Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

Gambler's Den
Post a reply

UPDATED:“ CHRIS COLEMAN ODDS ON TO GO TO CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB “

Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:00 pm

1/5 to be next Sunderland manager

Looks like a done deal at those odds

Sunderland have turned their attention to Chris Coleman after failing with an attempt to lure Michael O'Neill. (Daily Mail)

Re: Coleman 1/5 to take Sunderland Job

Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:08 pm

Anyone who goes there are crazy.

He’d be better off going abroad again, if he leaves.

Re: “ CHRIS COLEMAN ODDS ON TO GO TO CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB “

Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:42 pm

Yea swansea

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Nope, don't see it happening. He's been talking for the last year about wanting to manage a team in a high league with the possibility of managing in the champions league, I don't think Sunderland matches that criteria lol.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:34 pm

I really want him to stay on as Wales manager, surely Sunderland would be a huge backward step?

Although Everton I could understand.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:04 pm

cardiffblue74 wrote:I really want him to stay on as Wales manager, surely Sunderland would be a huge backward step?

Spot On .

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:28 pm

cardiffblue74 wrote:I really want him to stay on as Wales manager, surely Sunderland would be a huge backward step?

Everton would be a good job for him, but can’t see him getting it. They’ll be lucky to get Marco Silva, he’s destined for big things.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:29 pm

His stock was at its highest after the Euros. If he was going to get a top 10 Premiership club it would have been then. If the deal is right I think he'll go.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:40 am

Salty68 wrote:His stock was at its highest after the Euros. If he was going to get a top 10 Premiership club it would have been then. If the deal is right I think he'll go.

He stayed and his stock ;) ;) is still there semi- final - not many would miss out on that.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:29 am

He'd be absolutly mental to take that job and would set him back many years

Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:44 am

He isnt a bad manager but maybe he is believing his own hype and thinks he can take Sunderland to a Champions League :?

Re: UPDATED:“ CHRIS COLEMAN ODDS ON TO GO TO CHAMPIONSHIP CL

Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:27 am

Sunderland have turned their attention to Chris Coleman after failing with an attempt to lure Michael O'Neill. (Daily Mail)

Re: UPDATED:“ CHRIS COLEMAN ODDS ON TO GO TO CHAMPIONSHIP CL

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:01 am

i put the chances of him taking this at about 1 in 10. the only reason i can see he'd go there would be for money.
Post a reply