"Footy Tipping Competition" - THE RULES!

Gambler's Den

Postby Merlin » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:50 pm

* When Posting your weekly selections on the thread each week please use the following template ONLY as I will just copy and paste them onto this thread for ease of use! You must format PM as follows:
.......... 5pts (NAP)
.......... 4pts (nb)
.......... 3pts
.......... 2pts
.......... 1pt (moderators have access to this thread for edit so may do it themselves if they wish)

NOTE: If you fail to follow the above template - your selections will be void and your week scoring becomes void! So please be careful!

*You can also select draws if you like.

*All selections are to be from the English league system, domestic cup competitions and the SPL.

*Selections to be uploaded to the relevant sticky each week.

*The weekly fixtures start on Friday (any friday selections must be PM'd to me with deadline of hour before KO!)

*The weekly fixtures end on the following Thursday.

*All Selections (apart from Friday ones) must be with me by PM deadline of 2pm Sat or half hour before selected game KO (if early KO's)

*If you need to as a last resort, you can ask myself to alter any of your selections up until the allotted deadlines.

*All points scored will be calculated from the Starting Prices using BetExplore

Any player who selects 5 winning results will get a 10pt bonus! (RULE UPDATE)

*Any player that fails to provide their selections twice in consecutive weekends will be removed from the Comp.
(unless noted in advance. eg - Holidays)

IF I THINK OF ANY ADDITIONAL RULES THAT NEED APPLYING I WILL ADD THEM HERE SO PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT
FOR UPDATED RULES ALSO. THANKS.

I would also like to point out that if you have any personal working suggestions or tips or advice for this competition - I am open to it via PM. I have only just introduced this game, it is very new, and in it's first week. But hopefully with everyone that have put there name down to play, I trust you will all make it an enjoyable first time for the Cardiff City Forum!

Secondly, for anyone NOT taking part, you can use this carefully if you study results, etc to create your own Acca's with as many teams as you like, once you've sussed out who is good at tipping, and using what ever leagues they are most successful in..... The bookies could take a bashing!

BELOW IS THE TABLE STARTING FROM WEEK 1 (THIS WEEK)
This table will remain - and be edited each week once the previous weeks selections have been calculated and added to your stats and points tables/scores next to your name.

I will update each of your selections as I receive them and when I'm available to.

[color=#FF0000][b]RESULT ODDS - I WILL BE CALCULATING SCORES USING http://www.betexplorer.com
http://www.facebook.com/groups/c.c.f.c.new.era - unofficial CCFC Facebook Group of the new era!

APPLE PRODUCT REPAIRS AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME VIA PM OR USE THREAD IN THE FORUM SHOP SECTION.
Merlin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: "Footy Tipping Competition" - THE RULES!

Postby Marc » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Craig, you need to alter the top part about pm'ing you our selections :lol: :lol: :lol:
100% Plastic
Marc

Re: "Footy Tipping Competition" - THE RULES!

Postby Merlin » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Smart arse! :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/c.c.f.c.new.era - unofficial CCFC Facebook Group of the new era!

APPLE PRODUCT REPAIRS AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME VIA PM OR USE THREAD IN THE FORUM SHOP SECTION.
Merlin

Return to Gambler's Den