Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

' Latest Relegation Odds '

Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:48 am

Updated:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Latest Relegation Odds '

Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:25 pm

Rumours of a Huddersfield administration taken into consideration??????

Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:23 pm

Don't understand the Huddesfield odds unless they know something we don't

Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:11 pm

I think if they get a new buyer by tomorrow they will go into administration and the new buyer doesn't get any debts.

Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:51 pm

Plymuff Bloobird wrote:I think if they get a new buyer by tomorrow they will go into administration and the new buyer doesn't get any debts.

Its an interesting situation if they are about to go in administration. They would have to go into administration first, so presumably the prospective buyers would have indicated they want to take the points hit this year and start afresh in League One. Or they could take a risk, hope that Warnock keeps them up this season , and if administration is necessary go into administration after Thursday and hope Warnock can keep them up next season with a 12 point deduction or is it 15 now. Risky cos they will probably go down anyway given the run in they have and start League one with a 12 points deduction

Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:57 pm

It's just an assumption but we will find out tomorrow probably, if there is a buyer they won't want any debts initially I imagine.

Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:17 pm

I don't think we'll go down.

Wigan three points further away now, Huddersfield likely to get a 12 point deduction, Reading in freefall and getting a deduction.

That period when we had 3 wins in four games was huge.

I think we'll be alright, but we've been fortunate the other teams at the bottom haven't been up to much.

Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:31 am

JJ1927 wrote:Don't understand the Huddesfield odds unless they know something we don't

Going on a possible points deduction :?:

Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:31 am

Skybet is the only bookmaker that has Huddersfield at 1/12 most places have then at 1/4 which tells me maybe a points deduction isn't coming

Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:53 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:Don't understand the Huddesfield odds unless they know something we don't

Going on a possible points deduction :?:

Agree, but they have suspended the bet on Reading because of the uncertainty.