Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

I have a theory regarding winning in roulette & blackjack

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:41 pm

I spent many of times in the dark days spending money relentless waiting for that big Zero to come in or dreaming of placing 100 pound chips on single numbers and instanly gaining what most of us dont save in a year or perhapd two years...

then I once thought to myself, 'what if statistis we're simplified in order to result in making profit on a huge scale.

The theory goes...

you see theoreticly red or black is 49.5% likely to come in just short of evens with zero taking 1% . but what if you take into account three or four spins in a row on the colour (black, black, black) since this is only 49.5 % 3 times in a row means chance has to play in your favour because of odds...
So what you do you wait until three blacks have appeared on the wheel, THEN you wager money, if you miss, you wager again, statisticly your chances of seeing a six coulour gap are slim in fact your talking 7 to 9 times out of ten in your favour,
so over the scale of time, you make a profit of double.
100 become 200, 1,000 becomes 2,000, you need to stay small until you build a balance of perhaps 10,000 , once you do that you can start betting 500, then doubling up until the opposite to x 3 the same colour comes in (if zero comes out you simply miss and wait the cycle.
this might seem crazy to some, but logically the odds and statistics are inevitable, its like asking someone to not get wet in 6 months, the cycle always brings rain. and in gambling the cycle always brings red or black
or in black jack, you lose 3 times, your odds are in your favour from their in.

something that sounds so simple yet many people stray away from this idea because of fear of loss, pshycologically feel they could lose, even when in theory if they keep betting they have to win in this system..

your thoughts...
appreciated

Re: I have a theory regarding winning in roulette & blackjack

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:56 pm

This is totally wrong it's the same as the martingale betting system

The roulette wheel has no memory. It's 49.5% every spin whether u have 3 blacks in a row on 999.

Blackjack is different but your losing in a row doesn't affect the next outcome

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Confirmed going busto

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:01 pm

The ONLY way to win at roulette is to keep placing money on either red or black and doubling the bet until you win

However, you need infinite cash and the maximum bet rule will kill you

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:03 pm

but statiscally if you double up your wagers, you have to double up, eleminating the patterns only works in your favour,

ok whats to say you waited for your spots, 6 blacks in a row the probability of you hitting a red within 3 spins Is HUGE

more times than not, you will see it,
the same as if you see low numbers a certain amount,

or if you bet one colum, statiscally it will evarage out roughly within measure. it has to increase your chance , its inevitable

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:03 pm

Dannys right.

The wheel has no memory. Its like flipping a coin, yes its unlikely you are going to flip 5 heads in a row, but its equally unlikely you can predict heads, tails, heads, heads, tails (or any other combination)

Just like the national lottery, you have the same chance if you get a ticket with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, it seems more unlikely but in reality its the same odds.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:40 pm

i dont see the point in this thread. :?

the house always wins

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:19 pm

I was on a cruise ship 2 years ago and no word of a lie saw 11 blacks come in all after each other.

The funny thing it was followed by "Double Zero" which is used on the American Tables.

Martingdale System "can" work. But it can also take you down if your pockets are not deep enough.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Gambling is a mugs game.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:07 pm

I used a similair system to the martingale system but bet on the same colour coming out.

ie if I seen red, black, red, black i would then bet on black but if red come out id switch to red and double up as the pattern would break sooner or later.

I also used it on the other evens bets such as odds or evens, or 1-18, 19-36.

Had some good results but then lost 3k one night after something like 15 red / blacks in a row one evening.

This was on tv roullette with multiple players but imo still rigged.

As for FOBTs forget it. There is no system. The only FACT on them is anyone who plays them is a f*cking mug. Myself included.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Watch the tv roullette channels not uncommon to have 10 same colour in a row.

The FOBTS even worse.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Watch the tv roullette channels not uncommon to have 10 same colour in a row.

The FOBTS even worse.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:I used a similair system to the martingale system but bet on the same colour coming out.

ie if I seen red, black, red, black i would then bet on black but if red come out id switch to red and double up as the pattern would break sooner or later.

I also used it on the other evens bets such as odds or evens, or 1-18, 19-36.

Had some good results but then lost 3k one night after something like 15 red / blacks in a row one evening.

This was on tv roullette with multiple players but imo still rigged.

As for FOBTs forget it. There is no system. The only FACT on them is anyone who plays them is a f*cking mug. Myself included.

Red/black system I've done exactly same mate
Same outcome as you

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:57 pm