Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Horse Bet Today - 06/10/12

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:24 am

Some great Group 3 racing at Ascot today. Wasn't going to bet but now I've been sucked into another football acca I thought I'd have a small tickle.

2:00 Garswood - 7/4
2:30 Hawaafez - 9/4
3:05 Soul - 4/1

3 x £1 Doubles & £1 Treble :ayatollah:

Re: Horse Bet Today - 06/10/12

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:50 am

Getting fuckin ridiculous now this is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was only going to do a £2 footie Acca, and now you've posted this :lol:

I'm doing them, kick myself If I don't do it and they come in...after last nights disaster we're due a win :lol: :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:55 am

Done Whiits Fisrt goal and City win 3 - 1 ........90/1...had £2 on it. :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Marc wrote:Done Whiits Fisrt goal and City win 3 - 1 ........90/1...had £2 on it. :D :D :ayatollah:

Good luck with that mate......we'll all be happy if that comes in. :ayatollah:
Marc wrote:Getting fuckin ridiculous now this is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was only going to do a £2 footie Acca, and now you've posted this :lol:

I'm doing them, kick myself If I don't do it and they come in...after last nights disaster we're due a win :lol: :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I knew you wouldn't be able to resist :D

Fingers & toes crossed, we are due a change in luck. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Bit unlucky with Garswood I thought, didn't break from the stalls and was 2nd by only a head.

At least we're still alive going into the third.

I've tied a knot in my knob so we should be OK 8-)

Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:00 pm

Need Soul to get a place now mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:14 pm

WELL DONE JIM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

had a £1 e/w treble.........£4.50 back.......Profit of £2.50 :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:15 pm

Marc wrote:Need Soul to get a place now mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry mate....2 close 2nd's and a 1st....ah well there's always tomorrow! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:48 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
Marc wrote:Need Soul to get a place now mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry mate....2 close 2nd's and a 1st....ah well there's always tomorrow! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I done E/W mate :D :D :D

Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:57 pm

Marc wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:

I done E/W mate :D :D :D

Great news. :ayatollah: Did you break even or even make a proft?

I put £2 on Mince to lay a bit so I ended the bet £1 in profit.....where's the party :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:01 pm

Marc wrote:WELL DONE JIM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

had a £1 e/w treble.........£4.50 back.......Profit of £2.50 :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Doh.....only just seen this post...well done mate, we may not be able to retire but we live to bet another day :D

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:11 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
Marc wrote:WELL DONE JIM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Doh.....only just seen this post...well done mate, we may not be able to retire but we live to bet another day :D

I'll buy you a half when you in Cardiff next :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just put a £1 on Bristol to come back from behind and beat Leicester 28/1 :lol: :lol:

It's got to stop this has :lol: :lol: ..Merlin's fault :twisted: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Marc wrote:
It's got to stop this has :lol: :lol: ..Merlin's fault :twisted: :lol: :ayatollah:

I agree, I reckon Craig is on some sort of commission to get us sad gamblers blowing all our money :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:54 am

You say US gamblers = but theres only two of you!! :lol:

Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Merlin wrote:You say US gamblers = but theres only two of you!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: That's not the point Craig. If you only sucked one of us into this den of vipers you still need to take a long hard look at yourself! :lol: :lol:

My wife needs shoes, my kids need clothes and I'm still putting money on the next booking with only 1 minute of injury time remaining! :lol:

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:09 pm

Jim :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm organising a pool competition in December .............viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94353

Get yourself down for it :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: