Gambler's Den

which bookmaker to use?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:01 am

alright guys,

which bookmaker do most of you use?

im using paddy power and william hill at the moment.. :ayatollah:

Re: which bookmaker to use?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:38 pm

I use Paddy online, but most are fine...Coral, Willie Hills, Ladbrokes etc....bet365 is a good one :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:36 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:alright guys,

which bookmaker do most of you use?

im using paddy power and william hill at the moment.. :ayatollah:

Bet365 is what I prefer to use, I like their interface. Also have the best offer on at the moment regarding matching a deposit! They will match what ever your first deposit is into your account up to £200! There are some stipulations first before you can withdraw money, as in you need to roll through your original deposit etc etc first and a few other little things, but once done, you can withdraw and pay in as much as you like. From time to time they will email you offers on things like free bets and other specials too.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:36 pm

i had accounts with Stan James and Billy Hills but have not used them for a good 8-10 years.

I Only use Betfair as you can be the punter or bookie - depending on your choice.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:43 pm

I use partybets, purely because I like their website :)

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:48 am

Bet365 for me. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:57 pm

I've just signed upto Bet365 and have to agree, the interface is a breeze to use and a lot faster than Paddys.

I just bet on 5 teams (my weekly Forum selections)...and couldn't find the Accumulator button :? ...so done as a five fold :? ...same thing isn't it :?: :? :? .... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:02 pm

use none of them and you will be a lot richer