Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

ANNOUNCEMENT! REGARDING TIPPING GAME PRIZE!!!!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:14 am

Another incentive to do well!

I have been assured by TonyTopcat that we can have £50 worth of Coral Betting Vouchers for the over all winning of the competition!

We can also have a £25 Voucher prize for the person at the top of the charts come Xmas/jan2nd week!

AND possibly another £25 voucher for the person who finishes in 2nd place overall!
(this will be confirmed as and when!)

All good news, so keep going! :ayatollah:

Winners of vouchers must be 18+ to claim prizes!

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT! REGARDING TIPPING GAME PRIZE!!!!

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:23 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice one Topcat :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....May'be see you Saturday for a swift half :D :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:39 pm

Marc wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice one Topcat :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....May'be see you Saturday for a swift half :D :ayatollah:

I am hoping to be out saturday Marc ;)

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Merlin wrote:Another incentive to do well!

I have been assured by TonyTopcat that we can have £50 worth of Coral Betting Vouchers for the over all winning of the competition!

We can also have a £25 Voucher prize for the person at the top of the charts come Xmas/jan2nd week!

AND possibly another £25 voucher for the person who finishes in 2nd place overall!

Cheers Craig :ayatollah: we had vouchers left over from the competition both Claire and i ran on here last season,so we can carry them over to this one :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Cheers Topcat......muchas gracias Senor. Off to Spain tomorrow so I thought I'd get in the mood. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:51 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:Cheers Topcat......muchas gracias Senor. Off to Spain tomorrow so I thought I'd get in the mood. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Happy Hols Jim :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:11 pm

You guys out drinking before the game v Leeds? if so where too?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Canton mate, the Canton Cross for about half 12....but the hardcore are in the PoW from 9am :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Cheers Tony :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Marc wrote:Canton mate, the Canton Cross for about half 12....but the hardcore are in the PoW from 9am :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'll look out for you! :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Merlin wrote:
Marc wrote:Canton mate, the Canton Cross for about half 12....but the hardcore are in the PoW from 9am :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'll look out for you! :ayatollah:

I won't be hard to miss, I'll be the one with no money :lol: :lol: ..look forward to having a pint with you mate, and there's a Ladbrokes 2 minutes away :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:51 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Merlin wrote:Another incentive to do well!

Cheers Craig :ayatollah: we had vouchers left over from the competition both Claire and i ran on here last season,so we can carry them over to this one :ayatollah:

still waiting for my vouchers from last seasons competition, :roll: if it was the one where you chose team from each league, i got our goals scored prize :?:

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:04 pm

FAO - andythomas2 ... you did get the goals correct and like the others were asked to PM me with your address,so you would get your vouchers - They ALL did and were sent their vouchers ;)

Otherwise i work in Cardiff ,you could come in to collect them :?:

As i said we had vouchers left over from the last competition...so i have put them forward to Craig for this compo.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:11 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:FAO - andythomas2 ... you did get the goals correct and like the others were asked to PM me with your address,so you would get your vouchers - They ALL did and were sent their vouchers ;)

Otherwise i work in Cardiff ,you could come in to collect them :?:

As i said we had vouchers left over from the last competition...so i have put them forward to Craig for this compo.

ok topcat, unfortunate;y I live in Bexhill East Sussex, but thank you for the offer, hopefully I will win again, and I will follow instructions correctly this time
Andy