horse tip

Gambler's Den

horse tip

Postby romfordbluebird » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:45 am

Got given a free tip today off lee bolingbroke, don't know how good it is but its
Willie wag tail -2.00 York, good luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
romfordbluebird
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:01 pm

horse tip

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: horse tip

Postby Marc » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:51 am

Cheers Mate :D ...will have a look :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
100% Plastic
User avatar
Marc
 
Posts: 4385
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Re: horse tip

Postby Marc » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:38 am

Just put a tenner win on it @ 9/2..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
100% Plastic
User avatar
Marc
 
Posts: 4385
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Re: horse tip

Postby SBF1 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Marc wrote:Just put a tenner win on it @ 9/2..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:



Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Willie Wag Tail 2.00 York
(Win and Each Way)
Live Stream 24/08/2012 4 Places
1/4 Odds 9/2 To Run
2 Pearl Acclaim 2.30 York
(Win and Each Way)
Live Stream 24/08/2012 3 Places
1/4 Odds 9/2 To Run
3 Stipulate 3.05 York
(Win and Each Way)
Live Stream 24/08/2012 2 Places
1/4 Odds 7/2 To Run


Included it in an eachway treble. First three races at York. All bottom weights too.
Neath Bluebirds.
User avatar
SBF1
 
Posts: 8088
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: horse tip

Postby Marc » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:31 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Marc wrote:Just put a tenner win on it @ 9/2..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:



Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Willie Wag Tail 2.00 York
(Win and Each Way)
Live Stream 24/08/2012 4 Places
1/4 Odds 9/2 To Run
2 Pearl Acclaim 2.30 York
(Win and Each Way)
Live Stream 24/08/2012 3 Places
1/4 Odds 9/2 To Run
3 Stipulate 3.05 York
(Win and Each Way)
Live Stream 24/08/2012 2 Places
1/4 Odds 7/2 To Run


Included it in an eachway treble. First three races at York. All bottom weights too.


Good Luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
100% Plastic
User avatar
Marc
 
Posts: 4385
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Re: horse tip

Postby SBF1 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:59 pm

Marc wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Marc wrote:Just put a tenner win on it @ 9/2..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:



Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Willie Wag Tail 2.00 York
(Win and Each Way)
Live Stream 24/08/2012 4 Places
1/4 Odds 9/2 To Run
2 Pearl Acclaim 2.30 York
(Win and Each Way)
Live Stream 24/08/2012 3 Places
1/4 Odds 9/2 To Run
3 Stipulate 3.05 York
(Win and Each Way)
Live Stream 24/08/2012 2 Places
1/4 Odds 7/2 To Run


Included it in an eachway treble. First three races at York. All bottom weights too.


Good Luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:



Thanks Marc, just about to go off now... :?
Neath Bluebirds.
User avatar
SBF1
 
Posts: 8088
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: horse tip

Postby SBF1 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:05 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Marc wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Marc wrote:Just put a tenner win on it @ 9/2..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:



Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Willie Wag Tail 2.00 York
(Win and Each Way)
Live Stream 24/08/2012 4 Places
1/4 Odds 9/2 To Run
2 Pearl Acclaim 2.30 York
(Win and Each Way)
Live Stream 24/08/2012 3 Places
1/4 Odds 9/2 To Run
3 Stipulate 3.05 York
(Win and Each Way)
Live Stream 24/08/2012 2 Places
1/4 Odds 7/2 To Run


Included it in an eachway treble. First three races at York. All bottom weights too.


Good Luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:



Thanks Marc, just about to go off now... :?



Got hampered in the last few hundred yards, could have well won it but still got forth for my e/w. ;)
Neath Bluebirds.
User avatar
SBF1
 
Posts: 8088
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: horse tip

Postby Marc » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Fuckin 4th :twisted: :twisted: ........................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You got the e/w though mate :D :D :ayatollah:
100% Plastic
User avatar
Marc
 
Posts: 4385
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Re: horse tip

Postby romfordbluebird » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Unlucky with that 1, got 2 more off smis betting lujeanie - 5.15 newm ew and cottesmore 7.40 Hamilton win,good luck :ayatollah:
romfordbluebird
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Re: horse tip

Postby Merlin » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:24 pm

http://www.facebook.com/groups/c.c.f.c.new.era - unofficial CCFC Facebook Group of the new era!

APPLE PRODUCT REPAIRS AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME VIA PM OR USE THREAD IN THE FORUM SHOP SECTION.
User avatar
Merlin
 
Posts: 10845
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:34 pm
Location: Caerdydd

Re: horse tip

Postby romfordbluebird » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Just got given this off smis betting if anyone interested Skiing in tune -5.25 curragh :ayatollah:
romfordbluebird
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Re: horse tip

Postby Merlin » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:51 pm

how did it go?
http://www.facebook.com/groups/c.c.f.c.new.era - unofficial CCFC Facebook Group of the new era!

APPLE PRODUCT REPAIRS AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME VIA PM OR USE THREAD IN THE FORUM SHOP SECTION.
User avatar
Merlin
 
Posts: 10845
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:34 pm
Location: Caerdydd



Return to Gambler's Den

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.