Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

The big 5 premiership bet....

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:36 pm

If you do a 5 team Acca this weekend on Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, arsenal, Liverpool you will get a very healthy 11-1!

That's not bad and we'll worth a tenner!

Re: The big 5 premiership bet....

Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 pm

i wonder how many times last season all 5 teams won in the same week? think it happened more that once in every 11?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:55 pm

paulh_85 wrote:i wonder how many times last season all 5 teams won in the same week? think it happened more that once in every 11?

Not sure what the answer to the above was,but last season most would back - Man U : Man City : Chelsea : Celtic : Rangers.
( in their 5 fold ) .

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:27 pm

Every time I do that they always let me down. Tempted to do it this week with those odds mind! :D

Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:01 pm

This was a good bet this week,after the 1st 4 came in you could have layed Arsenal on betfair or backed Norwich & The Draw with your bookie ;)

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:24 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:This was a good bet this week,after the 1st 4 came in you could have layed Arsenal on betfair or backed Norwich & The Draw with your bookie ;)

yep - just use what would have been profit - and used half of it to back Norwich! covering yourself then - and still make profit. :ayatollah: