Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Biggest lottery win?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:33 am

Got 4 numbers once the first time I ever played when i was 18! Won £88 and went on the piss in town with it the following Wednesday :lol:

Won f**k all since!

Re: Biggest lottery win?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:11 am

When the lottery first started my family syndicate had 5 numbers, we all meet around my late grandfathers house and the champagne corks were popping, though we'd won a fortune, found out later we only won just over 2 grand, had to split that 5 ways :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:36 am

Gavlar wrote:When the lottery first started my family syndicate had 5 numbers, we all meet around my late grandfathers house and the champagne corks were popping, though we'd won a fortune, found out later we only won just over 2 grand, had to split that 5 ways :lol:

Ha ha - gutted! :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:12 am

Gavlar wrote:When the lottery first started my family syndicate had 5 numbers, we all meet around my late grandfathers house and the champagne corks were popping, though we'd won a fortune, found out later we only won just over 2 grand, had to split that 5 ways :lol:

Class! :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:53 pm

:lol:

My sister had 5 numbers and it was just a couple of grand.... To think one number away :cry:

I had 4 + bonus once, can't remember how much but nothing to get overally excited about :lol:

I never win a rennet tho, I've had 4 numbers more times than 3

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Only ever won a tenner about 10/12 times. :oops:

Like doing it on line now though.
When you win anything, they send you an e-mail.
The anticipation before you open the e-mail is brilliant! :D :D

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Lottery is shockin you need 3 numbers just to win a tenner ! You have to be lucky to get 3 numbers let alone the full wack

Most I got was 4 numbers around 75 quid :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Won £106 once with 4 numbers, and won on 3 number hot picks 3 times £450 each time, won £66 a few weeks ago, and a tenner now and again.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:17 pm

On their first week as a syndicate, around 2 months ago, my Missus and work colleagues won £1000 but there is 20 of them.

Old guy in work won £46,000 with 5 and the bonus ball on a Weds draw and my next door neighbour won £112,000 with 5 and the bonus ball on a Sat draw.

I have never won more than a tenner but like Steve SBF1 I play online and opening up the email when you have won is freaking exciting :lol:

I win more on Euros than the Lottery.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:18 pm

and i thought winning a £40 hot pick was good :roll: :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:20 pm

£10 on my first ticket back in january, won f**k all since :lol:
I've tried doing it online but it says my debit card isn't 'Verified By Visa', also known as Clicksafe on Lloyds TSB

Won £20 off 3 of those Olympic scratch cards a few weeks back as well. Spent it all on cheap cider a few days later :D :D :D

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:04 pm

had a tenner a few times..nowt for a few years tho... won £46 with 4 numbers bout 6 years ago :D

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:17 pm

i had 4 numbers up on a wednesday night i was at the news agen at 5 past 5 waiting for him to open ....all i had was £41

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:25 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

:lol:

My sister had 5 numbers and it was just a couple of grand.... To think one number away :cry:

I had 4 + bonus once, can't remember how much but nothing to get overally excited about :lol:

I never win a rennet tho, I've had 4 numbers more times than 3

I had five numbers just under 2 grand,

6th number I was one out,

liturally that close to being a millionaire - story of my life it hurts to think about :lol: