest betting odds on John Terry

Postby Sven » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:19 pm

I thought John Terry might have favoured a move abroad, so genuinely surprised not to see Swansealona on there! :o

Not a fan of the man himself but undoubtedly still able to do a job for someone in the middle/lower Premier League or an ambitious side in the Championship :thumbup:
"If only closed minds came with closed mouths!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 14203
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: Latest betting odds on John Terry

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:27 pm

Could be a fantastic signing for Birmingham. I ask if those from other clubs complaining about us signing Bellamy in his first spell will be the same about Terry at Birmingham?

Not a fan of him as a person, but a great player at this level especially - if they keep him fit.

Expect that Birmingham will be right up there next season.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
User avatar
worcester_ccfc
Admin
 
Posts: 11201
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 am

Re: Latest betting odds on John Terry

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:JOHN TERRY Betting Odds

John Terry is as short as 1/10 with Sky Bet to join Birmingham City. Bournemouth are the second-favourites at 7/1 to sign the former Chelsea captain and Aston Villa can be backed to complete a deal at 12/1.



Wouldnt be surprised if Birmingham sign Terry & Lampard comes out of retirement for old ARRY.
Against Modern Football
User avatar
CaerphillyBluebird15
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 pm
Location: Caerphilly

Re: Latest betting odds on John Terry

Postby stevee1966 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:06 am

Harry Redknap was on Talk Sport yesterday saying he'd spoken to JT and made an offer, though didn't seem too confident.

Apparently Villa and West Brom also in for him.

I think Bournemouth in Premier League is his best bet. Too good for the Championship.
stevee1966
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Re: Latest betting odds on John Terry

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:38 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:JOHN TERRY Betting Odds

John Terry is as short as 1/10 with Sky Bet to join Birmingham City. Bournemouth are the second-favourites at 7/1 to sign the former Chelsea captain and Aston Villa can be backed to complete a deal at 12/1.



Wouldnt be surprised if Birmingham sign Terry & Lampard comes out of retirement for old ARRY.


Then Brum would have some of the best players in the Championship.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 108277
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: Latest betting odds on John Terry

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:JOHN TERRY Betting Odds

John Terry is as short as 1/10 with Sky Bet to join Birmingham City. Bournemouth are the second-favourites at 7/1 to sign the former Chelsea captain and Aston Villa can be backed to complete a deal at 12/1.



Wouldnt be surprised if Birmingham sign Terry & Lampard comes out of retirement for old ARRY.


Then Brum would have some of the best players in the Championship.


but not the best. We have ZOHORE!
Against Modern Football
User avatar
CaerphillyBluebird15
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 pm
Location: Caerphilly

Re: Latest betting odds on John Terry

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:49 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:JOHN TERRY Betting Odds

John Terry is as short as 1/10 with Sky Bet to join Birmingham City. Bournemouth are the second-favourites at 7/1 to sign the former Chelsea captain and Aston Villa can be backed to complete a deal at 12/1.



Wouldnt be surprised if Birmingham sign Terry & Lampard comes out of retirement for old ARRY.


Then Brum would have some of the best players in the Championship.


but not the best. We have ZOHORE!


:lol:

I would rather John Terry and Lampard for us in the Championship :thumbup:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 108277
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: Latest betting odds on John Terry

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:JOHN TERRY Betting Odds

John Terry is as short as 1/10 with Sky Bet to join Birmingham City. Bournemouth are the second-favourites at 7/1 to sign the former Chelsea captain and Aston Villa can be backed to complete a deal at 12/1.



Wouldnt be surprised if Birmingham sign Terry & Lampard comes out of retirement for old ARRY.


Then Brum would have some of the best players in the Championship.


but not the best. We have ZOHORE!


:lol:

I would rather John Terry and Lampard for us in the Championship :thumbup:


How dare you! :laughing6:
Against Modern Football
User avatar
CaerphillyBluebird15
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 pm
Location: Caerphilly

Re: Latest betting odds on John Terry

Postby nick_strin » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:42 am

John Terry in the championship, sounds crazy :o Can't see it happening though, surely he'll stay in the premiership.
Season ticket holder Ninian Stand Block 113
User avatar
nick_strin
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:06 pm
Location: Treherbert, Rhondda.

Re: Latest betting odds on John Terry

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:06 pm

nick_strin wrote:John Terry in the championship, sounds crazy :o Can't see it happening though, surely he'll stay in the premiership.


I've read that Bouremouth is pretty much a done deal..
Against Modern Football
User avatar
CaerphillyBluebird15
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 pm
Location: Caerphilly



Return to Gambler's Den

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.