Staggering odds

Gambler's Den

Staggering odds

Postby Stringfellow » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:29 am

322/1 on a Cardiff and Southampton double against citeh and Liverpool. Incredible really, we aren’t talking about cup matches but sides in the same division and one ( us ) being at home. It’s staggering to think that’s how big the gulf is. My one gripe about the premiership. The bigger clubs just get better. Not fair really is it. Uppacity
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Staggering odds

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Staggering odds

Postby norms76 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:51 am

Stringfellow wrote:322/1 on a Cardiff and Southampton double against citeh and Liverpool. Incredible really, we aren’t talking about cup matches but sides in the same division and one ( us ) being at home. It’s staggering to think that’s how big the gulf is. My one gripe about the premiership. The bigger clubs just get better. Not fair really is it. Uppacity

Similar odds last week with us away to Chelsea and Fulham away to Citeh. They lost 0-3 we lost 4-1. Those big odds are for a reason.

Still, worth a couple of quid though I suppose. ;)
norms76

Postby griff105 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:51 am

Stringfellow wrote:322/1 on a Cardiff and Southampton double against citeh and Liverpool. Incredible really, we aren’t talking about cup matches but sides in the same division and one ( us ) being at home. It’s staggering to think that’s how big the gulf is. My one gripe about the premiership. The bigger clubs just get better. Not fair really is it. Uppacity

Staggering is exactly the word

I always bet on Morrison first goal and 1-0.
Last season it was around 80/1 Mark
It's 1000/1 today. Hopefully he will score first and I will cash out in hurry! :occasion5:
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby Stringfellow » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:08 am

norms76 wrote:

Similar odds last week with us away to Chelsea and Fulham away to Citeh. They lost 0-3 we lost 4-1. Those big odds are for a reason.

Still, worth a couple of quid though I suppose. ;)

Absolutely, but shows the gulf. Wouldn’t waste my money on that bet.
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Return to Gambler's Den