Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

MY footy selections for today....

Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:45 am

TNS to win
Over 2.5 goals in Torslanda IK v IAK (swedish cup)
Rayo Vallecano to win (spain)
Benfica to win
Corinthians to win (brazil)
Fluminense to win Draw no bet (brazil)

13.5/1

£3 Acca.

Re: MY footy selections for today....

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:52 am

I'll have £3 on that :D :D

What do you mean by the last one though :? ....Win and draw is it :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:36 am

No, if you find it on the slip you bet on the win, but if it ends up a draw its a no bet and doesn't effect the Acca. I use bet 365 and it's usually an option on most matches.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:27 am

Marc wrote:I'll have £3 on that :D :D

What do you mean by the last one though :? ....Win and draw is it :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If Marc's in I'm out.....I've taken his advice :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:41 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:

Marc's on with me, they are my selections! because his are so poor! :lol:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:21 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ..I'm terrible mate :lol: :lol: ...following Merlin on this one :D :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Merlin wrote:No, if you find it on the slip you bet on the win, but if it ends up a draw its a no bet and doesn't effect the Acca. I use bet 365 and it's usually an option on most matches.

Just done a £3 ACCA with paddy mate...£69 back.....wouldn't let me do the 2.5 goals :? ...so just done the win.. :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:17 pm

The 2.5 goals game didn't come in.

So I'm renewing the Acca as a 5 fold and maybe add another game. If anyone's interested i'll post em up soon.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Marc wrote:
Merlin wrote:No, if you find it on the slip you bet on the win, but if it ends up a draw its a no bet and doesn't effect the Acca. I use bet 365 and it's usually an option on most matches.

Just done a £3 ACCA with paddy mate...£69 back.....wouldn't let me do the 2.5 goals :? ...so just done the win.. :ayatollah:

Did you do AIK Stockholm mate cos they won 1_0

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Merlin wrote:
Marc wrote:

Did you do AIK Stockholm mate cos they won 1_0

I did, :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:27 pm

best place to keep an eye on all the scores is www.flashscores.com in a seperate browser tab! :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:30 pm

TNS 0-1 (67th minute)
Benfica 1-1 (77th minute) ;)
Real Vallecano B 3-0 Finished. ;)

I put VillaReal in after the 2.5 goal fail. (2nd acca attempt)

Brazil games KO at 11.30pm uk time.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Looking good on the bet...Come on TNS pull your fingers out :D :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Marc wrote:Looking good on the bet...Come on TNS pull your fingers out :D :ayatollah:

Oh dear. Prestatyn just scored.! :shock: :lol:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Merlin wrote:
Marc wrote:Looking good on the bet...Come on TNS pull your fingers out :D :ayatollah:

I really am a bad jinx. :cry: :oops: :lol: :lol: ....I must have a gypsy curse put on me by my ex, after me telling her "it's not the dress that makes your arse look big, but the fookin cream scones you keep stuffing down your fat fookin face"....the marriage wasn't the same after that. :cry: :cry:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Marc wrote:
Merlin wrote:

I really am a bad jinx. :cry: :oops: :lol: :lol: ....I must have a gypsy curse put on me by my ex, after me telling her "it's not the dress that makes your arse look big, but the fookin cream scones you keep stuffing down your fat fookin face"....the marriage wasn't the same after that. :cry: :cry:

Yep, even Betis have equalised at Benfica now as well! :lol: