Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

Gambler's Den
Post a reply

CITY BETS...............

Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:49 am

Always feel optimistic before the season kicks off. Maybe, just maybe NW has assembled a squad of players willing to go all in for him this season. Can't see us top 2 so if we do go up it would likely be via play-offs. So.......

City to win the play-offs - 20/1 with SKY Bet
City to be promoted - 10/1 with Victor Chandler

Sneaky little tenner on each.

Come on, City!!

What have you bet......?

Re: CITY BETS...............

Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:12 pm

£5 on Zohore top scorer 28/1 (I think) you can get higher odds but I couldn't be bothered to register with someone else.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:£5 on Zohore top scorer 28/1 (I think) you can get higher odds but I couldn't be bothered to register with someone else.

33/1 with Bet365 ;)

Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Cardiff to be promoted and zohore top goal scorer £10 win double :bluescarf:

Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:07 pm

I work for a bookies, and always interested to see who people are backing to go up and to go down in each division. Won't see anything until next week, but I expect Villa and Middlesbrough will be the Championship's most popular bets to go up.

Rather than a bet on us promotion, the odds on us to make the top six are tempting for a big bet - 3/1 at the moment.

Also like the look of an each way bet on Zohore to be top scorer - Bet365 pay 1/4 of the odds for four places.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:17 pm

Sky bet just placed a £20 bet Cardiff to be promoted zohore top goal scorer 125/1 total returns £2520 :bluescarf: :ayatollah: blooooobirds

Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:47 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I work for a bookies, and always interested to see who people are backing to go up and to go down in each division. Won't see anything until next week, but I expect Villa and Middlesbrough will be the Championship's most popular bets to go up.

Rather than a bet on us promotion, the odds on us to make the top six are tempting for a big bet - 3/1 at the moment.

Also like the look of an each way bet on Zohore to be top scorer - Bet365 pay 1/4 of the odds for four places.

Zahore at 33/1 is decent value...but not sure 3/1 to finish top 6 is any great value...maybe at 4/1-9/2 it might be tempting

Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:40 pm

9/10 Cardiff to finish in the top half.

£100 to win £90.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:14 pm

City in Cwmbran wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:£5 on Zohore top scorer 28/1 (I think) you can get higher odds but I couldn't be bothered to register with someone else.

33/1 with Bet365 ;)

Yeah did see but couldnt bem bothered to make an account lol

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:51 pm

I've seen odds like City to finish above Bristol City at 5/6. I will be looking at those type of bets for an accumulator.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:44 pm

Magners wrote:9/10 Cardiff to finish in the top half.

£100 to win £90.

This is the one I'm really interested in..but was hoping for odds of about 6/4

This is a real value bet at the right price...if your going to have one big bet this is the one!!!

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:10 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:I work for a bookies, and always interested to see who people are backing to go up and to go down in each division. Won't see anything until next week, but I expect Villa and Middlesbrough will be the Championship's most popular bets to go up.

4-1 on Bet Victor for top 6

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:17 am

Across the board Bet Victor provide better odds than any other bookmaker. If you're gonna have any sort of bet. register an account with them.

I've gone £60 E/W at 33/1 for us to win the league, paying first to third each way. For comparison, Paddypower got us at 18/1 to win the league. Most others at 25/1

I'll do some more bets before season starts. I particularly like the "finishing in the top half" bet. I'll defo do that one.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:18 am

Pembroke bluebird wrote:Cardiff to be promoted and zohore top goal scorer £10 win double :bluescarf:

What odds did you get and which site?

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:29 am

Zohore top scorer at 28/1.
Looking at some of those with lower odds just shows what good value it is.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:51 am

Gaynor Straight wrote:Zohore top scorer at 28/1.
Looking at some of those with lower odds just shows what good value it is.

All the below odds on Bet Victor. Loads of other bets available. Obviously

33/1 for King Kenny Zohore to be top scorer

Evens to finish top half

10/1 to be promoted

4/1 to finish top 6

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:49 am

KBK-13 wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:Cardiff to be promoted and zohore top goal scorer £10 win double :bluescarf:

Ended up putting £20 with sky bet at 125/1 mate :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:35 am

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
KBK-13 wrote:

Ended up putting £20 with sky bet at 125/1 mate :ayatollah:

Found it mate, thanks
Post a reply