Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Cardiff City bet

Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:22 pm

Afternoon all,

At the start of the season me and a mate stuck a bet on cardiff, its a spread bet. I have bet £50 per point that cardiff end up with over 71.5 points with sporting index. For those of you who haven't done a spread bet, the risk is I will have to pay out £50 for every point cardiff finish under 71.5. This is potentially a lot bigger than my average bet!

As you can imagine I'm quite excited by how cardiff have done so far, one of the main reasons we went for this bet was the strength of the squad, so I am hoping this isn't just a decent run of form and you'll fade away. The spread has now moved up to 78 points meaning I could cash out now for over £300, I have no intentions of doing this mind.

Been following this forum a bit for team news and when bored at work, seem like a good bunch (although im sure im about to find out!) so my question is how do you think Cardiff will get on this season, points wise? should I be getting very excited!?

Ta

Re: Cardiff City bet

Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:55 pm

wel im hoping for around 85 -86 mark which is roughly 2 points per game this should guarentee promotion i cant see us getting 92 which is bang on 2 points but think 85-86 is good enough

Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Wish I had seen that. You will win MY GUESS IS 82 POINTS
450 UP ??????

Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:11 pm

82 pts - 71.5 = 10.5 up = £ 550.00 profit ;)